• Published 2nd Sep 2014
  • 1,670 Views, 52 Comments

The Final Act - fluttercord4ever



A thousand years ago Discord was turned into stone, what happens if he was in love with a female named Posey.

  • ...
13
 52
 1,670

Tea and old friends

Discord's eyes widen. His Posey was dead.

"Just how long was I in stone? By the looks of Fluttershy, she looks like the same age as Posey, 22. Has it been over 22 years? Maybe 30 years. Oh my poor Posey, she must have been so heart broken."

Discord said to himself putting his hand to his forehead. Fluttershy seeing the sadness in his eyes, she took his other hand and pulled him to her home. Once inside Fluttershy lead Discord on a couch. A few seconds after that an very angry bunny came started for what Discord thought he was yelling at Fluttershy. Discord didn't know why but he felt sad for the girl

"Now, Angel Bunny, just let him lay down for a bit. He had a long day, can you just spear him a few hours?"

Angel gave Fluttershy an 'ok, but no more than that' look. Fluttershy smiled as Angel hopped away. Fluttershy looked over to Discord and said.

"How about I make you some tea, Mr. Um, I'm sorry what is your name again?"

Fluttershy cheeks turned red, embarrassed that she forgotten your guest name. Discord gave her a warm smile and said.

"My name is Discord, and yes tea will be find."

Fluttershy smiled and walked over to her kitchen. Discord looked around the little cottage and saw there were a lot of small animals and plants inside the house. Discord smiled and said to himself.

"Other than the animals, it's the same as I remember."

With that Fluttershy came into the room with a cup of tea in hands. With a smile on her face she placed the cup of tea on the table next to Discord. Discord nodded in thanks and took the cup from the table. Discord was about to drink the tea when he smelt a familiar smell. Discord looked around the room trying to find the source of the familiar smell.

"Um..D-Discord, I-Is the tea not to your liking?"

Discord looked at the cup of tea in his heads. Then he realize that the smell was coming from the tea. Discord made a small smile.

"I-I am sorry, I'll go make a new type of tea."

Fluttershy was about to leave to the kitchen and she felt something grabbed her arm. She turned around to see Discord.

"Um....is everything alright, Discord?"

Discord made a warm smile and took his other hand and played with a lock of Fluttershy's hair. Fluttershy cheeks turned red. Once again Discord saw that and chuckled.

"How did you learned to make this tea, Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy looked at Discord with a confused look.

"Y-You mean you know this name of tea, Discord?"

"I'll answer your question, after you answer mine."

Discord said with the same smile on his face. Fluttershy nodded and said.

"Well I was looking through the tea recipes, when I saw a recipe I didn't recall. So I decided to make it, and it was actually easy to make to my surprise."

Discord nodded and began to answer Fluttershy's question.

"The name of this tea is called 'The Final Act'. This was the tea that Posey and I made together."

Fluttershy eyes widen in surprised. Her mother and Discord made this tea.

"The Final Act."

Fluttershy whispered the name of the tea. It sounded mysterious, dark, yet their was a hint of love in the words. Before Fluttershy even realize, she was picked up off her feet. She made a small Yelp and she looked up to see that Discord was holding her bridal style. Fluttershy cheeks turn bright red.

"D-Discord, w-what are y-you doing?"

Discord looked down and gave her a warm smile.

"I want to show you something."

With that Discord snapped his fingers.


Fluttershy looked all around and saw that see was at the big tree near her house, but why would Discord bring her here? She looked up at Discord and saw that he had a sweet smile on his face, and his eyes glazed with love.

"Um...Discord, c-can you put me d-down now?"

Discord looked at the pinked hair girl with the still glazed eyes and smile but he still kept Fluttershy in his arms.

"D-Discord, t-this isn't funny. C-Can you please p-put me down now?"

Discord smile and leaned down and kissed Fluttershy on the forehead. Fluttershy turned bright red.

"D-Did Discord did that for me or was it for my mother?"

Fluttershy thought to herself. She then felt herself being laid up against the big tree. Fluttershy looked up and saw Discord standing over her. He then took his hand and ran through her soft pink hair. Fluttershy closed her eyes shut and her face going red like her friend Applejack's little sister Apple bloom's hair.

"Posey, I love you so much."

