• Published 16th Aug 2014
  • 27,409 Views, 1,870 Comments

And Then There Were 10...Er...67 - Grey Ghost



A man winds up in Equestria with a working Omnitrix. Hilarity and craziness follow.

  • ...
147
 1,870
 27,409

PreviousChapters Next
Team Rocket's Rocket

Author's Note:

This is a crossover with Darkstar709's story, "Prepare for trouble and make it double," which can be found here: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/208512/prepare-for-trouble-and-make-it-double . Go check it out if you haven't already.


"Are you two even paying attention?!" Twilight shouted, interrupting his and Dash's staring contest.

"I don't know about Dash but I was a few minutes ago," Jason said looking at the irate alicorn. Dash was trying to study for a Wonderbolts exam, how a fan like her didn't know everything about them was beyond him, and when Twilight offered to help he decided to sit in on the lessons.

"Was?"

"Yeah you’re kind of a boring teacher..."

"What."

"Yeah Twi," Dash piped up, "It's hard to really pay attention when you talk sometimes."

Twilight looked absolutely pissed, with parts of her mane sizzling. Before she could say anything, reality around Jason started to warp and bend, fading out...


Jason blinked, looking around. The library had melted away, being replaced by wilderness. He hadn't teleported, so that only meant one thing...

“A-a-another human!?” a surprised voice called out from behind him.

“Huh... someone else actually found the token, I’m kinda surprised...” he said, looking to the voice. The owner was Jessie of Team Rocket from the old pokemon show. “I take it you’re in some kinda trouble?”

Jessie snapped out of her stuttering. “Uh, yeah!” she pointed at the large crowd of Diamond Dogs, who sat there in a shocked silence.

“Huh... haven’t seen any of you guys before,” he said moving over to them.

“Uncataloged DNA detected.” the device on his wrist chirped, running a yellow beam over one of the dogs.

The dogs yelped at the strange light, the leader seeing the strange light jumped in front of him. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Taking a DNA sample,” he said, looking at him.

“DNA?” The dog leered at the man, “Rrrgh, Don’t use your fancy words at me! Who are you!?”

“My name is Jason Hughes, now is there any reason your hassling this woman?”

The dog growled, “It isn’t she we want, it’s that filly!” he pointed at the pink filly standing behind Jessie.

The filly yelped when she saw the dog pointing at her. “M-mom.”

Jessie took out another pokeball, “Why don’t you leave Screwball alone!”

“Ok, I’m not liking where this is going,” Jason said with a frown. “Now leave before this gets ugly.”

The dog laughed, “Hahaha, or what, I already beat two of her magic creatures, what can you do?”

“This. Omnitrix, Rath.” In a bright flash of light, he was replaced with a rather tall and angry looking tiger-man.

Some of the dogs backed away at the sight of the transformation, the leader however remained stubborn, “So you think your fancy magic will make me leave?”

“No,” he said cracking his knuckles. “Rath’s fists will!” he snarled, rushing forward, kneeing a dog in the face.

The dog got up and snarled, “So it’s a fight you want, then a fight you get!” he roared and charged straight at him

Rath grabbed him, tossing him into another dog. “Rath is gonna teach you to pick on fillies! That is not cool!”

The dog growled now seeing red, “Don’t just stand there attack!” All of them hesitated, but shortly all of them lunged at the large tiger-man.

He roared, stabbing a claw into the ground, releasing a shockwave that hurled them all back. “Come on! Rath hasn’t even broken a sweat!”

Suddenly from the bushes came out three Pokemon, a Seviper, Dustox, and Wobbuffet.

The Seviper let out a hiss at the Diamond Dogs. “[I suggest you leave before things get really ugly.]”

“[That’s right!]”

“Wobbuffet!!!”

The Diamond Dog leader snarled, “First that red haired girl, then the shape shifting tiger, and now these three!!!” The Dog let out a roar much louder than the last one, “I’m done with this! Kill them all, and take the filly!”

All of the armored dogs took out spears, and charged at them, determine to kill at least one of them.

Jessie, seeing what they were about to do, called out, “Seviper, Poison Tail!” Seviper lunged at one of the nearby Diamond Dogs and attacked.

