• Published 7th Sep 2014
  • 5,872 Views, 50 Comments

The Problem with Being a Foal - AlliePastel



Coco Pommel invites Rarity over with the implicit purpose of pressuring her into role playing. With the unique role Rarity is offered to take up, will she overstep her boundaries for as a caretaker?

  • ...
16
 50
 5,872

Rarity's Onesie

Rarity’s eyes opened wide as she considered her friend’s words. Unware of how to respond to her friend’s answer, she stuttered, “You-um... what?”

Coco threw her hooves back, annoyed. “Ooh, darn me!” She groaned loudly. Turning away from her friend, she said ducking her head into her hooves. “I’m sorry for the language, I-I-just. I- know this would happen!”

“Know what dear? I-I’m just a little bit confused by the context.” Rarity said, raising her eyebrow like she was offended. It wasn’t like she knew what was going on in her friend’s head. Waving a hoof lightly in front of her Coco’s face she asked, “What do you mean by ‘I’m a foal’?”

Swallowing hard on her own unstable emotions, she shook her head, “I-I dunno! J-Just look in my room. Wait, no! Don’t! I-I just don’t know how to explain…”

Curious of what her friend was talking about, Rarity set forth towards the crying girl’s bedroom. Her hoofs graced the golden metallic door hand’s side as she twisted it and opened way to a darkened cluttered room.

She reached over and hit the light switch. To her astonishment, the entire room was decorated with a prissy pink overtone of fine finished wood and puffy pearly white and pink padding on every bit of furniture. At that the furniture was bizarrely infantile, a crib, a changing table, a playpen, a swing to name a few things; it was all there.

“Oh my that’s-darling” she said, causally trotting into the nursery, leaving her confused mare friend behind.

Coco soon followed her friend’s footsteps, being sure to take note of what all Rarity was looking at. Blushing, the crème coloured earth pony sat on her backside and asked, “Do you really think so?”

“Why of course…” Rarity said, opening up the dresser and scanning her hoof through an array of clothes Coco had made for herself, “While I can’t say I was expecting something quite like this, the outcome could have been much worse. For a while there I would’ve sworn you kidnaped a foal.”

Rarity looked at her blushing friend and gave a blushful smile, “Hehe, not that I would have suspected before I came here. All I needed was a little bit of context to your intentions with all that stuff. I assume you’d feel most comfortable playing ‘baby’ now wouldn’t you? Or do you usually take care of some other pony I don’t know about?”

Standing up, Coco walked over to her friend being sure to not to make eye contact with her the whole way over. Still blushing a little bit she offered subtle grin, “I-I suppose you think this is a little weird, don’t you?”

“Not at all-well; maybe a little. Nothing some time won’t remedy though. Curious though, when you role play do you uh- defecate yourself? I know foals have that sort of problem with their uh- ‘bodily functions’.”

Coco smirked as she looked up at her friend. A few quiet blinks and the turn of the head was all the indication she gave rarity that she was surprised. Snapping out of her trans, she looked up at the ceiling as if to ignore the problem and blushed, “Oh… I might.” She whimpered under her breath.

Taking the time to analyze her friend’s words, Rarity nodded her head in understanding. She hated the thought of having to clean up herself, let alone another pony. But the idea of serious immersion as a mother interested her, perhaps even more than it should.

The thought brought up all sorts of concerning images to mind. Would the experience be too much for Coco, or even herself? At that, what would happen if some pony were to find out? Why it was so scandalous, so riveting, so-exciting.

It made the white unicorn smile a bit on the inside. The very thought of caressing and caring for another pony was something she so rarely thought about. Well, at least not since Tenderhoof came to town so many moons ago; it definitely felt like it’d been too long of a wait.

The decision heavy on her mind, Rarity tip toed around her response, “Well- I suppose we could start things off slow and go from there. It is Hearths Warming afterall. I’ve been really lonely myself…” she said, pacing up to Coco, “and I wouldn’t mind uh- ‘playing with you’.”

