• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 7,558 Views, 30 Comments

Guard's Tale - Detrail



Warning: Contains Diapers, Diaper Usage and AB/DL themes. Two of the princesses' personal guards are tasked to guard the princesses during their private time. What comes from their time alone in their special uniforms may help them grow closer

  • ...
13
 30
 7,558

Celestia and Luna

Author's Note:

Warning: Contains Diapers, Diaper Usage and AB/DL themes. If these do not appeal to you, then please do not read any further.

10:31 pm: Luna thanked Stalwart for his assistance and closed the door, sealing the princesses’ private nursery away from the world. The nursery itself was made to help the princesses feel more relaxed, among other things. The floor of the nursery was soothing lavender, the walls different shades of blue, imitating the appearance of moving clouds. The air within smelled of foal powder, adding to the comforting feeling the room gave its occupants.

The room itself contained two large cribs to accommodate the large rulers, each filled with stuffed toys and their cutie mark emblazoned blankets splayed within. Next to the cribs was a large table containing many drawers, directly adjacent to a closet. On the ground near the two regal ponies was a changing mat that appeared to have been used recently.

With the door secured, Luna approached Celestia and glared at her. “Really, sister? You should not condone violence among the guards!”

Celestia laughed, walking further back into the warm room. “Relax, Luna. Besides, I did warn you against letting him back on patrol. I can only imagine what he would do were he to find out what goes on in this room of ours.”

Luna seemed disappointed as she walked towards Celestia. “Yes, and I do apologize for not taking your advice. However, you really should be more careful. You can't just open the door like that; anypony could have seen you!”

Smirking, Celestia hit her hoof against her sister’s padded rear, sending her stumbling forward. “Oh come on, Luna. I have full faith our guards will not let anything happen. Besides, you were more visible than me when you came by to talk to him.”

Luna sighed. “You and I both know the two of them aren’t exactly qualified, and I wasn’t the one walking around with a messy diaper.”

Without missing a beat, Celestia responded. “Well, you didn’t change me, so I didn’t have much of a choice, now did I?”

An exasperated Luna almost shouted, “You didn’t let me change you!” Hearing herself, Luna placed her hoof on her mouth and sunk to the ground, her face burning red.

“Hahahaha! Oh come on, Luna. We have been doing this for such a long time, yet you still get embarrassed. Can’t you just relax for a while?” Luna stretched her hooves out but remained silent. Celestia rolled her eyes as she walked away for a moment. A short time later, she returned and dropped a stuffed toy, in the shape of a night guard, on top of Luna’s hooves.

With the stuffed creature so close to her, shame quickly became overpowered by her impulses. She immediately snatched the stuffed guard and embraced it. She began to roll on the floor giggling, all while snuggling with her plushy. Tired, she stopped to look up at her deviously smiling sister. Luna looked away embarrassed, still holding onto her toy. “Don’t judge me.”

Her sister’s grin widened, “I would never.” Stifling her laughter, Celestia walked over to the changing mat and laid herself down. “Now could you please change me so we can relieve the cute couple outside?”

Luna sighed and placed her toy on the ground, “Yes, sister.” It was obvious that she wanted to continue having fun, but she knew it had to end eventually. While collecting the supplies, she began to question Celestia. “Sister, why did you decide to do this with ‘them’?”

“What do you mean? You are always going on about how we need to be more secure.”

“No. You recruiting Stalwart Stance as our room’s guard was secure. You requesting I recruit Midnight Bloom, a pony that had little to no experience, is what makes me wonder. Did you plan this all along?”

Celestia smiled mischievously and looked away. “Why whatever do you mean?”

Luna sat down in front of her messy sister. Her diaper crinkled as she placed the changing supplies down. “As they say, let’s cut to the chase. I know you were the one that secretly suggested to Midnight Bloom to try out for the night guard. I know you are the one that fixed her results so she would get in, even with no prior training. I also know you went to great lengths to have them both guard our nursery and to have them diapered while they did it. You knew how they would react, and you knew they would end up enamored with each other. So why did you do it?”

Celestia, still laying on her back for her diaper to be changed, chuckled. “My goodness, you certainly are getting better at this, Luna. You are right about most of it. However, I didn’t need to fix her marksmanship scores. She excels at hitting her target!”

Luna became annoyed with Celestia’s continued dodging of the question. “Sister, please stop avoiding the subject. You know we shouldn’t interfere with other pony’s love lives!”

Celestia smiled. “So, what was in their dreams last night?” Luna’s eyes went wide. “I mean, it is quite unusual for you to be the one to make us late for our private time in the nursery.” Luna’s face slowly warmed until it became visibly red. “Did it involve the two of them diapered and cuddled up s-” Luna quickly used her magic to ram her pacifier into her sister’s mouth, causing her to instinctually suck on it, silencing her. Celestia looked away, and smiled behind pacifier.

It took Luna a few minutes to calm down. “I see your point. For now, I better get you out of that used diaper so we can send them home.” Celestia nodded as she continued to suck on her sister’s pacifier. Luna tore the tapes off and after a few minutes, managed to change her big sister out of her messy diaper, tossing the used diaper into the trash. As Celestia stood up, Luna used her magic to quickly untape her own clean diaper, tossing it out.

Using her own magic, Celestia pulled the pacifier out from her mouth, albeit with slight resistance from her continuous sucking, and placed it on the table next to her own. Believing she had removed every trace linking her to their nursery, Luna walked to the door. Before she got far Celestia stopped her. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” It took Luna a few moments to remember the white clips in her mane and the ribbon on her tail, causing her to blush. Celestia called her sister over as she removed them and placed them in the top drawer of the table. Their time in the nursery came to a close for the day. They slowly exited the room to relieve their guard of their duty.

11:22 pm: With their personal guards dismissed for the day, the two princesses walked through the halls on the way back to their respective rooms. Celestia looked over to her sister. “So how did you find out Stalwart was handling his duties by himself and Midnight didn’t know what she was actually guarding?”

Luna looked a bit startled. “They had a few, err… interesting dreams that gave it away.”

“Oh come on, Luna, can’t you tell your big sis what you saw? I promise I won’t tell anypony.” Luna continued to walk forward unwavering; she was always good at keeping secrets. “Oh well, that isn’t too much of a problem. I have something interesting planned for the two of them in a few weeks.”

That worried Luna. “S-something interesting? What do you mean by that, dear sister?”

“Don’t worry, you will find out soon enough!” Celestia stated with an ominous tone.

Luna knew it was pointless to ask. Celestia had something devious concocted. She could only hope things wouldn’t end badly for the padded couple. As much as she knew she should keep her distance, she was really growing quite fond of them.

11:28 pm: The two sisters made it back to their own rooms and entered their beds. Today was a day for them to take a break from both the day and the night. As they closed their eyes, they were certain today was a perfect day and that they would get to have another one very shortly. Questions still lingered in their minds regarding the cute diapered couple, whose lives became an interest of the rulers. For now, all they could do was close their eyes as they slowly drifted off to sleep.

Comments ( 8 )

Good, good. It seems the guards will be in with the fun of the princessess. :pinkiehappy:

I see this "interesting" idea as one where the two guards end up in padding and foalified by the princesses.

So how come nopony notices the Alicorn sized diapers that are inevitably in the trash? Or how the diapers are purchased without anypony noticing?

loving this story. And I liked this chapter. Kinda shows the princesses in a different light. Everybody needs a way to relieve stress and relax and they went all out doing so. :heart::heart:

Comment posted by DeathMetalDashie deleted Aug 13th, 2017
Comment posted by dust shine deleted Sep 9th, 2015

Love this story, both here and on FA

Login or register to comment