Rath stopped Seviper, letting out a loud roar that stopped the dogs in their tracks. He moved up to the leader,getting into his face. “If you touch that filly, Rath will use your skull to eat his cereal out of!” He glared into the dog’s eyes, poking his chest. “Now you apologize to the filly!”

The leader tried to stay strong, but soon his courage started to waver, “Rrgghh, fine! The filly was more trouble than she was worth anyway.” The dog turned back to Screwball, “If i ever see you again near Diamond Dog territory, we won’t show mercy!” The dogs walked back, towards whatever mines they came from, the leader staying behind, still angry. Soon enough, he snorted and turned back to leave.

Rath grabbed the leader by the head, lifting him up to eye level. “Rath. Said. Apologize.”

“RRGGHH,” the dog tried to sound intimidating, but soon gave up. “*sigh* I’m sorry.”

“Good,” Rath said putting him down. “Remember what Rath told you about your skull.”

The dog simply nodded and left, trying to salvage whatever pride he had left.

As soon as the Diamond Dogs were out of sight, Jessie turned towards Rath, “Hey, thanks er.. Jason, right?”

“One moment please,” he said holding a hand up, tapping the Omnitrix. A second later he was back to his normal form. “There we go, and you're welcome.”

The filly used her propeller hat, and flew up to Jason, “Thanks a lot mister!” She soon gained a confused expression, “But I thought that Mama Sarah and Uncle Tomas were the only hoo-mans in Equestria?”

The bushes rustled again, but this time it was Meowth that came out, “That’s because Tomas and Sarah are the only humans in Equestria.” Meowth pointed at Jason, “so the question is, where do you come from and how did you get here!”

“I’m from another Equestria, and you summoned me here.” Jason said simply, looking at Meowth.

Meowth looked at Jason, bewildered at the idea. “Another Equestria? You mean like a parallel universe?”

“There are an infinite number of universes my friend, so yes, you are correct.”

Sarah cleared her throat, getting their attention, “Well anyways, thanks for helping us Jason,” She soon got a idea, “Say, why don’t I take you to meet my brother!”

“Why not,” he said, smiling.

“Great! Let’s go!” Sarah turned around and started walking, but soon stopped walking when she figured out she was still lost, “Funny story, hehehe, I'm a bit lost.”

“I can help with that, but first,” he said looking at Meowth. “Do you mind if I scan your Pokemon?”

Sarah smiled, and nodded “Alright then.” she took out four more pokeballs and tossed them into the air. “Arbok, Yanmega, Lickitung, and Ditto come on out!” Sarah turned to her six Pokemon still out in the field, “Woobat, Frillish, Pumpkaboo, Seviper, Dustox, and Wobbuffet come here please.”

In a burst of light, four Pokemon had appeared, seeing that there wasn’t any threat around they all relaxed, soon enough the other Pokemon joined them and started to line up. “Well they're all yours to scan.”

“Thanks,” Jason said with a smile, letting the Omnitrix scan them. “Last one,” he said, letting it scan Meowth.

Sarah retrieved all of her Pokemon back into their balls, except for Wobbuffet, who was still worried for his master’s safety. “Well, we should get going now.”

Meowth let out small yawn and climbed on the filly’s back, “Yeah all this excitement has gotten me exhausted.”

“I can help with that. Omnitrix, Hodgepodge,” Jason said, shifting into a being that looked almost exactly like Discord.

All of them looked at Jason shocked, at the resemblance to Discord, but none were more shocked than the filly, who was almost tearing up, “Dadd-Daddy?”

Meowth stuttered a bit, “L-L-Lord Discord!? Is that you?”

“Sorry, same species, different brand of chaos,” he said shaking his head.

She looked down disapointed, “Oh,”

“Hey, if it makes you feel better, I was made from him, so that makes me your brother... er uncle... brocle?” he asked, tapping his chin. “Yes that sounds right, that makes me your brocle, little Screwball.”