“You mean it?” the crème colored earth pony questioned, lifting her unrested eyes up. A glimmer of hope beamed in their aqua lens as she asked, “Y-you wouldn’t mind?”

“Of course not dear.” Rarity replied, giving her a friend a genuinely sympathetic smile. She could see the pain in Coco’s eyes, the mental strain seemed to resonate in the way she acted. Of course she’d agree to a frivolous activity like age play; even if it was a bit ‘raunchy’.

Coco offered no spoken response. Instead, she flashed her friend a big grin in returned. With no further words to be spoken, she turned and trotted eagerly towards the nursery, “I-I don’t know where to start!” she cheered.

Taking a deep breath, Rarity calmed herself as she walked towards Coco’s bedroom. This is definitely not the night of relaxation she had in mind earlier today. But as long as Coco was satisfied, she might as well be too.

Rarity took into the awe-striking sight of the nursery. It was so, ‘modern’. No doubt it must of all been hoof-crafted by Coco, the sewing to all the padding had a similar stich pattern to the one her friend had often used.

But it wasn’t just the stitching that caught Rarity off guard, the wood work was also divine. She’d never known Coco for being so constructive, but the nursery was definitely just that; it was well constructed.

Even rest of the décor was astounding. The walls had been painted a light pink with an astounding white rose design. The windows had been shaded with a set of white roman blinds and the floor made of a rustic wooden laminate that was topped with several well-made rugs that matched the wall.

The most astounding thing in the room was the foal swing. She could see how the crib was constructed, the changing table, really all the furniture but the swing. It too looked modern, It’s faux wooden design with the same pink accent that the rest of the room had. But unlike the rest of the décor, it was clearly electronically charged.

“Do you like it?” Coco asked curiously. Trotting up to Rarity who appeared incised by the machine.

Rarity nodded, not taking her eyes off the machine for one second. “I-It’s enormous, how did you ever make such a thing? You don’t even have magic.”

Smiling, Coco shrugged her shoulders, “I dunno. My father was an architect. I guess it just came naturally. The difficult thing was learning how to get in and out. I made it so the tray lifts, but you just to just sort of fall forward without the proper balance. So, I added those vinyl straps around chest to provide additional protection.”

“You don’t say?” Rarity said, striking a curious glance at the furniture’s safety features; they too seemed well thought out. It was incredible, Coco had only been here a year and she’d built such an incredible place for herself.

Rarity followed her friend who was slowly climbing on top of her pink padded changing table and stuck the question, “Are you sure you want to just jump right on into things? We still have plenty of time to warm up to all this stuff. When was the last time you had someone role play with you, anyway dear?”

Lying back, the earth pony smirked as she poured a plentiful amount of powder unto her bottom. Grabbing a diaper from the side tab, she lifted her bottom and answered, “Heh, I-I’ve never role played with somepony else.”

“Let me help you dear!” Rarity said, taking charge in pushing the diaper under her friend’s bottom. Lowering her friend’s legs, she pulled up on the diaper and wrapped it snug around her waist. She flashed a proud smile as she looked at her work.

Responding to her friend’s kindness, she rolled up unto her freshly padded behind. Her diaper was bit poufy, but she the subtle crinkles along with the soft plushness made her feel secure; even more secure than when she wasn’t wearing one.

Hopping down from the changing table, Coco sat proudly on her padded rump and let Rarity get a good look at her. She felt a set of warm hooves undo her collar, then her bow. A light thud followed as she looked over at Rarity who confirmed her suspicions.

“I thought I’d loosen you up a little bit darling, you look so tense anymore…” Rarity said, taking quick looks around the nursery before she set her eyes back on her mare friend, “I-I hate to see you looked so stressed. I know it’s all my fault darling, I just hate to think this whole ‘foal’ thing is some sort of guilty catharsis of yours.”

Coco gave her a friend a sympathetic smile. It was nice to know Rarity did recognize her struggle. A gleam of hope in her eyes, she shook her head, “N-no… this obsession of mine reaches far beyond my simple depression... wait. No, I meant stress.”

