• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 359 Views, 8 Comments

For the Study of Parasprites - RickHammersteel



What happens when the cure for a pony's depression, ends up making things worse?

  • ...
3
 8
 359

Epilogue

The dragon stared at the mound for a long time. He stood, listening to the pony sleep. He then heard a voice near his right,”Number 7?” It came from a blue pegasus stallion in a white suit with a clover symbol on his lapel,”How is Dieptra?”

“Number 8- no- Sky Fall,” The dragon looked at his partner,” We are alone here, my friend, we can use our real names.”

“Scale, that’s improper.” Sky Fall said,”I know we’re nowhere near The Institution right now but we still have to follow regulations!” The pegasus known as Number 8 sighed,”Now, how is our... special one doing?”

“He’s doing fine. A little more time in the incubation chamber, and his power to control insects will be marvelous. I had to-,” The dragon frowned,” -tell him to abandon hope and aspirations, though. It was the only way his power would increase.” Scale turned to the stallion,”He should be ready to become Number 20 when Number 9 breaks out of her stone prison.”

“Good,” The stallion sighed,”Now can we go home now? I think you handled the sprites enough, and my wife is really worried about me!” He growled.

“You go home, Sky,” The dragon turned back to the mound,”I’ve taken a liking to this little pony...”

The stallion rolled his eyes as he turned and spread his wings,”Always the softy...” He flew off.

“Soon, little one, soon we’ll bring you to your full potential.”

Comments ( 8 )

Will there be more or is it over

5094464

Is that a 'what' of confusion?


5093471

Well, there's not going to be a sequel, but the bit at the end will be followed up upon.

Oooh, sci-fi AND fantasy! I like it!

this isn't so bad. I don't know why it's on the badfic list

5693036

Why do you like it? Because I don't really think it's that good myself...

5693527 it just seem interesting to me.

well that was... an experience.

Login or register to comment