Screwball feeling a bit more better, started to giggle, “You talk just like my dad,” Soon Screwball’s eye’s lit up, “I have three uncles. I have three uncles! I have three uncles!” Screwball jumped around Hodgepodge, a smile on her face. “This is the best day ever! First i got reunited with mama Sarah, then with uncle Meowth, and now i have a new Uncle... brother... brocle!” Screwball flew up and hugged Hodgepodge, “Thankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou!”

“D’aw! The cuteness is making my arteries hurt,” he said, hugging her back. He turned to Sarah, “If I collapse call the ambulance.”

Sarah giggled, “Sure thing.”

Meowth stomped his foot, impatiently. “Hey! As heartwarming as this is, I don’t think it’s a good idea staying in the Everfree, by the time night comes, the ghost types will be swarming in all over the place!”

“Relax my fine furry friend,” he looked back at Sarah. “Madame do you have anything that belongs to your brother?”

Sarah rummaged through her pockets and got out a blue ribbon, with gold markings, “Will this do? It’s my brother’s most prized possession”

“Yes it will,” he said taking it from her. “This might tingle a lot... and by tingle I mean vomit inducing,” he said as he snapped his fingers, using the ribbon to teleport them to his location.

Back at the Everfree castle Tomas was talking with Alfred, “So if I take over Canterlot, you want me to give you Ponyville?” Alfred nodded, “Why?”

“Ponyvilleee is the most closestss town to the Everfreee.”

“I guess that makes sense, but-” but before Tomas can continue, a bright flash caused them both to cover their eyes. When the light disappeared, there stood Meowth, Sarah, Wobbuffet, Screwball, and a being that looked like Discord.

Alfred squawked in surprise, “Looord Diiisscoord, whaat a surpriseee!”

“Nah, I’m Hodgepodge.” he said shaking his head.

Tomas wanted to question it, but when he caught sight of his family, he ran up to them and tried to hug them all as the best he could, “Sarah, Meowth, Screwball, Wobbuffet! You’re alright!”

Sarah hugged Tomas back, “Oh please, no one can separate Team Rocket, forever.”

“That’s right!”

“Wobba!”

The Gengar floated closer to the heartwarming scene, “Weeell if it isn’t Sarah and the rest of the gang.” Alfred chuckled, “Oh Sarah, Max has been sooo lonely without youuu, going on about how you’re the Juliet to his Romeooo, and other such nonsense.”

Sarah blushed in embarrassment, “Nice to see you too, Alfred.”

Tomas turned towards Hodgepodge, “So Hodgepodge, right? Thanks for bringing them to me.”

“You're welcome!” he said with a huge smile,” This is yours,” he said, holding out the ribbon.

Tomas looked at the ribbon, with a shocked expression, “U-uh, thanks.” Carefully he took the ribbon and put in his pocket. “Where did you get it anyways?”

“Your sister let me use it, I locked onto your mana and used it to teleport us here.”

“Well thanks for not damaging it, it’s probably more precious than what my sister told you,” he said, still looking slightly bothered.

“We all have precious things Tomas, it wouldn’t be right of me to destroy yours. That would only cause the bad kind of chaos.”

Tomas chuckled, “You know, you remind a bit of Discord, when we first became friends.”

The Gengar floated between the two, “Weeelll now that weee all met, why don’t you tell us how another draconequus came to existence?”

“Oh I’m from another universe,” Hodgepodge said, creating a throne made out of Lego. He sat down, smirking. “I even beat old Dissy in a chaos duel.”

The Gengar looked at him skeptically, “You, beat Discord?” Soon enough his body started to shake, and he let out a rather unholy laugh, “HAHAHAHAHA!!! That’s ridiculous!” He wiped away a few tears, “The only ones able to beat Discord, are ghosts, high level gods, and the Elements of Harmony.”

“Would you like to see the footage?” Hodgepodge asked, raising an eyebrow.

The Gengar still shaking, nodded, “Oh yess, please show mee, I can use a goood laugh.”

He conjured up a projector screen, the projection coming straight out of his eyes. “As you can see, I clearly wiped the floor with him.”

Alfred stuttered a bit, “But-but how? I only of one being who beat Discord, and he’s dead.” Alfred sighed in defeat, “Oh well, it must mean your world’s Discord isn't strong like ours.”