“Have you been feeling depressed dear?” Rarity asked, raising an eyebrow.

The crème colored filly tilted her head from side to side before thinking of a decisive answer. When she had thought of one she shook her head, “No, I haven’t been feeling ‘depressed’. I-I think I’ve just been stressed out you know? It’s so hard working for commission, let alone the monotony of a small town life. I’m just so glad I get to spend some time with you.”

“Really now?” Rarity asked, following Coco as she made her way over to the dresser.

Pulling out several assorted items, Coco laid them on the ground for Rarity to see. The first and most noticeable piece was a pink blanket sleep with a bunny like design and a hood with rabbit ears. The second set was a plain white onesie with a pink trim around the sleeves and a cupcake in the front of it.

“I-I picked them out for us…” Coco said, walking over to the changing table. She grabbed her baby powder with one hoof and bit into the plastic backing of a new diaper with her mouth. She spit the diaper on the ground and looked up at Rarity with a sly hope in her eyes, “I-I made the onesie for you- I-If you want to try the blanket sleeper instead, I’d understand!”

Rarity blushed; looking a bit awestruck by the choice she was offered. Age play most certainly wasn’t her cup of tea, although Coco must have enjoyed it quite a lot to be so in-tuned with the life style. It couldn’t be all bad could it?”

Swallowing hard, Rarity walked up to the clothing. Her hoofs clopped heavily on the wooden laminate as she struggled hard to take relaxed steps. Her mind raced with irrational thoughts as she pointed towards the onesie. She had no idea why she did it, but the mindset of infancy seemed like a good change in pace.

A wide grin made its way unto Coco’s face as she clapped her hooves together, “Oh yes! I wasn’t sure if you wanted to be a baby or not too, but this changes everything. Ooh, I outta make you a ‘special’ foal bottle. It’ll really get you into the mood! How bout’ I go and make that while you get yourself nice and diapered!

“Mmm… I’m not sure about that-or really this…” Rarity muttered, suddenly of her decision. The choice felt serial, acting like a foal was not proper and most certainly not lady like. Crouching, she sat down and picked up the onesie with her hooves.

It was no doubt the work of her apprentice; it looked really well-crafted and even comfortable. The stitching was super fine and it felt softer than her own coat. Still, what if some pony saw her?

“I-I can’t do it.” Rarity whimpered, setting down the outfit and looking back at her apprentice friend, “W-what if some pony were to see me? What of my reputation, what of our work?”

Coco smirked, “But no pony will see us! My front door is locked!”

“I saw you doing this 'foal stuff', didn’t I?” Rarity countered.

Rolling her eyes, the crème pony sighed. She crouched beside Rarity and rested her head on her white cotton back. Her eyes closed, she nuzzled her friend, “No you didn’t. You saw my potty and then I told you. You don’t live like I do, you don’t wanna be a little foal. You want to relax and I can help you do that. So, what do you say?”

The pressure built on Rarity as the temptation grew larger and larger. She shifted her eyes back and forth before finally breaking down with a drawn out moan, “Oooh! A-alright, I suppose I’m in.”

Standing up, she pushed her friends weight off her back. She turned around and sat on her backside, slowly laying on to her back. A gleam of discontent on her face, she spread her legs wide open. “Do be gentle in ‘diapering’ me” She muttered as her cheeks became uncomfortably warm.

Sighing, she closed her eyes as her bottom was lifted and dropped unto a soft crinkly cloud. Her mind focused elsewhere, she could think of nothing but how devious it was for another pony to be cleaning her bottom, to be taking care of one of the most private things in her life.

She smelled the powder as it was formed in a cloud over her genitals; Coco had most certainly just poured it willy-nilly all over her body.

“You know…” Rarity’s eyes shot wide open as she rolled unto her snuggly tapped diaper. Her mind racing, she looked up at her over-zealous friend. Her excitement became jaded as she felt comforted in her friend’s presence, having some pony to share the experience with made things a little bit easier.

