• Published 31st Aug 2014
  • 1,467 Views, 40 Comments

Seeing You Again - Lavenderheart



Cheese Sandwich has had a crush on Pinkie Pie for a long time. When he decides it's time to visit, Pinkie decides to throw a party, leaving some "hints."

  • ...
5
 40
 1,467

Chapter Four

Pinkie Pie hopped up and down in excitement. "It's doooone!" she said in a sing-song voice. Cheese smiled. They had been working on a huge sculpture...a balloon sculpture for the party. Pinkie ran up to Cheese and tackled him. "It looks AMAZING!" she shouted.

Rainbow Dash, watching them from the clouds, smirked. "Ooh...."
Twilight was now flying beside Dash. She sighed. "Rainbow, leave them be." She looked down at the two party ponies. Rainbow looked at her, a mischievous grin on her face.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll do whatever it takes to get theses two together." Twilight gulped. The last time two ponies had been forced together was the Cheerilee and Big Mcintosh incident. Now THIS?!
Dash noticed her worried expression and smirked again. "Don't worry, I've got it all under control."

I sure hope so... Twilight thought.


"Cheesie?"
Cheese turned around. Pinkie was holding a cupcake. He smiled. "Yes?" Pinkie giggled.
"I made this for you!"
"Uhm, I'm ok..."
"Eat it."
"No."
"EAT IT PLEASE!"
"I'm not gonna eat it-"
"I made this for you..."
Pinkie pouted. "Fine." She rolled her eyes, and smiled. "I'll give it to Rarity! See ya, Cheesie!"
Cheese waved bye, them got back to work on blowing up balloons, blushing.

"Step one-complete."
Rainbow Dash put on her binoculars, watching Cheese blow up balloons. "He's blushing. Blushing was step one. Step two. I'll make them spend so much time with each other-"

Twilight cut her off. "RAINBOW." She scolded. Dash flinched. "Yeah...?" Twilight stormed up to her, behind the bushes.
"You can't force two ponies together!" Dash bit her bottom lip. "B-but I'm helping them."

Rainbow then stuck out her bottom lip and made puppy-dog eyes. "Pwetty pwease?" Twilight rolled her eyes. "Don't do anything you'll regret."

And walked away.