• Published 26th Jan 2015
  • 687 Views, 32 Comments

xenomorphs vs predators in equestria - darthluna22314



The surviving crew of the uss.saphora and the last man of the uss.sulaco are stranded once more this time on equestria while 80 xenomorphs escape the ships hold and go off to make a new hive while predators and wey yu pmc's arrive what can go wr

  • ...
32
 32
 687

Prologue

Twilight's POV
Ponyville, Equestria
Night

"Rest, my sister. As always, I will guard the night" princess Luna, A Canterlot Wedding- Part 1 (I am admitting I never heard Luna say that)

I was looking through my my telescope when I saw a strange series of lights I kept watching them then I saw a bright flash of light from a small distance from the lights. I kept watching them and saw that they were getting brighter they then became bright enough to be seen from the window of my library. I looked out the window and saw a strange looking thing coming down at the Everfree forest then 2 minutes after I could not see it anymore there was a slightly loud sound.The curious side of me wanted to see what this thing was so I went to see exactly what this thing was.

25 minutes later

I was walking in the Everfree forest with my five closest friends friends Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie. "I wonder what it was that crashed" I said outloud with eagerness.

"I hope whatever it is isn't hurt" Fluttershy said quietly. But before anything else was said we heard something that was strange it was a loud screech.

"What was that?" Rarity asked sounding scared.

"I don't know but it came from over there and it sounded close" I said galloping to the sound with my friends close behind. What we saw horrified us a tall black creature was holding what looked like a hairless ape with its tail shoved through the ape's chest where its heart would be then the creature pulled the ape towered it and sniffed it or what we thought was sniffing the ape then threw the ape against a tree breaking the tree and ran off.

We approached the dead ape thing and saw the the hole in its chest but were confused when we saw its blood it was white and what looked like tubes inside its chest. "What are tubes doing in its chest and what is this white stuff" I said curiously I reached out but right before I touched its wound its arm grabbed my foreleg we turned and saw it staring at us.

"Please don't touch that you could break something" It said to me releasing my foreleg then it got up and began walking away. Curious as too what this was I followed it with the others behind me.

"How are you still alive with that hole in your chest and being thrown against a tree?" I asked wanting an answer.

"That question is in itself ridicules I am not living and never was" It said without emotion and not looking back and continuing to walk.

This caught me and my friends off guard "How can ya be walkin right now if ya were never livin?" Applejack asked sounding confused.

The thing stopped walking instantly applejack had a grin thinking she caught it lying. "Do you not know what I am?" The thing asked us still with no emotion.

"Uh no" Rainbow Dash said in a way that sounded like she was answering a dumb question.

"I am a bishop model synthetic created by the weyland yutani corporation, designed to resemble Micheal Bishop Weyland the head of the weyland yutani's bio weapons division" It said sounding shocked that we didn't know what it was.

"What is a synthetic?" Rarity asked it sounding confused like the rest of us.

"A synthetic is machine built to assist humans with research and colonization since we don't require food, water, or oxygen to continue but we are programmed to display human behaviors as to not scare them there were also combat model synthetics built to take place of human marines in their army's as a way to minimize casualties" It said without emotion and as if it was basic knowledge.

I was shocked when I heard the word human "What is a human?" Fluttershy asked quietly with a small amount of fear in her voice.

"Humans are a mythological race that hunted everything for nothing at all just amusement" I informed my friends.

"That is incorrect humans are not mythological pegasi, unicorns, dragons, hydras, manticores, and griffons they are mythological and humans are omnivores they need to eat meat in order to be healthy and they have a large number of planetary colonies and a military base on the moon orbiting their homeworld and several space docks and humans are peaceful unless you give them a reason not to" It said to us with no emotion and getting back to walking.

We were now all shocked by what it claimed it was saying that allot of races in the world were not real and saying that princess Celestia was wrong "I asked princess Celestia and princess Luna if humans were real and they said they were just a myth" I said to the thing with a shocked.

"On earth royalty is a dying type of government because humans milenia's ago thought royalty members were gods or goddesses but now know that they are not they are just people that will one day die of old age because nothing is immortal when you realize that you will have a better government" It said without emotion.

"That is not true the princesses are alicorns they cant die and princess Celestia raises the sun and princess Luna raises the moon" I told it frustrated.

"That is impossible planets orbit stars and moons orbit planets the difference between night and day is just the planets rotation nothing raises the moon or the sun and its strange the princess who you believe raises the moon has the same name as earths moon" It said without emotion.

"What was that thing that attacked you?" I asked realizing it would not admit to being wrong like me and with curiosity for what it was.

"That was a dangerous creature known as a xenomorph that one is close to evolving into a queen it is going to make a hive somewhere lay eggs abduct things that can sustain the embryo of the chestburster before it hatches they have a inner jaw capable of punching through a helmet and the skull, and have a tail capable of breaking through titanium which is what I am made out of, and they have acid blood capable of burning through strong metal" It informed us still with no emotion.

We then came into a clearing me and my friends were shocked at what we were looking at a massive ship written on the ship was the word RESOLUTE.

It walked over to the ship we followed it and it did something and a part of the wall opened and it walked inside and turned to us "You might want to stay here in the ship because its getting dark and that is not the only xenomorph that were somehow on this ship and got out and they hunt better at night" It said which got us to get in the ship.

