• Published 20th Nov 2014
  • 990 Views, 28 Comments

Equestria In Code - Pesoen



Johnny gets teleported to equestria, and somehow has a new fun toy to play with. and suddenly sees the world, in another perspective. as he now controls the world, using his new toy. will he use his new toy for good or evil?

  • ...
13
 28
 990

First Night in Equestria

I was now lying on the floor, 2 Royal Guards on top of me, holding me down.

“Hey, what gives? I was just talking with them, they can even confirm it” I said, in as calmly a manor as someone who had just been put down could.

“It's true princess, in fact he seems quite harmless, and cooperative” Twilight said, slowly approaching Celestia.

“Oh, is this true?” Celestia asked looking around, seeing Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and most importantly Applejack, nod in agreement.

“Well, if I was as much a threat as you might think, don’t you think they would contain me in some bubble, or something” I asked with a hint of sarcasm, as the guards got off of me, and I was able to stand up again.

“I am truly sorry for this, but there is no need to be rude” Celestia said, sounding like she was using sarcasm, and slowly showing a smile.

“I think I have the right to be a bit rude, considering I was attacked with no good reason, other than I'm a new thing in this world”

“You do have a good point, and seem to be more intelligent that what usually comes out of the Everfree forest”

“I do have a small request, if you don’t mind, princess”

“And what is that?”

“That I get to stay here, at least for now, I have this thing” I said pointing to the computer “That I don’t know what is, it was attached to my arm, when I arrived here, and I would like to test it out, with the help of Twilight, since she seems just as interested in it as I am”

“I will allow it, but only if Twilight agrees…”

“YES!” Twilight shouted, in excitement “I mean I would not mind helping him figure out what the thing is, and I will take responsibility for whatever happens”

“I guess we have our answer on Twilights part” I said, chuckling.

“I guess so” Celestia said, with a smile.

“So we have a deal, but where will I sleep?” I asked.

“You can sleep in my barn, it's not the best during winter, but during summer it's a great place to sleep” Applejack said.

“Thank you, I will accept your offer, and if possible, I’ll even help you out on your farm, so now that’s been taken care of” I said looking towards Celestia “I guess, I’ll see you some more, since you most likely will like to keep an eye on me, at least for now” Celestia blushed a bit

“How could you tell?” Celestia asked, sounding a bit confused.

“Since you said I was the first thing to appear with such intelligence from the Everfree forest, I just though what would I do if that happened” I said, looking at her.

“very well, now it's getting late, so I better get back to Canterlot and lower the sun, so we can all get some sleep” Celestia said, turning to leave.

“I better show you the way to my farm” Applejack said, starting to head out the door.

“Just a second” I said, looking at Twilight “when I wake up tomorrow, will it be okay, for me to come see you, I want to figure this thing out as soon as possible”

“Of course it is, I mean, you said you had never seen it before, so it might be dangerous, but so far I have yet to pick up anything from it, so I think it only does things when it's interacted with” she said, a hint of excitement in her voice.

“Okay, now that’s been done, I wish you all a very good night, and I’ll see you tomorrow” I said, before heading out the door, towards Applejack.


“So you are an omnivore?” Applejack asked with a hint of fear in her voice.

“Yes, but I don’t eat ponies, if that’s what you are afraid of” I said, trying to calm her down.

“I sure hope not, otherwise I would have to keep you in chains out in the barn” she said, with as much sarcasm as she could.

“Yeah I guess so”

“So, what else is there special about you?” she asked.

“Not really that much, I'm an average human, not particularly strong, or athletic in my own world”

“I can think of one thing that’s special about you”

“And what is that?”

“I believe you are the first human, to ever set foot in Equestria, but don’t quote me on that”

“Well, I guess there is that too”


The next day, I woke up early, due to the apple family’s schedule, and the fact, I was in the barn, where they keep all the buckets for bucking apples, so I got to meet Big Macintosh. And contrary to what the show has shown us, he is a very talkative fella, if you ask the right questions, and they interest him.

“It was nice talking to you, I think I will head inside, and see what you have that I can eat, besides apples”

“You too, might see you later today” Big Mac said, as he left the barn.

“I think so, since this is my temporary home” I said, as I left for the house. I was introduced yesterday, and as far as granny Smith was concerned, I was already family, same with Applebloom, she even asked if she could call me big brother, and who can say no to such a cute little filly?

“Good morning Johnny, sleep well?” Applebloom asked as I got in the door.

“I slept as well as I can, so I suppose I slept well” I said, sitting down at the table.

“That’s good, so what are your plans for today?” Applebloom asked.

“well, I have to find out what this thing is” I said, shaking my left arm” so I will be heading towards Twilight as soon as I have eaten, hopefully it won't take too long, and I can start to see what the town has to offer” I said, taking a few pancakes onto my plate, and started to eat them.

“Aww, I was hoping I could introduce you to Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle” she said, with a sad expression

“Well, maybe after I find out what this thing is, and how it works, I would hate to say hello to them, and somehow end up hurting them because I have no clue what it can do” I said, finishing up my pancakes.

“Okay, but as soon as you have found that out, you will come back right?”

“Of course, who can say no to such a cute little filly?” I said, before, putting my plate, in the sink, and heading for the door.

“Need help finding Twilight?” Applejack asked.

“Now that you mention it, I have never been at her before so would you like to accompany me, since I don’t know how the town would react to me, or where to find twilights place.”

“Alright, let’s go then”

As we went towards the town, a few ponies turned their heads, but none of them panicked, I'm guessing it's because I was walking with Applejack, or maybe because the town had already seen so much weird stuff. I did not take long to arrive at Twilights house, as I was looking at it, I'm saw the door open, and Twilight came out, almost bouncing in excitement.

“Good morning Johnny, ready to do some experimenting?” she asked, with a happy tone.

“I guess so, otherwise how will I ever find out what this thing is?”

“Okay then let’s go, you want to come with us Applejack?” Twilight asked, looking at Applejack.

“No thanks, I need to do some shopping before I head back home to help Big Mac” she said, turning around.

“I’ll see you later” I said, waving at her as she left.

“Now then, let’s head to my special training room, so we can see what that thing is, and what it can do” Twilight said, waking inside, with me following her.

Author's Note:

now we get to the fun part, all the commands he can use. now the real story begins.

And sorry for only posting it now, i wanted to post it the 31st, but forgot.