• Published 5th Sep 2014
  • 635 Views, 75 Comments

Uncle Nic-fit's Drunken Story Time - Nic-Fit



Stories thought of and written while drunk. These are all really awful.

  • ...
4
 75
 635

5: Dank

DANK


It was a regular day at Sweet Apple Acres, the Apple family hard at work. Applejack was busy bucking the trees, while Apple Bloom loaded the apples onto the crat Big Mac was atached to. Once the cart was fucking stacked with apples, Applejack shouted to Big Mac.

"Okay Mac, yer good to go. Don;t come back 'till they;re all gone, ya hear?"

"Eeeyep."

With that Big Mac left for the market, with a shit load of apples in tow. Apple Bloom scrunched up her face, thinking. She turned and trotted up to Applejaclk.

"Hey AJ, how come Big Mac don't talk so much? He's awfully easy going."

Applejack sighed and looked at Applebloom with sad eyes.

"Back about 10 'o 15 years ago, Maccy used to be in a band. Seem he would write the songs, and sometimes he'd need a little...inspiration. So he started doing bad things, drugs and the like."

Applejack fell to her hauches.

"It wasn't enough though, he always needed more. It just got worse and worse until one day, ah came out to tha south field, and hew was there. Ah don't know how he got it, but he'd set fire to a literal tonne of weed, and had suspended himself above it from a tree."

She looked at Applebloom, tears now falling down the elder sibling's face.

"H-he got so high that he never came down..."

"Riiiiight..."

"Ahm sorry Applebloom, ah think I'll have to go inside a spell. Un-until I calm down..."

Applejack trotted of back to the farmhouse, leaving the filly outside by herse;f

"This place is buckng weird."

Author's Note:

What have we here?

TWO!?