• Published 11th Nov 2014
  • 7,087 Views, 97 Comments

Mentally Advanced Series: HOO - Crimson Prose



The adventures of Scootaloo and friends from "The Mentally Advanced" abridged series.

Comments ( 21 )

That was friggin' hilarious! :scootangel:

Thrackerzod could think with portals.

Portal reference.

i love this fic :P

7418534 I don't think I'll ever be able to outdo that chapter. If only I had more time and wasn't as lazy, maybe I could make my own abridged thing in story form.

7830879 She's just thankful that she's not in any of my other stories. :rainbowderp:

8049819 Shyamalan would do the same thing, but have some ridiculously inane twist at the end, like this was all a coma-dream after they had been beaten half to death by giant sandpaper dildos. Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Whatever.

True One: Take your time with the next chapter, everybody needs to rest after this chapter, readers and characters of the fic, Scoots even more, almost got her womb ruptured.
Real One: Why is that your concern? We saw Sparrow's artwork, for the sake of Existence!
True One: But here Headless is trying a more normal-ish fic, idiot, not the ludicrous hell he/she oftenly does.

8050003 I did have an idea for another chapter of this if I ever get around to it. Two ideas, actually, one involving their sleepover at Fluttershy's, the way it happened in MAS of course, and another where Thrackerzod manages to catch Twilight, but thanks to Scootaloo, the results are kinky rather than lethal for Twilight.

8050295
True One: Maybe something leads to another? You know, Shy's house is a little away from civilization, Thrackerzod could've thought about that.

8050387
The cockatrice and Statue-Twilight could be involved.
Also, this was probably not my best choice for First Clopfic, but in my defense, Friendship is Witchcraft. Also, I'm loving Thrackerzod.

8905773
I keep meaning to make a new chapter of this based on that, Crusaders of the Lost Mark, and other things, but never get around to it. If I ever do though, it will probably be added to my Crimson Prose account since that is where I'm putting my not-as-fucked-up erotic fanfics.

8906256
Isn't Crimson Prose an OC, though?

8906808
She is! But it's also the name of my non-fucked-up erotica account. This story would be there, but I wrote it before I made that account.

8906878
Any chance of this being continued?

9317493
It's possible, but I have a lot of projects, so chances are the only way it'd be continued soon is if someone commissions a new chapter. I do eventually want to do a "Crusaders of the Lost Mark" parody with it, possibly with different cutie marks, but I haven't come up with a really good way to do it.

Well.


Damn.

This fic may be dead, but I'll never forget Button "Jackhammer" Mash. And if it does continue, I hope this doesn't mean they're all infertile now. Hoo!. Though supposedly Zecora might have a healing salve to help with that, if they're willing to pay Spike another visit.

hope this continues

9368028
You know Scootaloo hearing about Zecora's alchemy and going to her to try and buy roofies might be pretty funny.:rainbowdetermined2:
And we know roofies are canon thanks to the love potion episode.:heart:

11064583
I had a few ideas, but just a whole lot of projects going on right now, so unfortunately not likely for the near future unless there's a commission for a new chapter.

“Just because I ask if he was successfully murdered does not mean that successfully murdering him was my intention,” said Thrackerzod, “I only wished to cause my vaginal orifice to secrete a significant amount of bodily fluid onto his face.”

I dunno about Braeburn, but this paragraph successfully murdered me.

Hearing the MAS voices in my head while reading porn is just way too funny.

“Has she began to vomit out her internal organs yet?” Thrackerzod asked.

I think Thrackerzod would be much happier in one of your other stories.

Login or register to comment