Fluttershy eyes shot opened. Discord must be in a trance, lost him memories with her mother, and since she looks like Posey then Discord must think that she is her. Fluttershy stands up facing Discord, she put both for her hands on each of Discord's cheeks.

"Discord, I-"

Fluttershy was cut off by a magical light shining on them. Fluttershy cover her eyes with her hand and saw that her friends, Applejack, Rainbow dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Twilight. Behind then were Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Discord turns around and saw the princesses and gave them a grin.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here Posey, then same princesses that tried to separate us. Well look now Celestia and Lulu, this shows you can not separate us. Our love is greater then both of your powers combined."

Discord laughed and hugs Fluttershy closed to him. All of Fluttershy's friend looked so confused. It was Pinkie Pie the spoke up.

"Are you crazy, her name is Fluttershy, but of course she does look like her mother but still. Don't you know that Posey di-"

Pinkie pie was cut off by Celestia. She looked at Discord who was holding Fluttershy with warmth and love. She didn't want Discord to find out the truth about Posey's death, yet she don't want Fluttershy to be unhappy with Discord and be mistaking by Posey.

"What do you mean Cotton candy hair girl? This is my Posey. I think you are the one that is crazy."

Discord said with a grin. Pinkie Pie looked up at her hair and laughed.

"Hahaha, that was a good one. It would be nice if my hair was made out of cotton candy."

"Ok then, she asked for it."

Discord said and snapped his finger. With in a flash Pinkie Pie's hair was made out of cotton candy. Pinkie laughs and started to eat some of her hair.

"Pinkie Pie, stop EATING your hair!"

Rainbow dash screamed at Pinkie Pie. Rainbow dash then looked at Discord with hatred in her eyes.

"Now listen here, Mr. whatever your name is. Turn Pinkie's hair back to normal and give us back Fluttershy."

Rainbow said getting ready to dash at Discord any minute. Discord shrugged and snapped his finger and Pinkie Pie hair was make to normal.

"Hey! I was enjoying that!"

Her friends looked at her with angry stares. Pinkie Pie then crossed her arms. Rainbow looked at Discord and still saw his had Fluttershy.

"Hey, I said to give us back Fluttershy!"

Rainbow dash yelled.

"What are you talking about Rainbow girl? Her name is Posey. I think you got the wrong person little girl."

Discord was about to snap his fingers when a hand grabbed his. Discord turned to see his Posey, crying.

"Posey are you ok? Why are you crying?"

She shook her head and hugged him.

"Discord you need to snapped out of your memories and see what you are doing is wrong."

Discord eyes widen and put his arms on her shoulders.

"Posey? What are you taking about? Do you not love me anymore?

Discord glazed eyes started to fade. He blinked one lasted time and looked all around.

"Discord, you need to know the true about Posey."

Everybody looked and saw that Princess Luna was walking to Discord. Discord looked at Luna with confused eyes.

"Discord, Posey died 15 years ago. She was heart broken when you were turned to stone. She even wanted us to bring you back, but that's not in the Elements of Harmony power to do that. Discord you were in stone for a 1,000 years"

Discord eyes widen. He was in stone for a 1,000 years.

"But Discord, there is still more. On that night we turned to stone, Posey said that she will always loved you and she will be watching over you. Also she will be your Angel of Music."

Everything was silence of a bit, until a small voice said.

"But my mother said that, there is an Angel of Music and that 'He' will be watching over me."

Everyone turn to look at the girl next to Discord.

"Flutters, you don't think that 'He' is your Angel of Music?"

Rainbow dash said pointing at Discord. Fluttershy smiled and nodded. She looked up at Discord and said.

"Discord, I may not be my mother, but I'll be gladly be your friend."

Discord eyes widen. A friend. Fluttershy is the only other person other then Posey that can see that he is not all bad. Discord smile and hugged her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you, Fluttershy."

Celestia smiled and walked up to Fluttershy and Discord.

"Fluttershy, I have a favor for you."

"Yes, Princess Celestia? What is it?"

Fluttershy said stepping away from Discord. Celestia smile and said.

"Fluttershy, I want you to make Discord used is powers for good and not for evil."

"I never used my powers for evil. I just used it to protect Posey."

Celestia looked at him with an 'what happened to the time when you did this' look. Discord rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Princess Celestia? Do you think I can do it?"

Celestia looked at Fluttershy and smiled. She put her hand on Fluttershy's shoulder and said.

"I do."