Tomas turned towards Hodgepodge, “Ignore him, he holds Discord on a high pedestal.”

“It’s ok, haters gonna hate,” he said pausing as the Omnitrix start to flash red. “ Well, looks like my time is up, it was nice meeting you all.” he said, vanishing in a flash of red, only to be replaced by Jason.

“Gah... that always gives me such a headache...” he moaned, rubbing his head.

Tomas looked at Jason shocked, “You're a human!?”

“Yeah...” he said sitting up. “Imagine your skull is a box right?”

“Ok? A box?”

Suddenly a shadow stood over Jason, drool dropping on him, “Carni?”

Tomas panicked, “Wait Carnivine that’s not food!”

“I don’t want to turn around do I?” Jason asked, looking at Tomas.

Tomas gave him a sheepish grin, “Oh, don’t worry about him just move slowly, a fair warning though, Carnivine’s diet is strictly carnivorous.”

“I know believe me,” Jason said, standing up, slowly. The Omnitrix chirped, passing its yellow light over Carnivine.

“Carnivine?”

“Uh, Carnivine why don’t you come over here, and give him some space,” Tomas asked, still a bit worried, however instead of just walking there, Carnivine jumped up, it’s maw wide open as bit down on Tomas’s head, “AHHH Carnivine! How many times must we go through this!”

“Holy crap, I didn’t think I’d ever see that in person.” Jason tried to hold in his laugh by soon was laughing his ass off.

“Why don’t you try getting bit by a Carnivine! Then we’ll see who’s laughing!” Tomas pulled Carnivine off, and put him back into his pokeball. “What am I going to do with you? You’re almost as bad as Victreebel.”

“Ok... so... I take it I’m the first other Displaced you guys have met right?” Jason asked, clearing his throat.

“Displaced? What’s that?” Meowth asked.

“You guys were normal people until you bought something from a shady guy at a con and you found yourselves here as Jesse and James correct?” he asked Tomas and Sarah.

“Uhh, yeah, we didn’t think there were any others.” Tomas looked at Sarah, both a bit bothered at the memory of their first arrival to equestria and the merchant.

“Oh there are a ton of us,” Jason said shaking his head. “Collectively we’re known as the Displaced, humans who are sent to Equestria with powers we didn’t have before.”

Meowth jumped in between Sarah and Tomas, “Wait so do you all end up in a different version of Equestria?”

“For the most part... my Equestria has three other Displaced but they were there before I got there.”

“So you can end up in a different time line as well?” Meowth started to look even more interested.

“That reminds me, what was the last major event that happened here?”

Tomas started to think back to a few days ago, “I say, when Discord was released from his stone prison, then again I do remember seeing a whole bunch of ponies chasing a stuffed doll, probably a ‘want it need it spell’.”

“Dear god.... you guys are way behind me,” Jason said rather shocked. “The Crystal Empire hasn’t even returned yet...”

“The Crystal Empire, heh, never thought I hear about that again.” Tomas said, with a dark look.

“Yup, it returned sometime after Discord’s,”

Sarah looked at Tomas, with a serious look, “You think ‘he’ will return too?”

“*Sigh* I hope not.”

“I recall Fluttershy reforming Discord sometime after that....”Jason said before realizing his error, “Crap...”

“HUH!?”

Meowth started panicking, “Discord, being reformed by the element of Kindness!?”

Screwball joined with an excited smile, “Does this mean Daddy is coming home?”

“Ok woah,” Jason put his hands up,” All of you just calm down.”

Meowth glared at Jason, “Calm down!? Discord going to be brainwashed to the enemy’s side!”

“Wait what?” Jason asked blinking. “Fluttershy didn’t brainwash Discord.”

The room darkened as the Gengar from earlier appeared, “Then whyyy is Discord siding with the enemyyy!”

“Because my Discord realized how much of a jerk he was, making everyone miserable. Plus, he understood he was upsetting the balance.”

