• Published 5th Sep 2014
  • 634 Views, 75 Comments

Uncle Nic-fit's Drunken Story Time - Nic-Fit



Stories thought of and written while drunk. These are all really awful.

  • ...
4
 75
 634

11: Hover Boots

HOVER BOOTS


"HEY! GET BACK HERE!"

"FUCK OFF,APE THING!"

Jim continued to chase Rainbow Dash arounf ponyville. They'd been at it for a good hour or so by this point. Everythimg Jim would get close, Rainbow would blast off ahead leaving him behind tio cathc up.

If he wanted to fufil his dream, Jim would have to get crafty.

'Hmm...I bet I could use FLuttershy for this..."


There was a knock at Fluttershy;s door.

This was odd,she wasn't expecting any visitors. Nevertheless, she go t up and opened it.

"H-hello?"

"Shhh can'tt talk, plan."

The odd hairless ape at the door immideatly grabbed her and then tied her to one of his...feet...?

"YES! St5age one complete!" It ecxclapmed. "Come on ,Flittershy. We have work to do12

She only wimpere din response.


"I think I lost him!" Thought Rainbow. Of course she had lost him. She WAS the fastest flyer in all Equestria after all. Gotta live up to that.

"HEY LOYALTY!"

Her ears perkedd up.

"CHECK THIS OUT!"

She turned aoriund to fin the...thing...stood in town square, with Fluttershy ti3d around one of it's feet. Rainbow was boiling wih rage a t this poihnt.

"You want tol help her
? Do it then!" It shouted.

Rainbow was already accelerating as fast as she could in his direction. She had to helf her frient.;

Suddenly, he side stepped her.As she shot off past him, she braced for impact. It never came. Instead, she found herself in the creature's grasp.

"YES! NOW HOLD STIL!"

Rainbow didn;t even know what to think as the thig tied her around it's other foot.


It was a normal day in Ponyville. Until you looked up.

If you happenedto look up on that particular day, you;d see an odd creature, flying in random directions as it went, screaming anf cheering.

As it turned out, tying pegasi to you;re feet in order to achieve fligt isn;t a good idea. Jim learned this when rainbow panicked and flew off startled.

With his foot still attached to her. Not him.

Shit sucked.