Author's Note:

Okay everyone this is the first chapter of my third story.

And the reason the ponies speak English is because its a shared language but the ponies call it equestrian.

And in this fanfiction pvt. Hudson is from "Aliens" is alive.

And the real Micheal Weyland is going to be there not a synthetic double like in the ending of aliens colonial marines.

NEXT TIME:
- "What are those strange things those humans were holding?" Twilight asked with curiosity.
- "Mr. Weyland" The man asked with slight fear in his voice.

Comments ( 31 )
Comment posted by La Barata deleted Jan 26th, 2015
Comment posted by The Guardian and Friends deleted Jan 26th, 2015
Comment posted by Green Bird deleted Jan 26th, 2015
Comment posted by Diamond dust deleted Jan 26th, 2015
Comment posted by Diamond dust deleted Jan 26th, 2015
Comment posted by azednew deleted Jan 26th, 2015
Comment posted by Hatty_Hattington deleted Jan 26th, 2015
Comment posted by Diamond dust deleted Jan 26th, 2015
Comment posted by cherished deleted Jan 26th, 2015
Comment posted by Diamond dust deleted Jan 28th, 2015
Comment posted by cherished deleted Jan 28th, 2015
Comment posted by The Guardian and Friends deleted Jan 28th, 2015
Comment posted by Diamond dust deleted Jan 28th, 2015
Comment posted by The Guardian and Friends deleted Jan 28th, 2015
Comment posted by Diamond dust deleted Jan 28th, 2015
Comment posted by Hatty_Hattington deleted Jan 28th, 2015
Comment posted by Xenomorpher deleted Jan 28th, 2015

Equestria is in danger from xenmorphs creating a new hive near the crystal empire and a preatorian becoming a queen. And wayland yutani pmc's and scientist's and michal wayland himself coming to take the xenomorph specimins back and killing anything that gets in their way and finishing off the crew of the saphora and the last man of the sulaco. And a predator clan coming to start a great hunt and exterminate the xenomorphs and human presence and start hunting ponies and the griffons. And the only help equestria has is the united states colonial marine corps surviving crew of the saphora and their synthetic and the last marine of the sulaco.

This story takes place a bit after the latest season ended. And the end of the game aliens colonial marines.

Wow you used the word 'and' fourteen times in a text of six sentences. I am not saying all of those are incorrectly placed, but I am saying that you overused the word. *claps in hands* "You managed to screw up writing the most easy part of the story (mind you, I am not saying that the description is an easy part to come up with, but it is easy to write gramatically correct, due to how short it is.)

I am not saying this to be a dick, because honestly I have better things to do than writing a review this size if I were someone that just wanted to trash talk. Considering how you seem to delete comments of people that want to help you, by giving you advise I am probably just wasting my time.

Seriously what hope do you have into convincing people to read your story if faults like the one I mentioned up above already appear in the description of a story? People including myself will just say "Wow great another shitty story of a writer that can't get some basic grammar right and is too lazy to hire an editor." *Clap clap instant dislike!*

Now I am not the best when it comes to the grammar department either. I always say if I can read a text without the grammar becoming too much of a nuisance then screw those few mistakes (I assure you that I am not the only one with that mindset) and I enjoy the story. In the case of your description however I simply get annoyed by the constant repeat of the word 'and', and as such I didn't even bother reading the first chapter before posting this comment.

I am fixing it now and the reason bishop is showing no emotions is because he is not human.

5556838 Reply button does wonders. Just saying.

Comment posted by Revenant Pony deleted Jan 28th, 2015

5556838 the problem with how you characterize Bishop isn't his lack of emotions but the fact that he thinks aliens "PONIES" are supposed to know him
this is his very first encounter with ponies like them , he has nothing about them in his data base , but.....he act as if they should know him and what's Weyland-yutani , try to fix this part a bit

I also will be accepting other peoples opinions and advice

....
....
*Delete every comments that he judges too mean

And becuase this has been bugging me I will remove comments that are mean even if they are to help, they have to be in a nice way or I delete them

tell me again how you accept other peoples opinions and Advices ? :unsuresweetie:

trust me or not , peoples being "mean" is sometimes the best way to figure out the problems in your fic , by deleting the comments you're not helping yourself .
Of course you want constructive critisiscm about your fic , but acting like an immature kid isn't going to make peoples want to help you

In that case, with the genuine desire to see you improve as a writer, I suggest you please go here: School for New Writers

Thank you.

5554048 Pretty much sums up my rection to the number of deleted comments. Its like a criticism genocide occurred down there.

TLP

abc.net.au/news/image/3193470-3x2-940x627.jpg

One at a time, people! Let's go! This area is FUBAR!

I am not doing anything with this story til I get ideas to make it better

oh my god.
A kid writing an Aliens crossover =
Has too much bad grammar
Bitches and whines about people not liking this story
Is there a worse story? I don't think so, even My Little Xeno isn't this bad.

I HAVE OFFICIALLY SEEN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING THIS UNIVERSE HAS TO GIVE

Wow.. Um... I'll say that wasn't really bad... But, well... It was pretty darn bad.

Login or register to comment