• Published 7th Sep 2014
  • 3,218 Views, 22 Comments

A Massive Appetite - BleedingRaindrops



Twilight Sparkle cast an untested spell, and now she can't stop eating.

  • ...
9
 22
 3,218
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

There doesn't seem to be much continuity between the first and second chapter in terms of Twilight's relationships.
In the first, it was her first time in Ponyville and she had no friends. In this chapter, she keeps mentioning having friends as if this were taking place mid-season instead of first episode like you made it sound.

4979977
... whoa. Nice catch. :rainbowderp:
I'll have to fix that. Ah the troubles of trying to ignore four seasons worth of content. :twilightsheepish:

Twilight, wat r u doign? Twilight stahp!

Wasn't expecting the humans. I thought she'd have rampaged through Equestria. But still, the result would be the same, just a lot less cars. Oh, and giant buildings wouldn't be as crushed.

But man oh man, stuff's about to go down.

4980676
He probably means this one. It's the page linked to the image I swiped off of google.

Any idea on when next chapter is going up?

Really sad that this one is canceled, was a fun story.

This is quite a few years late for the comment, but I really enjoyed the first part of this fic when it first came out - Looking over it again, it's still good stuff. Well done. Personally I stopped browsing MMP threads around that time since the quality of them was lowered, and things didn't feel the same after the board was changed to disallow NSFW images. There's actually a continuation of MMP on Discord if you're interested, since the threads themselves while they continue usually aren't very good at all. Then again, the Discord has its own share of things (like roleplay everywhere).

8679807
actually yeah, that sounds great. could you send me a pm with the link?

So she went home and perished through starvation?

10347710
Yeah? I guess? I forgot I still had this thing up

The second chapter feels almost like a whole different story. Also, shouldn't this only be Teen? Unless I missed something, no gore is really described.

Login or register to comment