• Published 28th Aug 2014
  • 1,970 Views, 47 Comments

Worthless Life - mlplover17



"There's no point living anymore." Scootaloo said to herself as she sat on the edge of the cliff. This was it.

  • ...
6
 47
 1,970

Fighting Back

In class Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon sat behind Scootaloo. Diamond Tiara passed Scootaloo a note.

"Hey Chicken. Want to go for a flight? Oh wait! You can't fly. You'll NEVER fly! Too bad. Then you'd be able to be in the sky. Experience what it's like to fly. I can't, but at least I have family. People who care about me. No pony cares about you. BLANK FLANK! BLANK FLANK!" was written on the note in light pink cursive.

"Chicken. Chicken." Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon kept whispering over and over again to Scootaloo. Scootaloo was filled with anger and hurt inside. You could see the pain and anger in her face.

"Are you okay Scootaloo?" Sweetie Belle asked. Scootaloo didn't answer her.

When she couldn't bare the chanting anymore, she turned around and punched Diamond Tiara in the face, causing her to fall down. She had a bloody nose. She cried. Scootaloo also starting crying.

"STOP TORTURING ME!" Scootaloo screamed to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Miss Cheerilee turned around and saw what happened. Scootaloo had hot, angry tears coming out of her eyes.

"SCOOTALOO! WAIT OUTSIDE FOR ME!" Miss Cheerilee yelled at Scootaloo. Some of the students laughed. Silver Spoon helped Diamond Tiara up. Scootaloo held onto the note for proof. Scootaloo ran out of the classroom, sat on a swing on the playground, and let all of her emotions out. She sobbed until Miss Cheerilee showed up. She hung her head down so Miss Cheerilee couldn't see her face.

"Scootaloo! Why in the world of Equestria would you punch Diamond Tiara in the face! She handed her the note. She noticed it was Diamond Tiara's writing.

"She gave this to you?" Scootaloo didn't answer. She was still crying quietly.

"Scootaloo. Look at me." Cheerilee said seriously. Scootaloo looked up, her eyes were light red from crying.

"Were you crying?"

"Maybe."

"Scootaloo. Tell me what's been going on." Cheerilee said seriously, while sitting down.

"I.... I can't t.... tell you." Scootaloo said in between sobs. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle approached them.

"Scootaloo. What's wrong?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Girls go back into the classroom."

"No Miss Cheerilee. Scootaloo here is our best friend. We wanna help." Apple Bloom said seriously.

"Let Scootaloo decide."

"I want to speak to Miss Cheerilee alone."

"If that's what you want Scootaloo." Sweetie Belle said, then she and Apple Bloom walked into the classroom.

"What's going on? You can tell me."

"No I can't!"

"Why not?" Cheerilee asked concerned.

"I just.... can't." Scootaloo said crying.

"Scootaloo. It's my job to help you."

"Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon have been picking on me lately. A lot."

"I'll call their parents."

"NO! I mean please. Can we keep this to ourselves?"

"Why?"

"It's personal."

"Will you be okay?" she asked concerned.

"Yeah. Can you call Rainbow Dash and have her come pick me up?"

"Sure."

"Thank you. And I want to wait out here."

"If that will make comfortable."

"It will." Scoots said smiling a tiny bit. Rainbow Dash came two minutes later.

"Miss Dash."

"Yes?"

"She's over there on the swing. You might want to talk to her." Cheerilee whispered. She walked back into the classroom.

"Thanks Cheerilee." Dash said then walked over to a crying Scootaloo.