“How does it feel?” Coco asked, signaling Rarity to raise her hooves.

Following her friend’s lead, Rarity lifted her hooves in the air. Perhaps it was just the adrenaline making her less conscience, but the desire to role play all of a sudden sounded like a good think. She smiled at the concept. Giggling a little bit, she cheered, “Comfy!”

“Very good.” Coco said, pulling the back of the onesie’s bottom to the front, covering her friend’s diaper entirely. She set back, admiring her friend’s cute outfit. Maybe it was just the pride in her work speaking, but Rarity looked absolutely adorable.

‘Heh…’ she thought to herself as she picked up her dress, ‘I never thought I’d see Rarity so ‘loose’.

Lifting the hoofie pajamas into the air, she pulled it over her head, laced her front hoof’s into the front sleeves and stretched her legs into the back sleeves. Her outfit snagged on her padded rear, she blushed, asking her friend for help, “Rarity, I need…”

Rarity pulled the zipper down Coco’s stomach and over her thickly diapered bottom. While the thought was still on her mind, she pulled the bunny hood over her friend’s haggard hair and smiled, “There, you look absolutely precious!” she cooed.

Blushing, Coco grinned, “Thanks’ Rarity!” she said, striking a little pose.

The light in the nursery made things so much calmer. A combination of the cool winter air and the warming coziness of the indoors made everything feel so enjoyable. Then again, perhaps it was just the allure of having a play friend to share her feelings with that made things seem so laid back.

While she wobbled with each step, not even her padded tushie could keep her from walking towards the playpen she so desired. She opened the mesh gate with her hoof and cheered as she hopped unto it’s foam padded play mat, “Come on Rarity, pway!” she cooed.

A blush came across the unicorn’s face, it still felt so devious. A white static numbness hindered her steps as she made her way into the mesh prison. While inside, she shut the door with her magic. She looked around, stuffed animals on every side, let alone an abundance of little baby books and well-made hard toys.

She watched Coco sit down and pick up a raddle. With a bit of ferocity, she banged the wooden head on the carpet several times, intrigued by the small shaking noise it made. It was amazing how quickly immersed Coco made herself. It was incredible, how come she couldn’t do it?

Walking over to a large white stuffed bunny, she picked it up and gave it hug. She felt awkward, like she was ashamed- but she wasn’t. Confused, she looked at Coco. She asked trying to maintain her best ‘foal’ tone, “Wha uh- do?” she said, cringing a bit at how terrible of an actress she was.

Coco stood up and wobbled over to the stuffed animal and gave it a big hug. As soon as she had full control over the stuffed animal, she toppled it to the ground. Smiling, she mounted the big bunny and started nuzzling it’s white furry chest with her head, “It’s sowft!” she cooed.

A grin came across Rarity’s face as she remembered her friend words. She didn’t need to worry, she was with Coco; a pony who’d never betray her. She was safe away from the shackles of her day to day responsibilities. What did it matter?

A small blush formed on her face as she wobbled over to Coco and fell on top of her, hugging the mare tight around her waist. Giggling uncontrollably, she hugged her hooves around her protégés waist and planted a big kiss on her cheek, “Coco sowft too!” she cheered.

Coco’s heart warmed up, the same with her body. Between the warmth of her friend and the surrounding nursery, everything felt so perfect for that instance. She felt like a foal again. Smiling, she started giggling uncontrollably too.

Author's Note:

Oh yes I did! I considered making this a 'Mommy/Daughter' conflict, but that seemed a little too easy coming off a story like "Fluttercrinkle: The Remake"! Don't worry though, my next fanfic will have a bit of a "Mommy/Son" or "Daddy/Daughter" relationship to it, I haven't decided which yet though!

If you'd like to see Coco and Rarity do something specific together, please feel free to tell in the comments down below! As always the new chapter will be out in (5-7) days!

That being said, I hope you all have a wonderful day! ~England ^-^