• Published 27th Apr 2012
  • 859 Views, 12 Comments

The test of harmony - Uzlesniz Savage



When a strange pony steals celestia, its up to the elements to get her back.

  • ...
 12
 859

chapter 8

"Why do you want me to go near you? Didn't you want to take over Equestria and beat the elements of harmony" fluttershy questioned.

"Because my little pony, you can help me take over equestria! You can help me get rid of the princesses and rule it with an iron hoof. Can't you see it know, because it looks marvelous to me" laughed Chrysalis.

"How exactly can I help you? I'm just a weak little Pegasus, I think you might want twilight or rainbow dash to help you, I'll go and get them for you" she said turning around and starting to walk away.

"Oh no, on the contrary fluttershy. You have the most potential and the most power out of all of the elements of harmony. You could be the strongest mare alive, stronger even than Celestia herself" said Chrysalis flying and landing next to fluttershy.

Fluttershy didn't know whether to stay and listen or to high-tail it out of there, but before she could speak chrysalis had one arm around her. She started to speak, hoping to get fluttershy onto her side.

"You have so many abilities, and with my magic, you could become my right hoof mare as I take over equestria" chrysalis said starting to laugh.

"But I don't want to turn on my friends. You know cause there kind of my friends in all, but if they weren't I would join you side" said fluttershy trying to slip away from chrysalis's arm, but to no avail.

"Oh Fluttershy, you’re as blind as screwball sometimes. Can't you see that they aren't even you friends? They're just using you to have power and nothing else."

Just as she finished the rest of the Mane 6 walked in. They scolded fluttershy from the entrance way. They looked mad, but not at something, but at somepony, Specifically Fluttershy. As normal Twilight was the first to speak. He tone towards her was rude and made fluttershy feel scared.

"Wow fluttershy, just abandoning us like that when we needed you. And especially when it's applejack's brother?! Smooth move fluttershy" said twilight sounding irritated at her.

"Yeah Flutter-Crash, nice work" laughed rainbow hovering above the rest of them.

Fluttershy didn't know why rainbow, her longest friend, would be so mean to her after all that they have been through. She was sad and scared, but she still didn't show it.

"And if ya think yer good enough fer ma brother, well then you got another thing comin' " applejack hissed pushing her way to the front. Fluttershy couldn't believe that she would say that. She hoped that maybe discord got to them, but they still had their full and bright color. Meaning that they were doing this by themselves.

"Yes darling, he'd much rather have a real mare like me" Rarity said starting to hug big mac as he walked in next to her.

Flutters was wondering what was going on, but more importantly, why she was practically groping big mac and he didn't stop her.

"Um Rarity, can you please please get off of him. He's already my fiancé` and I don’t think that that's right." she said trying to tell rarity to get off.

"Wow, even with another mare hugging you stallion you can't manage to build up enough courage to tell her to get off like a real mare would. Darling you MUST grow a back-bone and stand up for yourself once in a while." she said laughing at fluttershy and then heading back to kissing big mac.

Fluttershy was confused and scared, and she had one thing on her mind, getting her stallion back. But how was the big question on her mind. Just then discord appeared in the middle of the throne room. He looked around and ponders what is going on here, then he knows and he is mad at chrysalis, now back sitting in her thrown.

"Hello?!? I thought that you were going to tell me when you start messing with the ponies. And come on, making changelings into her friends to make her mad enough to turn against them and join you? That is one of the oldest tricks in the book" he said laughing at the plan.

"It would work if you would shut your big mouth. I almost had her and then you have to go and open your big mouth. You’re just lucky she didn't hear you or I’d have had to kill you." chrysalis said trying to not hit discord.

"Not with a plan like this" he said flashing a smirk at chrysalis.

Fluttershy over-heard him and was mad now. She couldn't believe that she fell for such a stupid and visible plan. She thought about how she could get back at them and get her real friends back. Just then, she thought up a diabolical plan that she didn't even think she could pull off, but it was worth a shot.

