• Published 18th Apr 2012
  • 7,351 Views, 871 Comments

The Moment No Pony was Waiting For (A Death Battle Parody) - TundraStanza



Think about it like Death Battle, only with less death and more hyperactive dialogue. It all started with a fateful encounter between Deadpool and Pinkie Pie. It turned into something bigger.

  • ...
34
 871
 7,351

PreviousChapters Next
I don't think this is a good idea...(this chapter may get deleted in the future)

A/N: Warning! The following chapter may be OOC. It is not meant to be read by people with heart failures, women that are pregnant, or may become pregnant. Viewer discretion is advised.
Properties belong to Hasbro, Screw Attack, and Shigesato Itoi.
---

So, who's fighting in today's episode?

---
A/N: Well, I know for a fact the draconequus is coming back to life.
---

Oh...

---
A/N: And he's going to be fighting an...entity that supposedly attacks with... evil?
---

...what.

---
A/N: Yeah, I don't get it either.
---

---The Moment No Pony was Waiting For (12?)---

---Death Battle---

Various evil masterminds and insane characters cross the screen.

W opens, "Today, the master of Chaos will fight the master of Evil."

B is enthusiastic, "All right! Finally, I get to watch the devil fight with Kefka."

"What? No, it's going to be Discord vs. Giygas from Mother."

"Who from what?"

"He's B and I'm W and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle."

---Death Battle---

I loathe this chimera. I really do.

---
A/N: You and me both, narrator.
---

"Day-um, you ugly!" kids B.

"We've briefly covered Discord's abilities in his last battle," says W, "But now it's time to review. He ruled over Equestria in unrest and unhappiness using nothing but the Chaos in his claws."

"Basically, whatever he wants to happen can happen."

"The only weapons known to at least quarantine Discord are the Elements of Harmony, which require all the ponies connected to them in order to be used."

"This draconequus can mess with physics, depth, rules,... hell everything."

"Game's over, my little ponies," declares Discord in his cut scene.

---Death Battle---

Sweet mother of sanity! What is that thing?

"What am I looking at?" asks B.

"Giygas is considered the master of evil and can slowly deplete his enemy's health simply by looking at them and typing evil text messages," says W.

"It looks like a... a... fetus."

"And that's about all that Wikipedia knows about him too, besides the fact that he was designed in the image of a rape scene."

"Is this even a Death Battle episode?"

"It hurts, Ness..." reads a message from a quick visual of the... starman? Is that really what it says he is?

---
A/N: I'm afraid so.
---

But... that's a power up that Mario uses in his games all the time.

---
A/N: I know.
---

...ew.

---Death Battle---

W announces, "All right, the combatants are set. Let's end this debate once and for all."

B holds his peace.

"No ads this time?"

"Not this time W. It's time for a Death Battle!"

---Death Battle---

It appears that Discord is in some weird factory plant of sorts.

Discord sighs, "Can't that hedgehog take a joke?" Like anyone could really take Discord's humor seriously.

"Hey! I heard that!"

What? Ugh, never mind. The scene rapidly changes as fast as Discord's imagination, actually faster.

"What's going on?" he demands. The screen goes black before a red face in the middle of a red oval shape appears.

"And just who are you supposed to be?" asks the chimera. The ovary refuses to answer.

"FIGHT!"

The red fetus known as Giygas gazes at Discord. A random number "999" to the right of a random "HP" starts dropping one increment every half second.

"What's this?" questions the draconequus. He snaps his eagle claws and the "MP" is replaced with the "HP". Now the number starts dropping from "9999". This time it drops 500 every third of a second.

"What is going on? I'm the only one that's not allowed to make sense."

Immediately, the "HP gauge" drops to "0" and Discord is lying unconscious. The director presses the "Abort" button.

---
A/N: *Presses Abort!*
---

Giygas immediately drops dead.

Wait... how can you have instant death traps in your control room?

---
A/N: Because I'm not letting my story's universe get destroyed by something that hasn't even been born yet.
---

...Well, if you say so.

"Double K.O.!"

---Death Battle---

B looks confused, "What the hell just happened?"

W looks just as confused, "I have no idea."

The stat screen is also confused about the events that just transpired.

"The winner is..."

"No one."

"So, I guess it's a draw." Pictures of either contestant are on screen with the bold word "DRAW" underneath.

---Death Battle---

---
A/N: Seriously, what the heck does a Giygas' attack even look like? I don't get it.
Properties belong to their respective owners. I gain no profit. This chapter may as well get deleted in the near future.

PreviousChapters Next