• Published 20th Nov 2014
  • 994 Views, 28 Comments

Equestria In Code - Pesoen



Johnny gets teleported to equestria, and somehow has a new fun toy to play with. and suddenly sees the world, in another perspective. as he now controls the world, using his new toy. will he use his new toy for good or evil?

  • ...
13
 28
 994

The Day Before My Arrival

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *click*

I yawned as I got up from my bed, still very sleepy, due to having worked on my newest program all night, I made my way to the bathroom, to wash my face and get ready for work.

“Today might be the day” I said to myself in the mirror. “Today I just might get that raise, the program is working as it should, it has all the features they wanted, and even a few they did not ask for.” I walked in to my room, got some clothes on, and started eating breakfast, all while hoping I would get that raise, as it would mean, I was only one step away from a better place in the company, lead programmer, the title I was always hunting for, ever since I began programming.

“Hey you up yet!?” I heard from the door to my room, I live with my friend Jack, who is in the design department of our company, he is not the smartest in the world, but his ideas for interface and general looks of our programs really look great. His designing skills are far above me, where I usually prefer practicality over visuals.

“Yeah, just getting ready, might get that raise today” I half shouted back.

“Right, that’s today, I completely forgot, good luck man, I’m gonna leave early to meet up with Rebecca”

“Alright, how is it between you two anyway?”

“It's going well, we found out we like many of the same things”

“That’s not what I meant, and you know it, are you getting together?”

“Well, so far it seems like we both are a couple already, but I’m just too afraid to ask her, and be turned down, you know?”

“yeah, well one of you have to say it, maybe she is waiting for you to say it” as I exited the door to my room, and headed to the kitchen

“just think about it, what if all she is waiting for is, that you tell her you love her?” as I began to butter my bread

“Yeah, I know, but I’m just too scared of her declining me” I looked at him and saw his sadness, since it what had happened all the other times he had told someone he loved them.

“Well, I have an idea, she will be at the meeting today in my area, I could ask her how she feels about you, I mean I would not be so obvious I'm asking for you, it could just be because you refuse to tell me”

He looked at me, with somewhat pleading eyes “will you?”

“Of course, I mean we are friends, and we live in the same house, so why not?”

“Thank you, really.” He said, as he started to hug me. Me not being a complete idiot, hugged him back, as well as looked at the clock

“Oh shit, we have to move, or we are going to be late” I said, as I hurried drinking my juice, and eating my bread.

“Ok, I’ll start the car, don’t forget your computer and other things”

“Right, I’ll be out in less than two minutes” I said, hurrying to my room, grabbed my computer, and my wrist worn PDA. And hurried out the door, locking it behind me, and making sure it was locked, and got in the car.


I managed to get to my cubicle in time, setting up my computer, and putting my PDA on my left arm. Quickly booting it up, and starting up the different programs I used.

“Ah good, you made it” I looked at the entrance and saw my boss. He is one of the most friendly people I know, if a program was not done in time, he would sometimes call or client, telling them we had a few bugs, which where only just found, and that we needed some extra time to finish it properly, and got as much as he could, never really beating down on someone if they were a little late.

“Of course I am, today is the day I might be getting a raise” I said, smiling at him

“That’s true, but remember, they have to compliment the software, and can only find 2 bugs, if there are more, then you will have to wait with the raise until next time you make a program” he said, smiling at me

“yeah, but I worked hard on this one, even added in a few extra features for them, so they can have it the way they want it” I said, showing him how they could customize colors in the program, and how I even added their logo to the top right.

“That’s good. I think they are going to like it, but it's up to them so get to the meeting room and set up, and I will get them up, and get some coffee”

“You got it boss” I said, smiling and heading to the meeting room. Where Rebecca was already there, setting up the projector and making sure the desk was clean.

“Hi Johnny, ready for the big reveal?” she said, looking at me with a playful smile.

“Of course I am or at least as ready as I can be” I replied, smiling back.

“Good, by the way, I have to ask you something”

“What is your question?” I asked, setting up my equipment

“It's about Jack, is he talking about me when he is at home?” she asked.

“Hmm, he talks about you, yes, and he is so far only saying positive things, about how much he likes you”

“Ok, good, great”

“Why? Is there something you want to say to him?”

“Oh, no nothing really” she said, blushing a bit and looking away.

“Well, I know he really wants to say something to you, but is afraid you might say no”

“Really?” she asked, looking directly at me

“Yes, he even asked me to ask you, how you feel about him, guess you did it first”

“Wow, so that’s why, I have just been waiting for him to tell me” she said, continuing to mess with the placement of the chairs

“Well, now you know, and once we are off, I will tell him the same”

“No Need, I'm gonna ask him out on a date tonight”

“Okay, where to if I might ask?” I asked looking at her.

“I'm taking him to the Italian restaurant, just around the corner”

“Okay, that’s a really good place, with good food, I think he is going to like it”

“I know I'm going to ask him as soon as I'm done here”

“Alright what are you waiting for, I can handle the rest”

“Are you sure?” she looked at me.

“Of course I am, just remember to text me when you are on your way home”

“Will do” she said, as she left the room. Shortly after she left, the coffee arrived, and my boss was just behind it.

“Okay, here we are, gentlemen if you just take a seat, this is the programmer who made the program, he will show the program to you,
and then you will be given about half an hour to mess with it, on our demo computers”

“Hello and welcome” I said, waving at them with a small smile.


“I hope you enjoy the program, and consider us again, if you need another custom program” I said, as I left them to try out the program.

“Is it going good in there?” my boss asked.

“I think so, they were very pleased with the programs functions, and seemed to like the color changing parts of it as well” I said, taking some water.

“So now we just need them to mess around with it for a while and then we know if you got that raise, until then you can return to your cubicle, I will get you when they are done”

I nodded and left for my cubicle. As I sat down, I felt weird, like I was lighter that I was supposed to be, or gravity was turned down, but shrugged it off as me being nervous. I sat down, looked at my computer, and started to think, what if they did not like it, but just seemed pleased to not be rude. What if they hated it? What if I had not found all bugs? What if something went wrong? I leaned back in my chair, only to keep falling back, and then slide of my chair into nothing, not hitting the floor of the office, or anything, just looking up as my chair slowly faded from view. Just after my chair had disappeared completely, I hit something soft, grass. And the nothing was replaced with a beautiful blue sky.

Author's Note:

first chapter down, please tell me if you find any spelling erros(dont have an editor), or have suggestions.

also, if you want me to put in author notes what the commands do, please tell me in the comments, and i will explain each new command in the author notes of each chapter.