• Published 26th Aug 2014
  • 1,932 Views, 49 Comments

Daddy - fluttercord4ever



Scootaloo been kidnapped by her father and it's up for the main 6, Apple bloom, and Sweetie belle to find her.

  • ...
6
 49
 1,932

Where's Scootaloo?

The morning of Celestia's sun welcomed the kind yellow pegasus for a new day. Fluttershy made a soft yawn as she rubbed her eyes with her hoof. It was a little more then 12 hours when she told Scootaloo that she is her mother. Fluttershy smiled at the memory, yet she could help but feel sad. Here she was after 7 long years of being Scootaloo's friend and foul sitter, and only now told Scootaloo that she was her mother.

"If that would have happened to me.I would have cried and run away. I wouldn't have the guts to look at the pony's face again."

Fluttershy go up from her bed and stretched out her hooves. Fluttershy was about to leave her room do feed her animals when something caught her eye. It was a picture of her friends and the CMC. They were all gather around it was Applejack with Apple bloom on her back, Pinkie Pie(Who had cake all over her face), Rarity with Sweetie belle on her back, Twilight with Spike next to her with his paper and quill, Rainbow was flying just above Twilight, and Fluttershy was in the center with Scootaloo on her back hugging her.All of them are stuck in time with smiling, laughing facing. Fluttershy smiled at the memory, it was Scootaloo's 5th birthday. This was when she bought Scootaloo's scooter that she rides on now. Scootaloo was so happy that she started to ride around the bakery, but she went to fast and her scooter lost control and hit the table that had the cake on it, sending the cake flying in the air. With Pinkie pie screaming 'NOT THE CAKE!" as she dived to save the cake only to have it fall into her face. Fluttershy was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard tapping of a hoof paw when she saw Angel Bunny at the door way of Fluttershy's room.He was holding a pocket watch in his paw, telling her it's time to feed the animals and himself.

"Oh sorry Angel, I'll be right there to you and the other animals in a second."

Angel made a 'Yeah what ever, just hurry up' face before hopping out of the door way. Fluttershy looked at the picture one last time before leaving the room.


It was early evening when Fluttershy finish feeding and taking care on the animals. Fluttershy sat on her green couch with a warm sigh of comfort. She then took out one of her books. She was half way finish when she heard a knock that her door. Fluttershy put her book on the table next to the couch and walked to the door and opened it. To her surprise only see 2 of the 3 little fillies, Apple bloom and Sweetie belle, but where is Scootaloo?

"Hey Fluttershy, have you seen Scootaloo? She never came to the tree house yesterday?"

Apple bloom said to Fluttershy in a worried voice.

"Yeah and she wasn't at school today either."

Sweetie belle added with the same worry voice as Apple bloom. Fluttershy's eyes widen with fear.

"Scootaloo..."

Fluttershy said in her quite voice.

"What was that Fluttershy? I didn't heard ya."

Apple bloom said. Fluttershy didn't bother answering Apple bloom. With a flap of her wings she dashed where she lasted saw Scootaloo.

"Fluttershy! Where are you going!?"

Fluttershy heard Sweetie belle cried, but she didn't listen and continued to fly as fast as she can. Fluttershy was half way to the CMC club house decided to look around. She landed next to a tree and with tears, blurring her vision she ran to see if she can find Scootaloo.

"Scootaloo? Where are you? Please be ok? Please don't tell me, he-"

Fluttershy stopped in her track to see the picture on her and Scootaloo. Above the picture 7 words were carved into the tree.

Come and find her My Little Butterfly

Fluttershy backed away from the tree in fear.

"N-No. L-Lighten no. H-how did y-you find o-out? Better yet how did you g-get out of j-jail? Scootaloo.... SCOOTALOO!"

Fluttershy screamed out her daughter's name before passing out from the shock.