• Published 2nd Sep 2014
  • 1,673 Views, 52 Comments

The Final Act - fluttercord4ever



A thousand years ago Discord was turned into stone, what happens if he was in love with a female named Posey.

  • ...
13
 52
 1,673

I am sorry

Discord couldn't believe his ears. She isn't his Posey.

"Wait, did you say Posey is your m-mother?"

Discord said with shook and a hint of betrayal. The girl nodded and looked at the ground with the same shy eyes as Posey. Discord took his hand under her chin, gently bring her eyes to meet his. She made a small Squeak and she closed her eyes. Discord turn his head to the side and smiled.

"She is just like my Posey. From her looks to her shyness to her singing voice."

Discord thought to himself.

"Why so shy? You didn't act like that when you first saw me."

Discord said with a sweet smile.

"Um... W-Well you see. My mother, or for y-you Posey, used to sing me the song we sang. L-Little Lotte was my favorite song that my mother sang to me when I was little. Every time I sing that song I feel at peace and I don't feel shy around people."

"I see. You know you look and act just like Posey."

Discord said as stroked her hair. She close her eyes trier and her cheeks were a little red.

"I got a few questions for you."

She opened her eyes and looked into Discords eyes. She saw love in his eyes. She couldn't tell if he loved her or her mother. She then nodded and wait for his questions.

"You said your named was Fluttershy, right?"

Fluttershy nod and she couldn't help to blush when he said her name. Discord saw that and gave a small chuckle.

"Ok Fluttershy, here is my here is my 2nd question. Why did you smile when I started to sing Little Lotte... Hmm?"

Fluttershy face was now bright red. Discord gave Fluttershy a sweet smile and said.

"It's ok. I have all afternoon of the answers."

Fluttershy nodded and took a deep breath, which cause the redness to go down.

"I-I thought it was my Angel of Music, that was singing with me. My mother, Posey told me that there was an Angel of Music that is watching over me."

"And you thought that was me?"

Fluttershy nodded. Discord did the same.

"Now for my last question. Is Posey here or is she out in town?"

Fluttershy froze at the question that Discord said. Discord gave Fluttershy a confused look. His the puts his hand on her shoulders and repeat his question.

"Fluttershy, where is my Posey?"

Fluttershy let out a little Yelp. Discord didn't realize that his was hurting her and just kept repeating his question to Fluttershy.

"I-I am so sorry!"

Fluttershy cried. This made Discord break his grip on Fluttershy. His eyes looked confused and sad.

"F-Fluttershy, what are you trying to say?"

"M-My mother is-is dead."


"Sister! Sister I need to talk to you!"

Luna cried as she ran into Celestia's room. Celestia put down a book she was reading and looked at her sister with a confused look.

"What is it Luna? Is everything ok?"

"No! Everything is not ok! It's Discord, he is out of his stone prison!"

"What!?"

Celestia screamed and jumped to her feet. Luna nodded with a worried look on her face.

"Oh sister, what will happen when Discord see Fluttershy? You know how much Fluttershy and Posey look and act alike."

Then Luna's eyes widen in fear.

"Sister, What will happened when Discord finds out Posey is dead?!"

Celestia now pacing the room with the same worried look as Luna on her face. She then sighed and looked at Luna.

"I think I know where Discord is."

Luna nodded and followed Celestia out to the room.