• Published 18th Aug 2014
  • 11,612 Views, 238 Comments

Alex or Xander - Zamairiac



Alex 'wakes up' and returns to the real Equestria. But Luna returns with him, refusing to give up her beloved so easily.

  • ...
65
 238
 11,612
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 51 )

Business just picked up.

How dare Luna try and taint the love of cadence and alexander!? That is perhaps my favorite love story on this site!

...

In other obvious news, Zam sure has hates the Royal Sisters.

Cool, his mind's going to collapse again with that second set of memories and the reality it surfaces if they're even real and get released, and Luna's on the loose with her own type of crazy. Nice.

:raritydespair: that's twice now! Twice I ha e to wait for the next bloody story. Now I have to wait for Candy and Chrissy. You're a terrible, despicable, horrible person... Please be swift!

it begins, again.

This seems like an interesting way to end things for the next story. Simply because Luna was never purified from her darkness and after all the crazy theories and insane devotion, I think things will change for Twilight if she doesn't awaken the Elements of Harmony in time, which will end pretty badly once Discord awakens.

yes this is awesome :raritystarry:I thought these stories were dead
and im super excited:pinkiehappy:i realy cant wait for the next story

welp I'm lost.

this whole thing has been a fucking trainwreck. im lost as to who is who and what the fuck is happening... my advice? scuttle it. start something brand new, dont overcomplicate things.

Can you even trust anyone anymore?

I can't read this any longer.
It's killing my brain
i.imgur.com/ONoULOc.jpg

6226113
I'll finish this chapter after some mind exercises :derpytongue2:

Wow, this really peoves your talent as a writer, to be able to write something so complex and with so many twists and turns in it.
Heh, this chapter was just one big glorious mindrape for poor Alex.....or is he really Xander?

6219104 With what he puts his humans through, one could assume he hates them more

6229604 From what I gather from ZimZam's stories, He usually makes awful characters out of those in the show he doesn't like. Case in point, Twilight in "N.J.A.B." "Lots of Twibashing in this chapter because fuck you" as he put it so eloquently. lol he wen't more into detail about it but yeah.

6232934 Tch, you call that Twibashing? To me it seemed pretty tame from what I was expecting.

6232969 XD simple characters require simple bashes

6226113 MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!:rainbowwild:

There's more?! *puts on Viking helmet* alright. Where is it? My mind is ready.

Dude so.pumped:pinkiecrazy:

You made my eyes water a bit dude.

Wtf brah?


Anyway; will you be doing a story of Luna and Xander's entire affair? Such as when they met, fell in love, etc? Or will that be addressed in the sequel?

OH COME ON!!! WHERES THE NEXT STORY MAN!!!

not that i am complaining I just love it:twilightsmile:

6645031 I am having trouble finding the first story in this series.

6792716 Most confusing story I ever read

6793042 oh, have you ever read absolute power? It gets so messed up at one point.

6793145 Yeah that story still makes me say: I DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON!!

So when's the next part? Author please respond this story is amazing.

6991212 He quit writing sadly

I hope you make a sequel one day...

Fffffff... this needs closure!

OK... It's June 2017... I'm calling this dead. Zamir... Ugh as want to see a sequel, i believe you've moved on. Take care.

Just.........just.........fuck......


The only thing I know is that I know nothing.

wait... where is the next part?

Oh no, this is worse than every tragedy... a writefag who didn't finish a good story...

Fuck.

You know what’s missing in all of this? Twilight sparkle. But now that I think about it, that won’t make sense on her being here. She’ll just support Celestia “blindly”. ( I just wanted a scene where he will hug the shit out of twligliht) Oh not to mention within the previous stories, there’s big hint of tidbits within endless nightmare. Where Alex/Xander has done this before. Honest to god I just want another human to just show up and either take him back to earth, “kill” him, or punch him. Literally anything to give our protagonist a break from all this yandere shit. Seriously, it’s super great that this confuses me on what to believe. Not to mention that aside from the “craziness” from all three mares. We must know more about Xander. Not to mention TOM! Toms way of dialogue reminds me of discord. There’s obviously a bigger play here.
God why am emotionally invested in FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!! Not to mention this Alicorn instinct is ridiculous. God I want divine intervention similar to devilman crybaby’.
Sigh. This is all speculation of course.

What do everyone else think? Man there’s needs to be a forum for discussion like this. Similar to the samurai jack reddit website.

Hey Zammy, any chance we will see the continuation of this? 3rd time I'm reading this storyline :)

8872838
i wish he'd continue this story too i've read it 5 times already i'm with you on this

8905825

I never make a promise I can't keep. So I won't say 'Yes'.

Life is an ever changing road of twist and turns, so who knows.

Maybe one day...

8906594
yay i'll continue hoping i know you need rest and your the kind of author who will take your time and won't rush a story because your fans want it after all if you did that it would cheapen the world you so beautifully and masterfully created

So is there another story after this one yet?

9254890
I'm wondering that as well. Until then I went and read "Absolute Power"

If I meet the Luna in this story series I’m just going to say one thing. “Fuck this shit I’m out, fuck this shit I’m out, excuse me please, don’t mind me just gonna grab my stuff and leave fuck this shit I’m out, fuck this shit I’m out, fuck this shit I’m out.”

Wow, hearing what Nightmare Moon has said about Celestia manipulating Alex, or Xander I guess. But holy shit, that's alot to unpack here. I don't think I'd feel very safe or trusting with Celestia in this now with the new information that has been brought to us. Manipulating reversed age people, king, queens or just anyone who was against her. And treating them as her own children as a weapon. And finding out that what happened with Alex, is truly terrifying. If I was in Alex's place, I would go see Luna for some more info, and to continue to regain my lost memories

Your a monster, this great! :heart::pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment