• Published 1st Sep 2014
  • 3,908 Views, 34 Comments

Twilight's Sun, Celestia's Stars - JKinsley



Random short stories inspired by prompts from the Twilestia is Bestia group

  • ...
11
 34
 3,908

2. Shampoo

Celestia sighed happily. Warm water surrounded her in her large bathtub, and a few scented candles surrounded the tub, too. Her wings hung loosely at her sides and her head rested against the back of the tub. Little clouds of steam rolled off the surface of the water, which made the candlelight dance and twist.

Celestia looked up when she heard a few knocks on the bathroom door. “Who is it?” she called.

“Guess who?”

Celestia chuckled. “Come on in, Twilight.”

Twilight poked her head in first, and spotted Celestia in the tub. Celestia could just notice a slight blush, but didn’t comment.

“Are you here to join me, my dear?” Celestia asked.

Twilight shook her head. “That wasn’t my intention... but if you’d like, I could help...”

Celestia grinned. “I would like that.” She turned over on to her belly, exposing her back. “Do you think you could...?” she asked as she cast a glance over her shoulder.

This time, Twilight nodded with a sly smile, and grabbed the bottle of shampoo on the rim of the tub. She hopped up onto the tub before lowering herself into it, and on to Celestia’s back. She squirted some shampoo into her hooves, and massaged it into Celestia’s coat.

Celestia hummed appreciatively. She set her hooves on the back of the tub and rested her chin on top of her folded hooves. “Twilight,” she murmured, “I hope you know how good that feels.”

Twilight nodded but didn’t otherwise reply, instead focusing on her massage. Her hooves pressed hard into Celestia’s croup. They worked in little circles, lathering up and cleaning Celestia’s pristine alabaster coat.

Twilight then kissed higher along Celestia’s back and moved her massage further up. She continued with her lathering circles and pressed her hooves hard into Celestia’s tense muscles.

“Twilight, have I ever told you how amazing you are?” Celestia asked.

“Once or twice.” Twilight kissed Celestia’s wings before she massaged the stiff joints. At first, gentle rubs loosened the muscles, but Twilight quickly followed with more pressure. Celestia cooed and finally turned her head around to face Twilight. A sultry smile graced her face, and she bit her lower lip at Twilight’s next pass near her wings.

“Ooooh, that’s... that’s what I needed,” Celestia whispered, eyes shut but mouth smiling.

“I’ll bet,” replied Twilight as she brought her massage to Celestia’s withers. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against Celestia’s. Her kiss made Celestia moan, but she kept up with her massage, even pressing harder into Celestia’s shoulders.

Twilight finally broke the kiss once she finished with her attentions to Celestia’s coat. She grinned and slid off of her lover, dunking herself in the water to rinse off. “How was that for help?”

“I could see that happening again soon. Perhaps I could help you next time. Maybe return the favor?” Celestia waggled her eyebrows.

Twilight blushed and hid her chuckle behind a hoof. “Maybe later, then.”