• Published 27th Aug 2014
  • 907 Views, 12 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 3: Mr.McMeany Strikes Back - Protopony350



Oh boy It's time for more Swooty! Ok so this time Mr.McMeany went grave robbing and stole the dead body of Scootaloo! If that's not bad enough he gave the body to Megatron oh no!

  • ...
2
 12
 907

One Shall Stand.....

Swooty Bell was about to leave but first she ate dinner lol I could have just skipped that part.


Twilight Purple and Spine jumped into Speed Buggy because he can fly in space.


"Ok guys so we are going to kick MegaJonTron in the robo butt and go find Mr.McMeany and toss him into space! And after that we get Scootaloos cold dead body back and also Twix Bar if we have time I don't know I'm kinda tired" said a really inspirational Swooty Bell.


They blasted off and was in the space now. Swooty was flying with her new rocket feet. They approached the ship.


"Guys this is going to be a tough battle I know for a fact that MegaJonTron will get the upper hand in chapter 5 so be careful!" Swooty was ready to waste some robutts!


Aboard the ship the MegaJonTron was watching the Combinatortron work it's science, but it was taking a long time.


"MCMEANY, WHY TAKE SO LONG TIME?" Asked MegaJonTron like a 2 and a half year old.


"Oh, it just needs to warm up....yes.....and nothing more......" Mr.McMeany smiled and here is a picture of Mr.McMeany smiling







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



An alarm sounded


"ALERT OH NO IT'S SWOOTY BELL" Said the alarm.


Swooty Bell burst into the ship and started blasting robots with lasers. A few minutes later Speed Buggy followed.


"I HAVE NO TIME TO FIGHT LITTLE HORSES AND CARS, GO GET THEM QUARTER SOUNDER WITH CHEESE!" Ordered MegaJonTron


Quarter Sounder with Cheese launched an attack but it's ok because it was just old cassette tapes. Swooty tossed am electro super bomb at him.


"BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT THIS IS THE END OF QUATER SOUNDER WITH CHEESE BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT" and so he exploded.


"Guys we are doing ok but we need to make MegaJonTron give us Scootaloo and maybe Twix Bar" said Swooty and remember she is saying all of these things is the voice of Optimus Prime.


They began to run through the ship while fighting off a ton of robots.


Ok so the robots are kinda weak but they have like a thousand of them and millions more coming on ships so Uh oh.


"NO! SWOOTY IS GETTING CLOSER! JETSCREAM, GO GIVE THEM WHAT FOR!" Said MegaJonTron in a neat way.


Jetscream flew right at them. He shot at Swooty and missed on purpose but they didn't know that. He ran right into Speed Buggy and the others.


"Ah, Swooty Bell, I see you have used the gift that I gave you and are using it. I'm afraid I can't just LET you take Scootaloo from us"


He shoved Swooty Bell away and pressed a button, shutting a door and separating Swooty from him and the Swooty Gang.


"OH NO I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN TRUST HIM BUT I BETTER GO FIGHT MEGAJONTRON!" Swooty ran off.


"Ok guys Swooty has to do this alone ok bye" Jetscream flew away.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Swooty was in a huge room.


"So you've made it I see" said a voice that was MegaJonTron.


"Give up Mega guy we are going to take back our friends or die trying but I hope not" replied Swooty Bell.


A light turned on. MegaJonTron stood in front of the Combinatortron. Twix Bar was unconscious and Scootaloo was still dead. Mr.McMeany was working on the machine.


"I guess the time has come!" MegaJonTron lunged at Swooty Bell


"Until all are one!" Said Swooty