The Gengar rolled his eyes, “Balance- shlamance, well i for one am not going to allow that to happen here!” Alfred turned towards Tomas, “The deal has changed! I no longer want the soul of Princess Luna or Celestia’s, I want Fluttershy!”

“What? What the hell is this about souls?” Jason asked, his eyes going wide.

Sarah turned towards Jason, “Look I don’t know how your Princess Luna or Celestia are, but here they murdered my brother’s most beloved Pokemon, and we’re not going to let that go unpunished.”

“Ok.” Jason said taking a breath.”Look, why don’t we just go talk to them ok?” he asked, looking between them.”No fighting, no soul stealing. We just go up there and talk.”

Meowth growled in annoyance.“They lost their chance to explain themselves 1000 years ago, now is the time for action!”

Jason sighed, shaking his head. “Look, my Equestria just experienced a nationwide genocide about two months back. Thousands died. What I’m asking you to do is to simply sit down with them and talk. No violence, no bloodshed, just words.”

Alfred flew down in front Jason, “And give us a good reason why should we trust you? For all we know you could’ve been sent here by the princesses to capture us!”

“If I was, I would have already done so.”

Sarah glared at Jason, “And how do you know that our Celestia and Luna won’t attack you?”

“I don’t, if you two are the only humans here, they’ll probably think I’m with you.”

Alfred flew towards Meowth and whispered something into his ear, “Alright Jason, we’ll go with you, and we won’t attack them.”

“Thank you,” he said getting up, sighing a little. “Look, I know you're angry but, I don’t think you’ve ever actually killed someone.”

Sarah huffed, “Speak for yourself, I’ve sent more griffons to their deaths during the great war.”

Meowth shivered, “Or had Seviper eat them.”

“Heh... got me there, but did you actually do it yourself? Did you pick up a sword, look into their eyes and take their life?”

All of them stood silent, knowing he was right. “No, I guess we didn’t.”

“I did, I suggest you never do, it doesn’t leave you,” he said shaking his head, walking toward the exit.

They looked at each other and followed Jason towards the exit.


Jason looked back at the others as they neared Canterlot. “Leave the ponies to me, I got this ok?”

Sarah nodded, “Alright.”

He took a breath, walking into the city. He spotted a guard, moving over to him,” Yo,” he called, holding his hands up.

The guard eye’s widened, “Ha-Halt!” The guard looked around him, trying to find any other guard that was around.

“Look just calm down ok?” he asked softly. “All you need to do is take me and my friends to the princesses.” he gestured to the others, giving a smile.

“TEAM ROCKET!!!” The guard ran towards the direction of the castle, trying warn any other guard around.

“It can never be easy can it?” he asked, shaking his head. “Time for plan B. Omnitrix Star Dust.” he said, shifting into his alicorn form.

“What are you going to do in that form?” Meowth asked, a bit confused.

“Teleport,” he said as he lit up his horn, teleporting them directly into the throne room. Jason staggered a little, shaking his head. “Stupid feedback...”

The sound of glass shattering echoed through the walls, Celestia stood wide eyed at the scene before her.

“Oh hey Celestia,” Jason said waving at her. “I hope this isn’t a bad time...”

Suddenly the door burst opened and in came two guards and one white pony wearing a captain’s uniform. “Princess is there anything wrong?” Instantly his eyes went over to Sarah’s, “YOU!?”

Meowth smirked, “Well, well, well, if it isn’t the pretty boy, we beat up last time!”

“Ok,” Jason said reverting to normal,” All of you just calm down. They’re just here to talk to the princesses.”

Shining Armor snorted, “Yeah, right.” Shining stomped his hooves, “Guards seize them!”

“I order you all as a prince of Equestria to stand down,” Jason said, crossing his arms.

Everyone at the throne room stood silent, eventually Celestia was the one to speak up, “Prince?”

“Yes,” he said nodding his head. “I’m from a Equestria rather different from this one. In my world, my Celestia crowned me prince.”

Shining Armor snorted, “And how do we know you aren’t lying!”

Jason rolled his eyes, reaching into his pocket. He lifted a black crown out of it, inlaid with several emeralds. “Catch,” he said, tossing it toward Celestia.

