• Published 27th Apr 2012
  • 861 Views, 12 Comments

The test of harmony - Uzlesniz Savage



When a strange pony steals celestia, its up to the elements to get her back.

  • ...
 12
 861

chapter 3

As usual, no pony was paying attention to fluttershy. So spike thought he would make some polite conversation about the news of the proposal.

"So fluttershy, how long have you and big mac been dating? I know it’s been a while."

"Oh well, we've been dating for a year and a half. I didn't expect him to be so straight forward and come out and ask. And I don’t want to rush into anything, but now I think we've dated long enough to get married. Do you think that were ready?"

"Well fluttershy, it's not up to me, but I think that you guys are perfect for each other. But when do you think you'll tell applejack? She might want to be like your bride’s mare or something."

"Well, I was actually going to ask her to be. But I think that she might not want to be. But I hope she does."

"I know she'll want to be. How do you think she's going to react?"

"Well, I was kind of hoping to ask her in a better mood. You know, with the whole missing princess thing."

Yea, now wouldn't be the best time for you to ask, anyway, congratulations. I'm really happy for you." He gave the kind mare a big hug.

"Thanks spike." She returned the hug.

They continued on their journey, trying to jump into the conversation of the other mares. Then a loud roar was let out that shook the entire Everfree forest. Everypony was scared speachless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What in tarnation' was that?" Exclaimed applejack.

"I don’t know, and I do not want to find out." Twilight said.

"I do. I haven’t had a good fight in a long time." Said rainbow, getting ready to fight.

"Uh, r-rainbow, i-i don’t think that that would be such a good idea. I'm gonna ask you not to fight." Fluttershy said, trying to get the cyan mare's attention

"Yes darling, you mustn’t fight. It will absolutely destroy you ma...."

“Look out rarity!!!!!!" Screamed twilight as she dove at rarity to dodge the swinging Manticore.

"Doesn't that Manticore look a little...Discorded to anypony?" asked pinkie

"Yea, it does. Pinkie how’d you remember that?" Questioned applejack.

"How could I forget? It was a really sad time and I hate sad times so I remembered that so that if it happened again, I could help and so I could save whatever was in trouble and..." she was interrupted by applejacks hoof covering up pinkie's mouth.

"Thanks sugar cube, I got it."

Now back in the fight, twilight was using her magic to hold of the Manticore, but with discord's chaos magic on it, she couldn’t beat it.

"Fluttershy, we need your help!" exclaimed Rarity.

"Oh, um I don’t think that I’d be much help. I don't want to hurt this nice creature."

"Fluttershy darling, I don't really care. I don’t want to die before we can save the princess. Please?" Rarity begged

"I got em'! For celestia sake, why can discord make them so strong?"

"Phew...God workout, huh Twi?" Said rainbow, flashing a tired smile at her.

"I guess." said twilight trying to catch her breath.

Fluttershy slowly walked over to the unconscious beast, all tied up. She was sad, wondering how someone could do this to a defenseless creature like that. As she turned around to go talk to her friends, the Manticore opened its eye and cut the rope restraining its paws. As she was about to speak the Manticore swung its gigantic paw and it hit fluttershy, right into a tree.