• Published 27th Aug 2014
  • 908 Views, 12 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 3: Mr.McMeany Strikes Back - Protopony350



Oh boy It's time for more Swooty! Ok so this time Mr.McMeany went grave robbing and stole the dead body of Scootaloo! If that's not bad enough he gave the body to Megatron oh no!

  • ...
2
 12
 908

Part 3 - The Matrix of Swootership

MegaJonTron looked at Horse Planet U.S.A, and he grinned to himself. "Swooty Bell is much weaker than McMeany described. This will be an easy victory" He thought.

"LORD MEGAJONTRON, A TERRIBLE THING HAS HAPPENED AND I DIDN'T MAKE IT HAPPEN AND YOU CAN'T PROVE I DID!" Blathered Jetscream.

"What are you talking about my dearest friend?" Asked the Robot with Mega in his name.

"IT'S SWOOTY BELL, SHE HAS THE MATTRESS OF LEADERSHIP!" Jetscream really liked talking.

"OH NO I PUT YOU IN CHARGE OF THAT HOW DID SHE GET IT?" Asked MegaWegaSuperTron.

"Eh?" Replied Jetscream.

MegaJonTron believed him.

"DISPATCH THE QUARTER SOUNDER WITH CHEESE TO INVESTIGATE!" Said MegaTronLegacy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Quarter Sounder with Cheese was a big robot who was really good at hearing Sound Waves. he went to the castle and listened and also watched.

"I AM TOUCHING THE GLOWING ORB" Said Swooty with theatrics.

The Castle shook and stuff fell over also Twilight Purple was cooking dinner and it fell on the floor.

"OH NO WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WHY DID YOU DROP DINNER TWILIGHT PURPLE?" Asked a terrorfied Swooty.

Swooty now stood 20 feet tall and also looked like a robot.

"Swooty, what are you doing SCWAK?" Asked Spine.

"I AM.......SWOOTIMUS PRIME RIB!" Declared Swooty.

Quarter Sounder with Cheese flew away.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Twix Bar was hooked up to a large machine.

"Do not worry my dear, your power will be used to bring about the glorious return of a fallen warrior. You may die, but you will live on in the awesome destructive power you shall help restore" Said Mr.McMeany.

"I don't want any part in bringing back that monster Unicronic!" Said Twix Bar.

"Now now Twix Bar, when did I ever mention Unicronic?" He smiled at her.

Her eyes widened in realisation.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



MegaJonTron was angry about Swooty but also happy that they had the power to turn on the machine.

"Mr.McMeany, you have done my people a great service. You not only brought the great Scootaloo to our attention, but you also gave us a power source great enough to bring about the end of the Galaxy!" Said MegaJonTron.

"I am Happy to help" Said Mr.McMeany as he smiled again.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Swooty Bell was now almost as powerful as Scootaloo was before she died again. "This is amazing now I can fly up and kick those robots into the sun!" She happily said.

"Not so fast!" Said a voice from outside the window.

Swooty looked down and saw an orange dune buggy with eyes and a mouth.

"My name is Speed Buggy, and I am here to help in this war, and also be a really really obscure reference" Said the little car.

"I would be glad to take your help, but we may need more!" Swooted Swooty.

Swooty looked around but no one wanted to help out so yeah this was it.

"My friends it is time to attack the ship! We may be a small team of a huge robot, a stupid purple unicorn, a penguin, and a Speed Buggy, but we must fight for the planet!" Said Swooty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mr.McMeany smiled.