Celestia caught the crown with her magic and levitated it closer. “Guards, stand down.” The guards looked at Celestia shocked, but before any of them could talk, Celestia raised a hoof, “I want to hear them out.”

“Thank you,” Jason said with a sigh of relief, “Look, I don’t think they're bad people, I just think they're angry. I’m just here to make sure no one does anything they'll regret later.”

Celestia nodded, “Alright, but what exactly is it that you came here for, besides making sure that nopony tries to attack each other?” Celestia looked at Team Rocket sadly, “I’m sure they have told you that they would rather kill us more than anything.”

“They did,” Jason said. “I just want you all to talk this out. They said you killed one of Tomas’s pokemon.” he said, sitting on the floor. “Work it out.”

Celestia looked at Team Rocket wide eyed. Sarah was glaring straight at her, while Tomas just had a blank expression, Meowth however had an unusually large smirk, but before Celestia could talk, Tomas interrupted her, “I want to hear it from her, not from you.”

Celestia simply nodded and turned towards the two guards, “Go get my sister, and bring her here.”

After several minutes of waiting, Luna had appeared in a flash of light, “Sister we had received thy message.” Luna saw Team Rocket, and instantly got into a fighting position. “What are they doing here!?” Luna asked a bit fearfully.

“I want to hear your side of the story, the reason why you betrayed me- us! The reason why you betrayed Chimecho!”

Luna looked at Tomas, shocked and ashamed, “I never meant to betray you...” Luna whispered almost inaudibly.

Meowth smirked, “Sorry Princess, but i couldn’t hear you?” Meowth put a paw over his ear, “could you speak a little louder?”

“I said I never wanted to BETRAY YOU!” Luna yelled, “It wasn’t my fault, ever since the death of the phantom king, I’ve been hearing whispering, telling me lies! And telling me to do things! Sometimes I would have blackouts, and then wake up, with no memory of what I did!” Luna took a few calming breaths, “After the death of Quick Wind, I knew you were in a vulnerable state and they did too! And after my latest blackout I found out that my body was being possessed by a ghost type Pokemon, but it was too late and... and... the deed was already done, imprisoning you three into stone was one of the hardest things that have ever happened to me.” Celestia walked down and embraced her. “After your imprisonment, the voices became stronger, I no longer had blackouts, instead I embraced the power of the Phantom! It turned me into something… something I don’t want any part of anymore.”

Team Rocket stood shocked at the outburst and stood there silent, trying to see if she was lying or if there were any traps, but there weren't.

“Well hell... thats rather heavy...” Jason said, his eyes wide from Luna’s outburst.

“You're lying! You have to be.” Meowth looked around wide eyed trying to see if it would spark any reaction, “Right?” Meowth looked around desperate for any kind of approval that he was right, and that the princesses were lying.

Tomas looked at Meowth, “I- I don’t know.”

The room darkened and in a burst of flames came a rather upset looking Gengar, “Oof coursee shee’s lying, shee haass too be!” Gengar looked at Meowth, “You know this don’t youu?”

“I don’t think she is,” Jason said, getting up. He moved toward the Gengar, the Omnitrix chirping as it scanned him.” Nightmare Moon is something that nearly ruined Luna’s life.”

Alfred’s voice was no longer cheerful and dopey, it was now distorted and full of rage, “And it clearly didn’t work! It should have destroyed her life, so that the Rocket’s would bow to ME! IT SHOULD HAVE ALLOWED ME TO GAIN THE ROCKET’S TRUST SO THAT I COULD USE THEIR POWER TO TAKE THE THRONE!!!” Alfred instantly realising what slipped out of his mouth, shrunk, “Oh, no.”

“Are all villains really this stupid?” Jason asked rolling his eyes. “You should probably flee now dude.”

The Gengar realising his mistake teleported back to the Everfree, his distorted voice echoed through the walls, “I SWEAR TO YOU ALL, THIS WON’T BE THE LAST YOU SEE ME!! THE PHANTOM KING WILL RISE AGAIN!!!”

“Well.... I’m glad that worked out?” Jason asked, turning to them, rubbing his neck. “I think.”

