• Published 27th Apr 2012
  • 859 Views, 12 Comments

The test of harmony - Uzlesniz Savage



When a strange pony steals celestia, its up to the elements to get her back.

  • ...
 12
 859

chapter 9

Chrysalis stood there in confusion, pondering what just went down. Fluttershy lay there limp on the ground and barely breathing. Twilight thought she might have over done it a little bit on the magic blast, and maybe have killed her. She and everypony looked scared as Fluttershy lay there, their last chance to save Celestia, killed by her own plan. Chrysalis started to laugh at Twilight staring at the almost dead Fluttershy.

"You thought that you could kill her and you might be able to beat me. Even without Fluttershy I can still take over Equestria" she said sounding irritated.

Just then Rainbow Dash flew into the room, swooping by Chrysalis's head. Chrysalis let out an annoyed grown as she looked at the cyan Pegasus.

"How did you escape my magic rope" exclaimed chrysalis shooting a magic blast at Rainbow.

"It was simple all I had to do was cut the rope and I was free, but the hard part was breaking the magic spell you put on it."

"How did you break the spell Rainbow" questioned pinkie.

"Well I’m trying to cut it when I heard a pony outside. It turned out to be Lyra, and I don’t know why, but she said she looking for humans or something, it was weird" said rainbow thinking about it.

"Well, no matter, you can’t beat me! For I am Queen Chrysalis and I will not be beat by the likes of some rag-tag group of ponies like you” she said launching a blast at rainbow. The blast missed rainbow, but cut off a piece of her mane. Rainbow dash saw the hair fall to the ground and began to get angry.

"No one touches the mane without permission you pest" rainbow exclaimed, flying right by Chrysalis's head again.

"Rainbow! Come untie us so we can help you" said twilight trying to cut the rope. Discord's spells must be stronger than Chrysalis’s because if Lyra could break it, then surely Twilight could.

Rainbow didn’t listen to Twilight's plea and kept trying to attack Chrysalis. Suddenly, there was a blood-curdling cry from spike as he started to fall towards the Changelings. Twilight tried to save him, but her magic got blocked by discord. Rainbow heard the cry and turned into the direction of the cry. She saw spike falling and started to fly in the direction of him. But then, a flash of light knocked everypony back to the wall, even chrysalis. When they looked in the direction, they saw Fluttershy floating in midair. She turned to Chrysalis and started to speak, but no sound came out.

"What is going on!? What’s happening" discord shouted.

Fluttershy's voice finally was able to be heard. She spoke as she normally would, but they all knew that it wasn't her.

"Discord...You have acted in selfish way, and for that you must be punished" her voice rang throughout the halls. Then she shot a blast of yellow magic at discord and it was a direct hit.

"What...What did you do to me!" he exclaimed, demanding to know.

"I took away your Chaos magic' said Fluttershy showing him his powers.

"No, you can’t do this to me! I'm Discord, ruler of all things Chaos and disharmony" he pleaded.

"And know, your nothing but a statue to stand in the royal garden for all etrnite" She said shooting a blast of magic at him.

"Noooooo..." he managed to get out before be trapped in the stone he had been in for a long time. She turned her head to Chrysalis. The queen of the changelings was still staring at Discord, wondering if that was the fate that would befall her as well.

"What...what are you going to do to me know?" asked chrysalis sounding scared.

"I will use my powers to send you were no pony can get out of.....The Tomb Of Terra, The third princess! "

"But Fluttershy, Terra was just a myth made up about a millennium ago...How'd you know about that?" Questioned Twilight know free of discord's magic rope.

"When you hit me with you magic blast I learned a lot of new things that you might not know and Terra herself told me them. And Know Chrysalis....I banish you to spend all eternity in Terra's Tomb, far below Equestria!" With her last statement ringing throughout the halls, she shot a blast of Magic at Chrysalis engulfing her and her changelings in it.

"Noooooooo..." chrysalis yelled as she was sucked into the flames of magic and into the earth, never to be seen again.

Everypony cheered as Fluttershy’s returned to normal. They shared hugs and thanked Fluttershy for her job in beating Chrysalis and Discord. Then, a flash of light appeared in the middle of the room. When the light faded, it revealed Princess Celestia.

"Princess, Thank goodness you're okay" said twilight hugging the princess.

"I know, and thanks are in order to our hero Fluttershy. Thank you for freeing me from the prison she had me in."

"It was my honor princess" said Fluttershy giving the princess a hug.

"Common Everypony, we still need to save the princess from screwball” said pinkie running towards the door.

Everypony followed her out the door and ran off towards Canterlot to save Princess Luna.