• Published 1st Sep 2014
  • 28,934 Views, 10,574 Comments

The Sparkle in his Eye - Tatsurou



Ratchet balances saving the galaxy with being the father to a purple alicorn foal. Adorable shenanigans and explosions ensue.

  • ...
73
 10,574
 28,934

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria Adventures: Tough Girl

Twilight slowly stalked her way towards the school, definitely not looking forward to being inside a standardized education system after hearing Nefarious tell 'horror stories' of his own experience with it. Still, the crown was in there somewhere, and she would have to find it.

"So...Princess Celestia said to be careful," Spike spoke up from the harness she'd projected from the back of her armor suit. "Does that mean we're going to be taking a low profile?" He glanced around, noticing the stares they were getting and the more casual look of the outfits other humans were wearing compared to Twilight's 'sci-fi future space warrior' garb. "Cause if we are, I think we should get started right away-"

"Nope," Twilight interrupted as she strode ahead. "No low profile. I'm not going to pretend to be some sort of student. I'm going to walk right through the school, find Sunset Shimmer or someone in charge, demand my crown back, and leave. If I have to deal with Sunset Shimmer, threats of force should suffice. If I have to deal with someone in authority, I'll just prove to them I'm not native to this world. My tech should suffice for that." She paused as she noticed the door to the school didn't swing open in response to her approach. "Guess I'll have to start now, the door's jammed." She reached for her Fusion Grenade launcher.

"Or you could pull," Spike offered quickly, pointing to the label on the door.

Twilight lowered her hands. "...manual doors. This world is surprisingly low-tech for a non-magical world..." Grumbling under her breath, she pulled the door open and walked inside, searching for a sign of who she should address to get what she wanted done as quickly as possible.

To her surprise, it wasn't long before something caught her eye. A girl with orange skin and red-and-yellow hair was giving a girl - who remarkably resembled Fluttershy except for being a human - a hard time. Given her own transformation, Twilight assumed this either was Fluttershy or a trans-dimensional equivalent.

"I'm really sorry," Fluttershy was mumbling in a whimper. "I...I just found it and I thought I should give it to her...I...didn't know you had dropped it..."

"Well, I did!" the red and yellow haired girl responded, her voice confirming to Twilight that it was Sunset Shimmer. "And I was about to get it before you swooped in and ruined everything-"

Twilight decided at this point to intervene. "Don't talk to her that way...Sunset Shimmer!" She stormed forward.

Sunset turned with a smirk on her face, a smirk that lost a great deal of its confidence as she caught sight of Twilight's armored form. "And if I don't?" she demanded pugnaciously.

"Then I'm a deck you in the schnoz!" Twilight proclaimed, quoting one of Qwark's favorite old videos. As Sunset quickly covered her nose, Twilight blinked. "Oh, that's the schnoz!" Lunging forward, she slammed her fist into Sunset's gut, making her fold over the punch.

Sunset coughed a few times. "W...why you-" she began, only to stop talking as her eyes widened. Even with an unfamiliar design, she recognized the shape of a gun barrel when it was pressed into her sternum.

"You and I are going to find someplace private to talk," Twilight whispered in Sunset's ear, "or I'm going to start perforating your intestinal tract. Celestia wanted me to keep you alive and in one piece. I think 'patched up good as new' is good enough. How about you?"

Sunset Shimmer swallowed convulsively. "I...I know a place," she whispered back. "But...it's gonna be hard to explain it, unless you have a suggestion?"

"To explain why we want privacy?" Twilight clarified as she noticed Spike sniffing at Sunset and wrinkling his nose. When Sunset nodded, Twilight smirked. "I can think of a way," she said as an HUD briefly slid over her right eye.

"Really?" Sunset asked curiously. "Wha-MMMPH!" Her words were cut off as Twilight grabbed her by the shirt collar and pulled her into a sudden passionate kiss.

A loud "Meep!" followed by the sound of something falling to the floor informed Twilight that human Fluttershy wasn't going to be a problem in this case. Pulling back, Twilight smirked up at Sunset. "Now...that private place?"

Nodding, Sunset turned to lead the way.


It wasn't long before Twilight, Sunset, and Spike were in an infrequently used chamber in the clock tower, which plainly had been made somewhat comfortable, complete with makeshift bed. Twilight didn't have to think much to realize this was where Sunset had been living since she didn't have an identity in this world. It seemed comfortable enough, but not really to Twilight's interests. "Now, how about we start with you answering some of my questions?" she asked firmly, Blaster still in her hand.

"Of course," Sunset agreed quickly. "But...can I just say something before we do?"

Twilight shrugged her shoulders. "Sure."

"Out there in the hall...that was so hot!" Sunset purred, blushing.

Twilight blinked in surprise. "The...kiss?"

"Well, that too," Sunset admitted. "But I meant everything before it. I mean, most ponies back in Equestria are such...the word here is pansies. I mean, the most commonly used weapon is a pie. None of them would dare cross Princess Celestia. But you just come right up to me and threaten to shoot me and patch me up to get what you want, and..." Her cheeks flushed even brighter as she wriggled slightly.

Twilight sighed, rubbing her forehead. "Ah, thought that was it. You're heavily aroused by the demonstration of power, aren't you?"

Sunset's blush brightened. "Yeah...Mo-...the Princess always wondered why I preferred minotaur and griffon...material."

Twilight said nothing for a time as she processed everything she'd managed to pick up. She was about to speak again, but was stopped as her communicator screeched at her.

"Twilight, are you there?" Nefarious screeched out. "I'm coming to get you, don't worry-"

Twilight put her hand to the comms. "Nefarious, I'm fine! There is literally nothing in this world that's a threat to me. Technology is just barely above what's available in Equestria relative to mine, and there's no magic to threaten me either."

"Oh...sorry," Nefarious apologized. "When I arrived and heard you went to a world without magic-"

"Who's that?" Sunset asked curiously.

"My boyfriend," Twilight explained. "Oh, that reminds me." Pulling out the camera drone, she downloaded the pictures she took of herself and sent them to Nefarious. "What do you think, Neffy?"

She was greeted with silence for a time. "W...where are you, Twi?" he finally gasped out.

"I'll tell you in a bit," Twilight responded. With an impish grin, she grabbed Sunset and pulled her into a one-armed embrace before snapping a picture of them both and sending that picture. "And what do you think of her?"

"...and I thought I was evil, you wicked witch!" Nefarious finally responded in a teasing voice.

"You never know," Twilight responded cheekily. "By the way, she was Celestia's previous personal student."

"...I'm going to shut up before I say something that has you taking my junk away," Nefarious whimpered before cutting contact.

Twilight chuckled softly as Sunset stared. "Take his...junk away?" Sunset gasped in shock.

"He turned himself accidentally into a robot before I met him," Twilight explained. "The process didn't preserve the soft tissue, but did keep the software neural connection, so once we got physical I gave him a new penis. Been upgrading it as we go, too." She pretended not to notice Sunset's adorable squeak. "Now...let's get to my questions..."

PreviousChapters Next