• Published 7th Sep 2014
  • 1,736 Views, 91 Comments

Another Sappy HiE Fic - exsnaggerwes



A human finds his way to the portal on Earth and travels through to Equestria. Only he's no longer human. Is it really such a loss? And can he pursue a relationship there?

  • ...
15
 91
 1,736

I Am So Sorry

For once in my short life as a pony, I didn’t awake disoriented and confused. I was strongly aware of my physical body, and my mind was caught up to the real world. My head, neck, and withers were slightly achy from the nap. Judging by all the soreness, I could tell it had only been about an hour or so. From my vantage point, I could see directly out of the bathroom doorway (still in the bathroom, still no door). It was impossible to tell the exact time of day, but I could already tell it was getting late. With no windows in the bathroom itself, and no strange glowing crystals, it was dark enough for one to have to strain their eyes to see. Thanks to my pegasus super-eyes, I could see perfectly fine in the dark, though I knew the darkness well enough to be aware of the feat. Next to me lay Rainbow Dash, a pegasus mare who I had only formally met a few hours ago. Her left wing still wrapped around me from before had not been the only limb to find itself around my own body. My wings were bound by her forelegs, and her other wing rested underneath my barrel. She laid her head on the floor underneath my neck, making it almost impossible to maneuver myself to see her face. She didn’t budge as I began to stir, and I was reluctant to wake her.

My mind screamed at my body in protest, spouting nothing but unwanted directions and orders to let go, wake her, or do anything that wasn’t cuddling with the insanely hot mare using me as her teddy bear. The angry side of my mind had a few words to say to me about that as well. She was incredibly forward about what she wanted, and while I knew intimacy, and probably even a bit of romance was out of the question, she did want physical comfort. That much was clear by her positioning. I remained on my belly while she wrapped her whole body around my own. A strong part of my mind kept telling me how wrong it was to want it, but my body only argued. The weaker side of my mind kept making excuses, and was won over almost completely by my body. It was wrong. I shouldn’t like ponies that way, and I shouldn’t want ponies that way. I knew I couldn’t help what my body told me, but my mind had to be a part of it too. I didn’t care much for what my body wanted as a human, and my mind had to tolerate that. I was beginning to question what I really wanted in life, and realized that the whole argument defeated itself when I remembered exactly who put me in this situation. I had only myself to blame.

It was difficult to grasp that some small part of me as a human truly desired this. I wasn’t into furry creatures before, at least not sexually, but as I came to think of that, I also remembered that I was quite a bit more open minded than most of the other humans I associated with. I relaxed for a moment and took in my feelings. Each physical sensation made me feel comfortable and warm. I wasn’t just pleased with the cuddling, I was also pleased with myself. I could sense the fur all over my body. It was longer and thicker than it had ever been before, and it kept me warmer than my autumn clothes. I didn’t dwell too much on what winters would be like, but I decided to jump off that bridge when I came to it. My face was elongated and my jaw had been enlarged considerably. Strangely, it didn’t make speaking any more difficult, and instead added a few new sounds to my vocabulary. My attempt at a growl earlier had made that abundantly clear. My neck was flexible enough to swivel my head in just about any direction it needed to be, and my ears could do the same. The best feeling of all came from my new, less expected appendages. My wings kept me even warmer than my coat of fur, and they sometimes tickled and made me itch, but they still felt like they belonged.

It would be a cliché to say that I had spent my entire human life obsessed with the sky, but to tell the truth, I had always envied all those with the ability to fly. I would have trained to be a pilot in a heartbeat, and the only thing that stopped me was my vision. I didn’t sulk in the fact that I couldn’t change it, and instead focused on other things. Every once in a while, I would internally comment how convenient wings would make my life, but in the end, I was still able to keep the negative away.

As loud as any voice in my head could yell, another easily defeated them all. You know how sometimes a person, or even fictional character, could make statements so boldly and broadly without having to raise their voice, use colorful language, or even promote themselves? A good example is when a college professor opts to speak softly rather than shouting above the other voices in the room. Without much effort at all, they silence the room and bring all ears to their self as the students know that they shouldn’t miss the lesson. This voice did something similar. Without shouting, and without submitting to the urges of my body, it rested in a dormant part of my stressed mind until such time it was asked its opinion. All it could say, and all it wanted to say was, “This is right.”

Without any further thought, I rolled onto my side, as best I could being bound by the athlete beside me, and returned the prolonged hug. I waited there as she continued her nap, not noticing our situation one bit, and probably not caring. I felt her chest rise and fall in time with my own, and if I were calm enough, I could feel her heartbeat too. It beat a much more relaxed rhythm than my own from years of exercise and work that I had yet to experience. She was much more tolerable in her sleeping state, and yet equally as attractive. She smelled exactly the way you would expect: horse and shampoo, but strangely, that wasn’t a bad thing to my new nostrils. The inner conflict riled up again, but calmed down much faster after the quiet voice spoke once more. Her coat shined beautifully, even in the darkness, and her mane and tail were like explosions of life to the eyes.

