• Published 2nd Sep 2014
  • 1,166 Views, 39 Comments

The Fragments of Symphony - Sky Blue CMC



When Doctor Whooves travels to Canterlot in the TARDIS and sees Octavia acting like a DJ, the Doctor realises that he mixed up the Fragments of Symphony! Can he return his friends to normal in time for the big event?

  • ...
2
 39
 1,166

Chapter XI: The Eleventh Chapter

Author's Note:

Previously on The Fragments of Symphony:

And soon I'll be ending my rhyme,
But first I will say how sublime
Ev'rypony had been
Through the thick and the thin
And the Doc found the Fragment of Time!

Another version of the brown stallion in the air, this one an Earth pony, looked up to the sky from his TARDIS and saw himself comforting the young Derpy. "I wonder when I become a Pegasus?" he asked himself. "Who cares about that, we gotta move if we're going to find out how to create the aurora flash with the Fragments of Symphony so that these events can happen!" he exclaimed. "Allons-y!"

The mother of a Sempricorn was the mare who dreamed about his or her creation, and the father was the stallion who created the catalyst necessary to call her into existence. Princess Luna, having woken up and read this in her Encyclopedia Somniaria, recorded her latest dream in her dream journal, with a group of letters she wrote in there often: EncSomn, and the number of the page in the book that defined Sempricorns, walked down her tower and into the castle atrium to watch the rest of the Royal Wedding. But when she got there, the wedding was over, and everypony was already outside celebrating.
We will find out later who this other pony is, but for now... Luna thought. She then looked down at the Unicorn filly who resembled the dream-figure. It looks like we have a Sempricorn to raise!

Luna watched as the unusually gifted pony started writing a poem. It went something like the one written here, but this is only a fraction of a rendition of the poem that she actually wrote:

A little pair
of broken hearts,
one pony holds them tight.
The foul and fair,
they end what starts,
by bringing him to fight.

Aurora gave the poem this simple title: The End of Magic. She then earned her Cutie Mark, a very odd thing to happen to a newborn filly. Luna knew of only one pony with two hearts, and only one pony prior to Aurora who had a Cutie Mark so quickly after entering Equestria. There was no doubt about it, this poem was a prophecy about the Doctor.

The Tail Six headed to the atrium of Canterlot Castle once again, right as everypony, including a multitude of the Tail Six, left it. The Royal Wedding was over, and Shining Armour was now a Prince. Doctor Whooves, having all six Fragments of Symphony, asked Princess Celestia a question: "What do I do with the Fragments?"

"Use them to restore Symphony to Equestria by channelling their energy through your ship, whatever you call it."

"I call her the TARDIS!" the Doctor exclaimed rudely. "And she can clean this mess in ten seconds flat!" The Doctor quickly gathered his friends to the TARDIS, taking sixty-nine seconds. Then she took them fifty-nine seconds back in time. In Ponyville. Well that worked! the Doctor thought.

The TARDIS took the Doctor for one last flight before he changed bodies. In this flight, he could feel magical energy glowing from his hooves. He could also see it, and it was in fact golden. But it looked more like a pony aura than a Time Lord aura. Is Lyra doing this to me, or is this how Time Ponies regenerate? the Doctor thought. "I don't wanna go!" he exclaimed.

The words acted almost as a curse, for the moment that he said them, he went. He went and regenerated into a completely different pony. A pony with a greyish-brown coat, a slightly darker brown mane and tail, golden eyes, and a slightly changed head-shape. A different trait for the bearers of each Fragment! he thought.

Doctor Whooves started examining himself. "Legs!" he exclaimed. "I've still got legs! Good. Forelegs. Hooves. Ooh, fingers! Nevermind, no fingers. Ears, yes. Eyes, two. Nose, I've had worse! Chin, blimey! Hair. I'm a girl! Nope, I'm not a girl! And still not ginger! And something else, something important. I'm... I'm... I'm... Ha! Crashing! Ha ha! Woo hoo hoo! Avante!"

The Doctor really did hate goodbyes. He thought to return to Ponyville, and explain that he was still the same pony, but then he thought that nopony would believe her. No, him! They would not believe him! He had to come up with a new name for himself. Something that comes from his name, but isn't it. Something French. He would introduce himself to the Ponyvillians as... Onze, the French word for Eleven!


There's a sequel in the works, it's called "The Revival of Symphony"

Comments ( 9 )

Does anybrony get the joke about the Eleventh Chapter?

4985652 The Doctor thinks they're called Cootie Marks

4985660 Then delete it before I do!

4992441 I already saw this video, and it is WUBMAZING!!! There should be a :vinylwubs: face!

4994061 Read the Author's Note.

I'm planning on Audio Adapting this as soon as I get enough VAs! I'll need about seven (One for each of the Tail Six and one for extras. Yes Princess Celestia and Carrot Top are extras.)

4994061 Wtihout these hands I can't complete
The op'ra that was captivating her
But if I keep them
And she thinks they're dumb
Then she prob'ly won't
Want me dating her.

I wrote the three chapters, and I will soon publish them all at once!

5073637 sure I like this story.

Login or register to comment