• Published 2nd Sep 2014
  • 1,673 Views, 52 Comments

The Final Act - fluttercord4ever



A thousand years ago Discord was turned into stone, what happens if he was in love with a female named Posey.

  • ...
13
 52
 1,673

Um...Who are you?

"Now, This is a really interesting statue. What do you notice about it?"

Miss Cheerilee said to you class pointing to the statue.

"It's got evil eyes!"

A little girl with a red hair bow said.

"And long hair! "

A girl with purple hair said.

"And dressed in middle ages!"

Another girl with pink and purple curled hair said jumping in the air. Miss Cheerilee nodded at the 3 girls and said to the class.

"This person is called Discord. What do you suppose he did when he was alive?"

"Invented black magic!"

"He was evil!"

"Chaos!"

The 3 girls said. One of the girls looked at her friend a confused look.

"Scootaloo, it's not chaos, you dodo."

Scootaloo looked at her friend with a angry look and said to her.

"Don't call me things I don't know the meaning of, Sweetie belle! And it is too chaos."

"Is not! Apple bloom help me."

Sweetie belle said to you other friend. Apple bloom put her arms around Scootaloo and Sweetie and said.

"You are both wrong. He did black magic."

"Oh that's it!"

Scootaloo and Sweetie said at the same and jumped on Apple bloom and started to fight. Miss Cheerilee shook her head and said to the 3 little girls.

"Actually, in a way, you're all right."

Those words made the 3 girls to stop fighting and look and their teacher.

"Discord was a criminal in his time period, which was a thousand years ago. Discord had a type of power he can do with his hands, but his favorite type of magic was fire. And most people would said that is was 'Chaos'. In fact since you 3 know so much about Discord, you are going to write an essay on him."

Apple bloom, Sweetie belle, and Scootaloo's heads went down ashamed as their other classmates started to laugh at them.

"Now lets go, and I don't want anymore fighting."

Cheerilee said to her class as they walked down the path away from the statue. The girls were in the back whispering what they still think what Discord was. What the class and Cheerilee didn't see that the statue was cracking.


"Huh? What happened? Where on earth am I?"

Discord said looking around to see a beautiful garden with statues all around him.

"Lets see, the last thing I remembered was pain and- Posey! Posey, where are you!?"

Discord's face now with a worried look on his face and saw she was no where are sight. He looked up at the sky and saw that in was in the afternoon.

"I guess, she when home. I'll do the same thing if I saw her turning into stone. Shoot I'll think that she was dead. That's what she probably thought too. I might of well go to you house before she goes out for her practice run with the theater."

With that Discord snapped his fingers and with a flash he was at Posey's home. It's just the same as he remembered. The same small cottage with wild plants all around her home, just the only thing was that there were animals running around the area. Which made Discord confused.

"How long was I in stone. A few weeks, mouths, years? Oh please don't tell me Posey has forgotten me. My beautiful Prima Donna, please not let me see you with another guy."

Discord said in a heart broken tone. He was about to walk in the cottage, when he heard singing from the backyard.

"And the angel of music sings songs in my head~."

Discord put a hand over his heart. It was his Posey's voice and in a touched tone he said.

"It's the song Posey and I sang to each other. I am so pleased that you remembered our song."

Discord started to walk over to the backyard where he was the familiar pink hair. Discord smiled and started to said his lines of the song.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3F8Wel92wc start at 21 seconds)

Discord saw Posey smiled and she said.

"Those picnics in the attic."

"Or of chocolates"

"Father playing the violin"

"As we read to each other, dark stories of the North"

"No what I love best, Lotte said, Is when I'm asleep in my bed,And the angel of music sings songs in my head!"

Discord smiled as they sang the last part of their song. He them wrapped his arms around his lovers waist. Which caused her to jumped in surprised. Discord gave a confused looked and took her shoulders and turned her to faced him. As they looked at each others eyes, Discord gave a soft smile when he was a beautiful blue eyes of his Posey.

"Um.... Who are you?"

Discord eyes widen in shocked and took his hands off of Posey's shoulders.

"P-Posey. You don't remember me? Your Discord."

Discord said in a heart broken tone. Posey looked up at him with a confused looked. She stand up and said.

"Um...My name in Fluttershy, and how do you know my mother?"