• Published 6th Sep 2014
  • 1,481 Views, 33 Comments

Twilight Attempts to Read your Mind - Royal_Mist



[Interactive Story] You are Rainbow Dash! Congrats. You want to get to the Daytona 500 but due to a small comment Twilight won’t let you. BUT She says she will read your mind, if she does you have to become Applejack's slave.

  • ...
4
 33
 1,481

Mind Over Matter

Mind Over Matter

“I said I was sorry! I didn’t know they don’t do that!” you said as your hooves were firmly wrapped around Twilight’s back legs. You were willing to beg, tickets were on the line.

“I said no, Rainbow Dash!” Twilight said as she levitated you off of her.

Before both of the only two ponies present in the dimly lit room was a mirror, a portal actually. The very same one Twilight had used to get her element of harmony back from Sunset Shimmer. Since Twilight had become a princess, all those of the elements of harmony had now become ambassadors to Earth over the past year.

Now that the portal was permanently opened, Princess Celestia had decided that it was time to join the two worlds.

Sadly, not all of the elements have as much tack when it comes with being a diplomat. You don’t have tack when it comes from being a diplomat.

“I said I was sorry!” you repeated. “Please Twilight, let me go to Earth with you, I have tickets to the Daytona 500! Please let me come with!” you groveled.

Twilight shook her head.

“No, for the final time Rainbow Dash. Thanks to you I have to go visit the Vatican and talk with the pope about you stupid comments!” Twilight said, only to be stopped by a familiar weight around her back hooves.

“How was I supposed to know he doesn’t really have little boys in his closet!” you said making a thinly veiled defense. “Please Twilight, I have been studying Earth history really hard. I promise that I won’t make a single mistake.”

Twilight stood there for a moment to think. She didn’t know much about why Rainbow Dash would be willing to study for anything. She barely even studied to become a Wonderbolt.

“What is the name of the country in the United State where the capital is located?” Twilight said throwing out a random question.

“Trick Question, the United States is a country comprised of states. C’mon Twilight if you’re going to test me throw me a hard one!” you said filling up with bravado.

“Who is the current leader of the Canada?” Twilight questioned.

“Prime Minister Stephen Harper!” you said, patting yourself on the back. Thankfully you studied Canada just that morning.

“Who will give up without a fight?” Twilight asked.

“The French.” You replied.

“Who is the best player in the MBA?”

“Any black player.”

“If you get in trouble with the police, how do you get out of trouble?” Twilight asked raising a brow.

“Ask your white friend to talk to the cops. Cops love white people.”

“How do you get said white person to like you?” Twilight said brow still raised.

You said, “you give them some fancy cheese! Cmon Twilight, I’ve been studying so long I should know more than you!”

Twilight was about to agree to let you go, sadly that last comment was just enough to make her consider elsewise. She wasn’t mad, she knew you had a gaping hole in your face where your mouth should be. She would give you a shot.

“I will make you a deal Rainbow Dash, if I can read your mind you will stay here in Equestria and study some more… and for a week you have to be Applejack's slave. If I can’t, you can come with and go to your Daytona 500. Do we have a deal?” Twilight asked with a sly smirk.

“No magic?” you asked.

“None whatsoever.” Twilight stated.

“You got yourself a deal!”

~ ~ ~

Twilight and you sat in a room that held nothing more than a piece of paper and a pencil. The room was barren of all other object save for a door.

“Ok, Rainbow Dash I am going to ask you a few questions and at the end I will tell you what you are thinking.” Twilight said facing the wall, “You will write your answers on the piece of paper to prove that you are not cheating and I will face the wall so I can’t see what you write.”

You eagerly picked up the piece of paper, you knew full well there was no way Twilight would read your mind!

[ A/N Go grab a piece of paper or open a writing document, you ARE facing Twilight.]

“Now Rainbow dash, choose a number, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.”

1 2 3 4 5

Quickly as your hooves could write, you chose your number.
“Done.” You said.

“Alright, now with that number you picked, Multiply it by nine.” Twilight said facing the wall, still as could be.

1x9 / 2x9 /3x9 / 4x9 / 5x9

“Alright, got it” you said as you got your new number.

“Ok, now I want you to take that number and if it had two digits, take both digits and add them together. If it came out to a single digit, just leave it.

You added both of the digits, even you could add two simple numbers.

“Alright. I got my number.” You said.

“Ok, now, take that number and subtract five.” Twilight said.

X – 5 = your new number

Your eye twitched, you hated this entire math part. “Ok, now what?”

“Ok, take your number and correspond it to a letter. If it is one it is A, if it is two it is b, and if it three it is c. Do that for the first six letters of the alphabet.”

1 = A

2 = B

3 = C

4 = D

5 = E

6 = F

“Ok, I have my letter.” You said.