Her eyes were deep and stunning in the darkness. They were almost seductive when they were half-lidded like that... wait.

“You like what you see champ?”

“...”

“...”

“...”

My brain finally understood the situation before catching up to my ears. Dash and I were still entangled with each other, and she made no moves to change that. Summoning as much effort and courage necessary, I managed to pull off something that didn’t make me look like a total noob at talking to girls. I lowered my eyelids in an attempt to mimic her expression and quietly said, “Maybe, but I doubt I like it nearly as much as what you see.” As if to spite her clever timing and quick wit, I threw in a completely called-for wink.

I was rewarded with a wing-slap to the withers, which were much less tense thanks to my inner conflict resolution. “Get up,” she said playfully, unwrapping her wings and freeing me. I rolled to my back, not yet willing to end the embrace, and reached out for her closest limb.

Her closest limb just so happened to be her neck, and even though it wasn’t her center of gravity, it was still as good a place as any to motivate her to tumble right back to the floor, only this time landing on top of me. I’ve watched a bunch of cheesy movies where something stupid happened and the protagonist would say, “It all happened so fast that I couldn’t process it.” This was not one of those times. I watched every minute fraction of a second that I could process in slow-motion as her muzzle descended to my own. Her visage transformed from shock of being pulled to content laughter. I could say it was an accident that our lips touched, but if I were to be completely honest, I would say that I aimed, and I was right on the mark. I saw an opportunity, and without the slightest thought or argument otherwise, I took it. Rainbow Dash didn’t seem to mind at all, either. She even closed her eyes and gripped my muzzle in her hooves.

Adrenaline shot through my veins faster than I’ve ever felt in my life and I shook with anticipation. It felt like I had stuck my tongue in an electric outlet and my body lost control. I fell limp in her grasp as if I had been poisoned or knocked unconscious, but I could still feel everything. She straddled my prone form, and my wings nearly ripped themselves from their sockets. She opted to wrap her own around me while she lowered herself until her chest rested upon my own. I could feel the heat coming from her nethers, and felt an intense sense of dread and guilt flow through me. My heart beat faster with each passing second, and I could easily feel it against my ribcage. With a muffled groan she lowered herself completely until both our lower ends were touching. I could feel myself against her lower body and I knew it was stiffening, but I had absolutely no power over it. My eyes rolled back into my sockets and shut down all senses of sight and hearing, save for the pulsating ringing from my ears. I was getting hotter, and shuddered from my racing heart. I could feel the sweat starting to free itself from my pores and it only made the situation worse. Unlike having clammy hands, my entire body was soaked.

I felt something wet slide across my lips and almost force its way in. Two other muscles seemed to be equally as capable of prying open my mouth to allow what I now recognized as the mare’s tongue entry. It was much larger than a human tongue, though having little experience on even that end with human girls, it wasn’t like I had much to compare to. It freely danced around the inside of my mouth before licking the backside of my teeth and exploring deeper. My own tongue returned the favor instinctively, but the rest of my body didn’t know what to do at all, save for one member which was increasing the volume of its begging. She didn’t mind that part at all, and even ground against it, eliciting a laugh from my gasp. Her hooves traveled up my jawline to my ears, and she rubbed behind them, causing another gasp, only this time much clumsier. Her tongue remained in my mouth and mine in hers, both unconsciously wrestling for dominance while I lost all feeling in the back of my head and neck. There must have been a sensitive spot behind my ears, and it felt like even more jolts of electricity shot through my veins as she continued petting the back of my head.

I was scared shitless for what was going on, and the most intense part hadn’t even happened yet. I regretted my reckless decision to forcibly resume cuddling, as I was not prepared for the consequence.

Finally, after twenty agonizing minutes of petting and kissing, she let go with a content sigh. I just remained on my backside, wings and... other parts... erect, and wide-eyed. I panted heavily, and the ringing in my ears wouldn’t stop. If she had said anything, I couldn’t hear it, and at the moment, I didn’t care. I didn’t care how strong my desire had been, and I felt like I had just made an incredible mistake. The voices were shouting at each other once again, and I let them. The quiet one backed off, and the rest only increased their volume. As my breathing and heart rate slowed, I dozed back off, unable to resist the siren call of unconsciousness.

Author's Note:

Apparently AbiWord has both word count and spellcheck, two things that WordPad doesn't have. Which is really nice. Even though it doesn't directly impact the chapter, I felt compelled to say this somewhere, and I hate blog posts. The things that have been taking up my time are building computers, trying to draw, and reluctance to publish utter crap. The upside to the computer thing is that now I can use these amazingly comfy ps2 keyboards that come with wrist rests, rather than the crummy notebook keyboard I've been writing with. So basically, I have a dedicated machine just for fanfiction in case my other stuff breaks. ^_^

Anyway, as the chapter title says, sorry about the end scene. I really just could not help myself. I also need to warm up for any clop stories I may want to write in the future (hint hint), even though I still want to keep this one teen rated. I hope you enjoyed it!