• Published 31st Aug 2014
  • 349 Views, 0 Comments

Late Night Robbery - Hoodwinked MCShelster



Hoodwink and her friends butt heads with some robbers. Oh boy, did they rob the wrong mare.

  • ...
 0
 349

Jailhouse Justice

In the Appleloosan jailhouse, the bloody and busted Shimmy laid on the cold floor of his cell waiting for word from Hoodwink. His brother and sister were in the cell next to him. Shammy leaned against the iron bars and stared at him almost drunkenly whilst Scammy lay on their mattress, writhing in pain. He tried to ignore them and just looked outside of the cells, where Appletini sat down a bench staring at the ground and Fable Stable was pacing back and forth. The clickty-clacking from his hooves broke the silence and increased in speed as seconds turned to minutes turned to hours. As dawn slowly creeped upon them, their hopes of Shimmy’s sentence being reduced dwindled as Celestia’s life giving sunlight poured into the room.

Suddenly, the doors leading to the courtroom swung open. A tired Hoodwink trudged in, dark circles around her eyes. Silence swept the room as she stood, swaying back and forth from exhaustion, the news laying behind her lips. As she opened her mouth to speak, her friends watched intently, waiting for the bad or good news.

“I…am not good…with talking up judges, let alone convincing one in the late hours of the night to reduce a sentence…” she started.

Shimmy’s heart dropped, his chances of surviving living in the same prison with his siblings were little none now.

“But somehow…I warmed him up to the idea...and he shortened your sentence to 4 months and two hundred hours of community service.” She said giving Shimmy a faint smile.

She walked over to Shammy and Scammy’s cell, her smile turning to a scowl.

“And as for you two…” she started, her scowl morphing into a menacing grin, “You two are taking a little vacation.”

Shammy spat at the tired officer’s hooves, “Oh yeah? Where to? The Bahamares?”

“Lovely, but my shoes don’t need shining…” she flung the saliva back into Shammy’s face, “No, as soon as we get word from my superiors, you’re coming with me to the Badlands. It’ll be so fun to visit in your new cell everyday of your two year sentence with no parole.”

Shammy got up and looked Hoodwink in her eyes, a smile across her face, “Hehehe, when we get out, what’s keeping us from finding that sorry excuse of a brother?”

Hoodwink threw back her head and laughed. She then took out a paper and began reading it aloud. “Let me see here… Time of sentence… Blah blah blah… AH! Here. Along with a shortened sentence, Mister Shimmy has been awarded with a restraining order.” She pulled out another paper, “This to be exact. Also since these cells are too close together, these lovely ponies are going to take Shimmy under their watchful eyes and get him started on his community service.”

Hoodwink stumbled over to sheriff’s desk and got the keys. She unlock Shimmy’s cell.

“Let’s go Shimmy, I want to go to sleep.” She yawned.

He slowly got off the bed and struggled to walk out of the cell. Out of the cell he began to trip over himself.

“Woah there pardner, I got ya.” Fable said lifting him onto his back.

They began trekking back to Fable and Appletini’s home to get some sleep