“Alright, now take that letter and think of a country on Earth that starts with that letter. Put down the first one that you can think of.” Twilight said.

? _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?

You had to rack your brain but you were able to think of one country on Earth that started with your letter. “Ok I got my country written down. “Now what?”

“Take the last letter of the country you picked and pick a animal starting with that letter.”

? _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?

“Ok, I got my animal picked.” You state.

“Alright, now lake the last letter of the animal that you picked and pick a color starting with that letter.” Twilight said, still calm and composed.

? _ _ _ _ _ _ ?

“Twilight I am getting tired of this, are you going to read my mind or not?”

Twilight didn’t move, still facing the wall “Rainbow Dash I already read your mind, and this is why I know more than you about Earth.”

You raised a brow, “What are you talking about Twilight?!”

















































“How many orange kangaroos do you know that live in Denmark?” Twilight finished with a smirk.

Author's Note:

Be honest, did Twilight read your mind?

Comments ( 33 )

name of the country in the United State where the capital is located

The United State. It's called "Texas".

“Who is the current leader of the Canada?” Twilight questioned.

“Prime Minister Stephen Harper!”

"Princess Canadance!" you shout.

“Who will give up without a fight?” Twilight asked.

“The French.” You replied.

Oh no, they fight, get their butts handed to them, then give up.

“Who is the best player in the MBA?”

“Any black player.”

“If you get in trouble with the police, how do you get out of trouble?” Twilight asked raising a brow.

“Ask your white friend to talk to the cops. Cops love white people.”

“How do you get said white person to like you?” Twilight said brow still raised.

You said, “you give them some fancy cheese! Cmon Twilight, I’ve been studying so long I should know more than you!”

So... If the Royal Guards are up in my grill, can I just give Rarity some Brie and ask her to talk to them?

[Insert Rest of Fic Here]

Way to steal a trick from Brain Games...
But I'd expect to see a White Cow in the Dominican Republic.:trollestia:

4960116 I just saw it in my class today lol, I am glad i am not the only one though.. I wont lie, Twilight read my mind..

4960138
I just realized it said "the Canada". Didn't even catch that in my post.

Denmark>Kiwi>Indigo. The number trick was an oldie but a goodie.

Dominica
Alpaca
Ash Grey


You failed to amuse me and read my mind Twilight.

This was fun! :twilightsmile: I actually chose an amber koala from Denmark, but it was still a fun little story! Hope to see more! :pinkiehappy:

I kinda thought this was rigged since if you add the digits of any number that's divisible by nine, then its sum is always gonna be nine.

Twilight was right I put orange kangaroo and Denmark. What ddi the rest of u guys got

Britannia (what? She didn't say I couldn't use a fake one) aardvark.... Is there even a color that starts with k?

Anybody else think of an orange armadillo from Dominica? Thought not.:trollestia:

HOW IN JESUS' ANUS! FUCK YOU

I thought of an ardilla azul de Dinamarca.

Because fuck the system.

Comment posted by mehperson deleted Sep 6th, 2014

Saw this in Brain Games. Didn't trick me. I said for a joke
orange koala in Djibouti.


:trollestia:

I wasn't playing :trollestia:

My god... I have to prepare my anus...

Umber emus in Cape Verde. Obscurity for the win. :rainbowwild:

Damn me and my Australian location, orange hair and Denmark heritage.

And no, that isn't a joke. :facehoof:

I got amber koalas in Denmark. xD

4961694
Fancy seeing you here. :rainbowlaugh:

4963243 do I know you? ... meh.. just kidding. Nice to see you around

4963274
Hiiiiii I'mma change my profile picture... :pinkiesmile:

Saffron Ibis in Djibouti

I got Dominican Republic, cat, and tan. Take that Twilight.

Well blast you Twilight:rainbowderp:
I know this already, ITS KINDA CHEATING YOU KNOW!!!
Or Rainbow should have known better.

Denmark, koala, and apricot.
I win.

Click Here if Twilight was wrong.

I picked Djibouti! Then Iguanq, then I couldn't think of a color that started with the letter A, so I said Absolute Darkness. I'm sure that the absence of color still counts, right?

I lost, should have payed more attention to my Global studies, either that or picked a different animal then Kangaroo

Methinks, she did :rainbowderp:. The results!

1. 2.

2. 2 * 9 = 18.

3. 18 mod 9 = 0 = 9.

4. 9 - 5 = 4.

5. 4 = D.

6. D = Denmark.

7. Denmark = k = koala.

8. Koala = a = aqua.

So she's got the country right :rainbowderp:. The rest I wrong. Means, she's guessed?

Looking back, I see, by the first three questions she knows our answers, but how in the name??.. can she guess?.. There are many animals to start with... I'm sure! Wow!..

'Tis amusing :rainbowkiss:!

4, Denmark, kangaroo, orange.

Is this some sort of script?

Login or register to comment