• Published 19th Aug 2014
  • 2,084 Views, 71 Comments

A Snowy Love - The Cosmic Consciousness



(You X Snowdrop) You've know Snowdrop for a very long time. But recently, she's been acting weird.

  • ...
16
 71
 2,084

Chapter Two: Memories

What's going on? You remember blacking out... Wait a minute... Isn't this Preschool? Why am I here? Wait a minute... Is that me!?!

You were a young colt that couldn't fly yet. Your mother brought you to Cloudsdale's Preschool on her back and she dropped you off and said you shouldn't worry, and that she would pick you up when school was over. You saw the Preschool for the first time ever. You walked up to the school curiously, but before you could put a hoof inside the school, you heard voices coming from your left. You turned to see five colts picking on a young filly, her fur was light cyan and her mane was white and light cyan colored.
"Haha! You're blind, ya wuss!" A colt said kicking some cloud in the filly's face. The other colts laughed as the filly cried.
"Hey!" You yelled angrily at them. The colt who kicked some cloud in her face looked at you. "What?" He said, clearly annoyed that you interrupted him. "Stop doing that!" You yelled back at him. The colt smirked and kicked some more cloud into the filly's face. "And what are you going to do about it, pipsqueak?" He said laughing.
Your anger built up because of that. "Well... I'm going to do this!" You said running up to him, turning around, and bucking him in the chin. The colt staggered back a little. The other four colt that were with him backed off a little. 'Clearly this colt was well known around here' You thought turning back around to face him, only for his hoof to graze your left eye, leaving a bad cut there because of it. You yelped in pain because of this and put your hoof up to it. "That's what you get for interrupting me!" The colt backing up to get ready for another blow. "A-hem!" You turned around to see a mare with light orange fur and light grey hair, behind her was... Freezy. "Leafstem! What have I told you about this!?" The mare yelled walking up next to you. Leafstem gulped and he turned to see if his buddies were there, but they bailed, he turned back slowly. The mare looked down at you to see your injury and gasped, she turned to Leafstem. "You're suspended for a year!" She yelled. Leafstem flinched a little hearing this. The mare looked at the filly that you saw Leafstem kicking clouds into. "Are you okay, Snowdrop?" The mare asked. Snowdrop slowly nodded and turned towards the mare. The mare looked down at you. "Did you see if anything happened to her?" The mare said. "Yes, ma'am. I saw him kicking the clouds into her face and I tried to intervene" You said still holding your wound. You turned to see a surprised expression on Snowdrop's face. The mare smiled a little. "What's your name?" The mare said. "Thunder Slash" You said. "Well, you tried to defend Snowdrop. Nopony's ever been that nice before" The mare said looking at you then at Snowdrop, who was blushing a little.. "Snowdrop. Do you have anything to say to Thunder?" The mare said smiling. "Th-thanks, Thunder" Snowdrop said facing you. That's the first time you saw her eyes. The first time you saw that she was blind.

"Are you sure he'll be okay?" Your worried mother asked your doctor. "Yes, ma'am. But it'll take a long time for it to fully heal. Your mother nodded and looked at you. You looked back at her with your one good eye.

You remember your left eye being bandaged for two years before you could see out of it again. You went back to the school and became friends with Snowdrop and Freezy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pain. Freaking pain. You hated it, but you knew it was going to be there for a while.

You opened your eye to see that your were in the Cloudsdale hospital. You remembered what happened and you put a hoof up to your left eye. You felt bandages where your eye was. You looked around the room to see your friends, Freezy and Snowdrop, sleeping in beds that was next to yours. 'They must've been tired' You thought to your self sitting and yawning. You heard some ruffling, then a yawn. It was Snowdrop, she woke up and turned towards you. "Are you awake, Thunder?" She said quietly. "Yeah" You quietly said back. You saw her smile as she hopped off her bed and walked over to yours. 'Wow, her senses keep getting better and better' You thought as you scootched over to make room for her. She jumped onto the bed and sat next to you. "Is your eye feeling better, Thunder?" She asked you. "Yeah" You said putting your hoof on the bandages and rubbing them a bit. "I'm sorry for what happened" Snowdrop said slouching down a bit. "It's not your fault, Snowdrop" You said hugging her. She squeaked when you hugged her but soon she hugged you back. "Hey, Snowdrop?" You whispered. "Yes, Thunder?" She said whispered back. "Wanna be my date for the dance?" You whispered. Her face turned red as she hyperventilated. She stopped when you put your lips on her. She kissed back. You both stopped kissing. "Hey, Thunder?" She said. "Yeah?" You said. "I'd love to" She said kissing you again. 'Guess this isn't as bad as I thought it was' You thought to yourself. You stopped kissing when you heard giggling. You turned to see your and Snowdrop's mom smiling at you both. 'Who is it?" Snowdrop said. "Let's just say our moms know that we kissed" You said kissing her again.

Your life. It's going great.

END OF CHAPTER TWO

Author's Note:

Sorry for it taking a while, I had to take ideas from people.
Idea by 1cosmiconsciousness