Meowth looked at the spot Alfred was rather sadly, “Alfred tricked us?”

Wobbuffet nodded, “[I knew we couldn’t trust those ghost!]”

“Hey, at least you found out the truth,” Jason said, patting Meowth on the head.

“But- but…*sigh* I guess you're right.” Meowth sat down still trying to see if this was still a dream.

Sarah turned towards Tomas, “Well, now what? We dedicated our lives to revenge, we never had a plan about what happens next,”

“If I may make a suggestion,” Jason spoke up, looking at the two. “Work with the ponies. This Phantom King is obviously a big deal, you’re all going to have to work together to stop him.”

Sarah let out a sad chuckle, “Just like old times, right Tomas? Tomas?” Sarah looked at her brother and saw that he was looking rather distraught, “Tomas are you alright?”

Tomas looked at his sister emotionlessly, “Huh... yeah... old times.”

Meowth jumped up towards him, “Yo, Tommy, you alright?”

“Yeah, just need to think for a while.” Tomas sat down next to Wobbuffet and Screwball, both trying to console him.

“Oh!” Jason said, reaching into his pocket, pulling out a folder. “Here, you might find this useful.”

Sarah grabbed the folder with interest, “What’s this for?”

“It’s by a guy named Auric. Apparently Discord can use it to shield your universe from outside forces. Of course you can still summon other Displaced but other than that, no one else can get in.”

“First we’re going to have to convince Celestia to let him roam free.”

“She probably already has it planned. In my world she had him reformed after the Crystal Empire reappeared, though your timeline may play out differently.”

Celestia walked towards them, “Timeline? I’m assuming that your Equestria is ahead of us?”

“It is. Though if you're wondering, yes, your student did get her wings.” Jason said with a wink.

Meowth looked at Celestia shocked, “Another Alicorn!? Wait are we talking about that purple nerdy unicorn, who blasted us off last time!?”

“Meowth for all you know, I could be talking about Sunset Shimmer.”

Meowth looked at Jason confused, “Who’s Sunset Shimmer?”

“She’s another student of Celestia’s, at least thats what Twilight told me.”

“Yes she was, until she disappeared into the mirror world years ago.” Celestia added a bit glumly.

“Celestia, I want to warn you now, watch Cadence closely.”Jason said, looking into her eyes.

“Yes, of course.” Celestia soon became confused, “But why exactly?”

“I’m not going to give spoilers but for the sake of Equestria you best watch her, especially around the wedding.”

“Wedding? She didn’t tell me about a wedding?”

“You’ll find out...” Jason said shaking his head. “I should be getting home, I have a wedding I have to set up myself.”

Tomas finally stood up, “Thank you Jason, and if there is a way we can repay you, don’t hesitate to ask.”

“You're welcome,” Jason said with a smile, “Hey, you guys have tokens yet?”

“Well no, not yet, why?”

“Well you already have mine, you guys should give me yours, that way we can stay in touch.”

Meowth jumped up in excitement, “Hey guys I got the perfect idea of a token,” Meowth took out a golden charm that looked exactly like the one on his head. “I always kept an extra one around in case mine broke.” Meowth then took out a red marker, and drew a bold red ‘R’ on it, “All right, here it is!”

“Thats actually a really cool Token,” Jason said with a smirk, taking it from Meowth. “Almost forgot, may I have my crown back Celestia?”

Celestia levitated the crown back to Jason. “Thank you Jason, for bringing my friends back.”

“Glad to help, I didn’t want another world to suffer needlessly. If you guys need help against this Phantom King just hit me up ok?”

Tomas smiled, “Count on it.”

Screwball ran up to him teary eyed, “You’ll still be my brocle, right?”

“Of course, Screwball,” he said kneeling down to give her a hug.”You stay safe ok?” he asked, standing back up.

Screwball nodded, “I promise!”

“Alright Sarah, you summoned me, you gotta send me home. All ya gotta do is say ‘Jason, our contract is complete’”

Sarah smiled and nodded, “Jason our contract is complete.”

He smiled back as he vanished in a flash of light, the Unitrix core taking his place.

PreviousChapters Next