"Enough! Chrysalis, I’m ready to get back at my friends and boy they'll pay for treating me like this" she said smiling evilly

Chrysalis turned to discord and said," Just be glad she didn't hear you." Fluttershy was surprised she had fooled her so easily. Maybe she was a better actor than even she thought she was, but that was beside the point, now she had to beat Chrysalis and Discord all by herself. Chrysalis turned back to her and started to speak.

"Alright, now fluttershy, I need you to prove to me that you really have changed to my side. And in order to do that, you need to destroy somepony" she said pointing to a wall.

"Okay" she said trying to look evil and angry.

Just as she was getting ready, the wall spun around and a mare was tied up to it. She was a familiar mare, but she was confused. Why would chrysalis want her destroyed?

"Um...Miss chrysalis, why do you want me to destroy Trixie? I thought she was your minion" Fluttershy questioned.

"Now that I have you, I have no need for such lower life forms such as her" chrysalis said laughing.

Trixie tried to use her magic to throw something at chrysalis, but she couldn't hit her, and Fluttershy was scared. She couldn't really destroy Trixie, even if she had tried to destroy her first. She was in quite a bind as she thought of anyways for her to fake kill Trixie, and Just then, Big Mac came flying through the wall.

"Everypony, we need to stop him before he destroys us all" shouted twilight launching a purple blast of magic at big mac, sending him flying across the room.

"Oh oh my...” said fluttershy think of a plan to fool chrysalis. She makes her way over to Trixie to tell her something.

"Hey, I need you to levitate big mac in front of you, but make it look like he jumped, and put a shield over you so it looks like you got hit by the blast of magic, Okay?" asked fluttershy.

Trixie nodded in agreement. She started to lift big mac off the ground and made it look like he jumped. Twilight shot a blast of magic at big mac. It whizzed right by him and, as expected, hit Trixie dead on.

"Yes" whispered fluttershy.

Chrysalis looked over at Trixie hanging on the wall, pretending to be dead. Fluttershy made it look like she hit her in the skull, and that pleased chrysalis. Now happy, chrysalis tells discord to capture the others trying to help twilight wrangle up Big Mac. The ponies try to escape from the magic of discord, but to no avail. Chrysalis stood over them and started to speak with a little chuckle in her voice.

"You’re too late to save your friend; she is on my side now. And with her I will take over equestria! And there's nothing you could do about it you puny ponies."

Everypony that was tied up by discord was staring at chrysalis, hanging on the last statement she said. No pony could even think to believe that she was telling the truth, but once they looked at her, they knew she was telling the truth. Spike, with a single tear rolling down his cheek, was the first to speak to Fluttershy.

"How...How could you...How could you do this to us! I thought that you were our friend Fluttershy! And after all we did to save Celestia AND Equestria! How could you...." he trailed off leaning towards rarity to shun Fluttershy

"Well you better believe it spike. I'm on her side now." she said trying to say something to somepony, and only twilight could see she was trying to say something. Twilight now understood what she was saying, and nodded in agreement. Chrysalis started to laugh at the tiny dragon as he wept to rarity.

"You’re not even a real dragon, are you? No dragon would cry like that, especially over a pony! You’re a disgrace to dragons." chrysalis said laughing with discord at spike.

"Hey, you do NOT laugh at my friend spike! You’re just lucky that I’m tied up or I’d..."

"You'd what!? Whine at us until we stop? That’s what they make earplugs for" Discord said laughing at the prissy unicorn.

Fluttershy felt bad for spike and Rarity, but she knew she couldn't help them without blowing her chance to save them. She just continued to watch.

"You had to have a unicorn protect you!? We should just feed you to the changelings" laughed discord as he picked up spike. Chrysalis opened the door, and about 5 changelings walked in. They looked hungry, and fluttershy knew what they wanted. Chrysalis starts to levitate spike over them and they start jumping trying to take a bite out of him.

Fluttershy jumps up out of the seat she was sitting in and screams, “Now!" Just then twilight shot a magic blast at fluttershy, and if chrysalis was right in what she said about her being strong, then she could use this magic to beat Chrysalis, Discord, and free everypony. The Blast connected and fluttershy was engulfed in the blast.