• Published 1st Nov 2011
  • 14,568 Views, 153 Comments

The Mane Attraction - Conner Cogwork



Carrot Top lets her hair grow out a bit, and styles it accordingly. No big deal, right?

  • ...
10
 153
 14,568

Page 16

Page 16

Carrot Top lets her hair grow out a bit, and styles it accordingly. No big deal usually, right? Unless somehow, the result makes any pony who gazes at it, become relentlessly enamored with it and the pony it's attached to! Carrot now must find a way to shave her locks before she's smothered to death with affection from every pony in Ponyville!

Comments ( 74 )

Neat... so you posted it here as well. Dear Epona this comic is hilarious and the ending is perfect, yet for some reason I kept expecting one of the princesses to show up, just to see them go after the hair as well. Great job ~Celestia's Paladin

That was positively delightful~

We... Need... Fanfic... And...MOAR!!!

I think the drawing is sloppy, and could use some colour.

That said, it's infinitely better than what I could make and it did the job.

The art was good enough to be appealing. Were talking about a comic produced by someone who is known primarily for his writing, and good writing this comic has in spades. It was funny, touching, and just plain fun.

22632

Exactly. If only Luna had been there. :rainbowlaugh::trollestia:

Such a cute drawing style! With a little practice and refinement, you could become really popular here with these!

What does 'Nante' mean? (Rarity says it on Page 13.)

I'd love to see a fic that picks up where this left off (possibly including an extended version of this in text format as a prologue). It'd be fun. Agree with oblivion2k - keep working at this whenever you can - you can draw pretty well. (the best I can do in terms of characters is stick figures, lol.

Heh Rarity wants to get some "health food" in her life it seems

great comic, hilarious my good sir. :moustache:

Wait a minute...
I just realized something.
She has a carrot in her bathroom.
First panel on the right next to the toothbrush.
Has something been implied?

Fan-Fucking-Tastick!

:rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy::twilightsheepish::yay::raritywink::ajsmug::trollestia:This comic was hilarious! Are you going to do a sequel?

Pretty amusing story. Enjoyed reading this cartoon.

#16 · Nov 2nd, 2011 · · ·

I really like her mane! :unsuresweetie:

22966How did I not see that coming...?

I can't fave this enough, I like the drawing style it fits the comedic nature of the comic.

A rather cute little story. I like it a lot. :D

Absolutely loving this, funny all the way through with a sweet ending.

This was very good
i hope it opens the floodgates for more story based comics

Comics? On my fimfiction?
It's more likely than you think! :derpytongue2:

this is some of the best stuff i have ever read

22851 We shall see...

Erm... Conner? Do you intend to continue this in a second story at all? If not, Trevor MIGHT be interested in writing a fanfic for it. That is, if you don't mind... (And ONLY if you have NO plans for it whatsoever! If you have ANY inkling to continue this at some point, then Trevor doesn't want to do anything until he sees the sequel! That being said... WRITE A *ING SEQUEL! Even if it comes before C&A, DO IT EVENTUALLY! PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF TOAST! (Whai toast, you ask? GOOD QUESTION! If Trevor had a good answer, aside from being random, and toast being the first word to come to mind, then Trevor has no idea.)

~ Magical Trevor, Minstrel of Equestria

#27 · Nov 3rd, 2011 · · ·

Very cute comic, very funny. Like the combo of anime and the house style. But, recent new now shows that Carrot Top's 'fanon' name, at least by Hasbro's toyline, now calls her Golden Harvest. Any reactions to that?

23170
Back on Chapter one. The word 'picture' is a link to said image.

22897
22901
I think these two concepts may be related

22690
I approve of this.
☾ THOU, WITH THE INFINITELY LUXURIOUS MANE! COME HITHER AND HONOR THINE PRINCESS! THOU ART TRULY WORTHY OF COURTING ROYALTY! I. WILL. HAVE. THOU! ☽

I just love this comic. I'm speechless.:heart::heart::heart::heart:

#32 · Nov 4th, 2011 · · ·

Irony. We have a local hair salon where I live called 'The Mane Attraction'. I wonder if it's 20 percent cooler than the other local hair-places...

I never knew you could post comics on this site. And it's a pretty funny story too. Some fairly good humor, some good drawings, a lesbian subject. What’s not to love?

#35 · Dec 3rd, 2011 · · ·

A possible Twilight meme? This requires Further Investigation!

No, I really liked how you did this.
The pictures speak atleast 100 words and you can do so much with them.
I don't mind that they are not in color (It would be nice) neither that they aren't perfect.
The end result speaks for itself and the story is quite nice.

that... was... AWESOME!:pinkiegasp:

Definitely funny, although the lack of colors, which is the major draw I think, SOMEWHAT detracts from it. Your art style does need improvement, but in no way that actually detracted from the story. I give it a 3/5.

24748
Cool story bro... :unsuresweetie:

Ice

0_0 awesome sauce

:rainbowderp: Even without the hair, rarity would have still loved... OH SHIT! :pinkiegasp:

Wow this was new :pinkiegasp:
An enjoyable ride my good author, most pleasurable indeed :pinkiehappy:
Gotta admit that I didn't expect comics on FiMFiction, but I can't say that don't like it :rainbowkiss:
And I liked the story as well :pinkiesmile:
-Glassed

22632 Dun dun. Dun dun. 'Insert Jaws theme here' "Here come Molestia!"

Great story! But this art style feels very familiar... you wouldn't happen to the owner of Carrot Top's Garden tumblr site would you?

22901 If you look, she's using them as rollers to style her mane.

how'd you do that?

It takes skill to do something like this. For the win.

Little do we know that a certain Alicorn was hiding in the background this whole time using the "love it need it spell" from "lesson zero" :trollestia:

this isnt a story and i dont know why it's on here

Login or register to comment