• Published 20th Nov 2014
  • 991 Views, 28 Comments

Equestria In Code - Pesoen



Johnny gets teleported to equestria, and somehow has a new fun toy to play with. and suddenly sees the world, in another perspective. as he now controls the world, using his new toy. will he use his new toy for good or evil?

  • ...
13
 28
 991

Info

Author's Note:

i have no editor, so spelling erros do occur. so please do not leve too many grammar nazi comments.

Just some quick info, before I begin.

the chapters, will over time, increase in length, maybe, it will not dip below 1000 words pr chapter, as thats the limit i have set for myself.

also applejacks lines are written like any other pony, since im not good at adding an accent to text, so just read in in her voice, and you will be fine.(will work on it, and might rewrite it with proper accents, but thats later at some point, maybe)

This was made, because I had an idea, simple as that. It might also help bronies/general readers learn how easy lua coding is, and some of its uses, by reading about the effects of it in this story. Of course, this is not real lua coding, however, the effects would be the same, if the lua API’s was built up the same way.

So here’s the background info. Our main character is a human, from earth, his name is Johnny Shart. He enjoys to program, as it’s his job to do it, and his favorite language is LUA. He is a brony, though he won’t admit it. In the story, the lua API, is VERY simple, as it’s what makes the most sense, such as if he wants to edit Twilight, he simply starts it with TwilightSparkle. And then the command. For instance if she is falling from a cliff, and for some reason can’t use her wings. You could use TwilightSparkle.Gravity(100), gravity, to set the gravity of Twilight and 100 to set the gravity to 100, where default in my story is 800. So the commands will always make sense.however not all commands work as they are supposed, such as PinkiePie.Debug(physics), simply because trying to understand pinkie, will simply return true. As she has physics, but no one can ever understand them. He will have a debug function, however it will not work on pinkie, not all the time. For instance, he can use PinkiePie.debug(location), to find out where she is, of course as map coordinates. And he can then use Location.placeWaypoint(location of pinkie) to place a waypoint, that only he can see. So he is somewhat overpowered, however, he cannot make himself immortal(me.properties(hp,-1/infinite)) because that would be absurd, alicorns are immortal, but thats because they are, the HP, -1 will not give immortality, but will give an insane ammount of hp, the hp regen is just as anything else, he can edit it to have a much higher rate, so he will heal faster, however he will not be immortal because of it. At the end of each chapter, If you want to, I will explain any new commands that are used in the story.

Now that I have explained some of this, I hope you will enjoy the story, and feel free to make spinoff stories, and use any OC I put in here, if I use one of your OC’s and you don’t like it, or I forget to give credits, please feel free to contact, or comment. Constructive criticism is welcome, however hate is not welcome, but allowed.

also, I used notepad++ to make the cover image, and added some colors in paint.net.