• Published 7th Sep 2014
  • 1,662 Views, 11 Comments

Super Smash Ponies Universe - Hatty



Every thousand years, a ball is hurled into the universe. Forged by the Masters themselves, the ball falls into Equestria by complete accident, locked away the Elements of Harmony. Watch as they battle it out and get the ball back. Who will win?

  • ...
10
 11
 1,662

Aftermath: Twilight Loses.

"Hey! Look! She's waking up!!"

"It's alright sugar cube, take your time."

"Sheesh, someone got her good."

Twilight slowly woke up with a groan. A massive headache rushed in without warning, making her wince in pain. "Ugh, hirls? W-what happen'd?"

"Spike ran to us first thing when you passed out. We've been here ever since." Rarity said, taking a step forward. Twilight looked at her surroundings, but she couldn't when her friends surrounded her like a pack of wolves. "Yeah, and someone got you really good. I mean, you only took three massive hits to the head, jaw, and ribs. Every one of them is broke." Rainbow concluded.

Twilight groaned once more before falling back onto the pillow. "Yeah, shomeone shorta brok in and hot me hood." she said, realizing her jaw was in deep pain whenever she talked. She finally yelped at it, before groaning again. "His HURHS!!" She complained.

"Darling, do you even remembered what happened? How did this even come to be?" Rarity asked. Twilight threw her hoofs into the air, then letting them fall. Every pony got the message and they sighed.

"Well, something got you good, like RD said, but the doctor said it was something metal-like. The kick to the rib was a massive horse power kick, and they may say it may never heal." Applejack said, sounding sad telling the news.

Twilight remained still, her eyes staring at the ceiling. How could she have easily lose to a monster like that, and to a intelligent one no less?! How could she be so weak in battle, and almost risk letting Equestria fall? She could have easily tamed the monster with magic, held it firm and still, but she didn't. Sleep may have let that idea slip through her mind, but how could she? How could she let it slip through her mind?! She was always ready. Ready for anything the world threw at her.


Whatever the world threw at Twilight, she failed to catch it, and she will suffer for it.


"Twilight, are you okay?" Fluttershy asked, slowly rubbing a hoof upon Twilight's head. She winced in pain again, and Fluttershy quickly recoiled back. "S-sorry!!" She said, but Twilight shook her head.

"Well, just another hour before they start fixing your jaw. All they were able to fix was part of your ribs, so you should be fine." Rarity said.

Twilight sighed, praying that it'll just end. Why couldn't it just leave her alone? Peace and quiet for three days before some unknows creature swoops in and tries to kill her. Suddenly, Pinkie started to bounce quickly, surprised, as well as giggling. "H-h-h-hey-y-y!!" She stuttered through her bouncy body.

Rainbow snickered, trying to contain her laughter as she said, "And what does that mean?" Pinkie bounced even faster, now scared. "U-u-uh o-o-h!! S-s-someth-th-thing b-bad i-i-is ha-ha-happen-en-ing-ing!!" Pinkie stuttered through her uncontrollable bounce.

"Come on girls!! We need to get to Ponyville, an' fast!" Applejack said. The girls rushed out, leaving Twilight alone with peace and quiet.

And also a itchy leg.


Bowser dragged himself around, looking for the one named Derpy. She was obviously strong, she needed to be taken out. Ponies ran scared away from the mutant turtle, but he did see an odd pony out. A dull grey mare with a blonde mane and tail. Her eyes appeared to look in different directions, and she only caught of glimpse of him.

She was close to the description he was given, and he aimed himself directly at her. He made a loud roar into the air, ready for battle.

BOWSER

Roars Into Battle.

Derpy obviously yelped, but she heard her daughter cry in the distance. She looked to her right to see Dinky crying near her side, and nothing's more important than her own daughter. She will protect her, no matter the cost. She got in front of Dinky, and her mane covered her derped eye. "Don't you dare hurt her!!" She yelled, her nostrils blowing smoke.

DERPY

Crosses the Line!!

Bowser roared once more before charging towards her. Derpy ran towards him as well, going as fast as she can. Their heads knocked into each other, but Derpy was sent flying. She landed hard onto the ground, her body skidding across rocks as she groaned in pain. The turtle jumped in the air, and ground pounded the crossed-eyed mare, her body cracking on impact. He jumped off, and watched her slowly get up, her body reformed into a pointy back. Her back popped, and Derpy growled once more.

She ran towards the turtle, moving out of way from his sharp claws. She gave a smooth hoof to the jaw, only sending him a few feet away from her. Her jaw was soar from the impact, but she did not care if she was hurt, but only if Dinky was. He skid on his feet and roared once again, then shoving his claws out towards her. He faced the claws upwards, bring it back and forth from her, telling her to bring it.

Derpy flew into the air, then back down onto him. Bowser could only smile, hiding in his shell as he made a big twirl. Derpy's eyes turned into pins when she realized her mistake. Not even seconds later, she ran into them, and a blinding light appeared. A metal statue of Derpy slid a few feet away from him, and he stomped towards her. He grabbed the head of the statue, and laughed in victory. Bowser crunched his knees, then forced his knees upwards, sending him flying towards the Everfree Forest. The five ponies finally reaching to Ponyville, yelled in anger.

"There he goes!!" Fluttershy pointed towards Boswer falling in the Everfree. Rainbow grew frustrated, and yelled at the sky. "GRAH!!! Let's go chase that punk and beat him down!!"

Applejack already had her tail in her mouth, making it futile to even leave. She spat out the tail and sighed. "Look, as much as Ah want to get 'em, you saw what they did to Twilight. Nearly three hits and her bones are bad enough as it is. We don't need more of 'em." A.J. pointed out.

Dinky ran towards the five, tears in her eyes. "They took her!! They took her!!" She yelled.

"Took who?!" The five asked. Dinky hesitated, but she gulped her fear down.


"They took Ditzy."