• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 3,253 Views, 52 Comments

My Little Mixel Mixing is magic - darkmage1997



The Mixels end up in Equestria thanks to Krader.

  • ...
8
 52
 3,253

Chapter 4: The quest for rainbow cubits (edited)

The next few days came and went, and the day of the annual Mix festival was today. Every Mixel tribe was there, along with the ponies of Ponyville, and the young human children of Equestria. Everyone in attendance was dancing to the music provided by the DJ Musicians, Vulk, and Vinyl Scratch. While scratching some records in the turntables, Vulk tossed a red and yellow cubit in the air, which was caught by Flain and Teslo, "MIX!" the two leaders yelled, as the cubit turned into a bunch of balloons, and as soon as they all burst, there, floating down with a jet of fire, was a mix that looked more like Teslo. Everyone was cheering at the mix, as he took his tail like a microphone, "Welcome Mixel dudes and dudettes, to the annual Mixel Mix Festival, where we celebrate the totally rad, super awesome power, of the cubit!" the mix said in Flains voice, which everyone all cheered, "And this Mix Festival is going to be even more rad than last year, because we have new friends from the distant land of Equestria!" the mix said, looking at the ponies and humans, who all smiled and waved to the others, "Great moves out there, and nice Hamlonga sandwich eating there Zaptor," the mix said, looking at the refreshment table where Zaptor stood.

"I'm not eating Hamlonga sandwiches," Zaptor said, slowly reaching for a sandwich, and quickly eating it.

Everyone looked at him with unimpressed looks, "What's Hamlonga?" Trinity asked.

"You know how humans are omnivores, right?" Kelly asked her sister, who nodded, "Well, Hamlonga sounds like a mix of two different lunch meats we humans usually eat, ham and bologna," Kelly explained.

"Yeah, anyway, let the mixing begin!" the mix said, tossing cubits to the other Mixels, who began to mix.

No one at the party noticed a large metal cloud with propellers flying overhead. Inside was the deadly alliance, all standing next to a Nixel, who was running on a band that was providing the altitude for the whole aircraft, "DOWN PERISCOPE!" Major Nixel ordered, which the Nixel did by cranking the handles on a small box which lowered a periscope. Looking into it, Major Nixel could see the alliances targets, all in one place, "The annual Mix festival!" Major Nixel said sinisterly.


Back at the refreshment table, Zaptor was still standing by the Hamlonga sandwich bowl, when a mix of Gobba and Kraw came dancing past him. Checking to make sure no one was watching, he quickly ate the last of the sandwiches. Just then, he noticed his friends, Teslo and Volectro coming over to the table, "This years festival is crazy!" Volectro commented, as he and Teslo neared the table.

"Yeah, lets eat some..." Teslo said, before seeing all the sandwiches were gone.

"HEY! Where'd all the Hamlonga sandwiches go?!" the two Electroids asked, seeing only empty plates.

"I don't know!" Zaptor said, trying to sound innocent, but his friends weren't buying it.

"EVERONE!" Teslo called.

"LISTEN UP!" Volectro called as well, gaining the attention of the attendees, "It seems Zaptor has eaten all the Hamlonga sandwiches, and ruined the Mixing festival!" Volectro yelled. Zaptor looked down, feeling guilty for not saving a sandwich for anyone.

The attendees all looked on at the three, "OH HOO, HOO, Harsh!" Shuff said.

"Therefore I, Teslo, leader of the Electroids, request the assistance of the other tribal leaders in a quest to save the Mixing Festival... we need to go a Hamlonga sandwich run, and if the human kids want, they can come and help us, if its ok with their parents?" Teslo asked. And with a nod of approval from their parents, Flain, Krader, Gobba, Flurr, Kraw, Glomp, Scorpi, Magnifo, Tobus, Swayla, Musica, Viynal, and Sonia led the humans to go and get more Hamlonga sandwiches.

"PREPARE THE MEGA NIXEL MIXEL NIXER! Be brave my Nixels, be brave!" Major Nixel said, as the Nixels were all packed into a bomb, which was then dropped on the festival, completely draining the color from everything, the Mixels and the ponies, all turning them into zombified Mixels and ponies.

The big metal cloud touched down, and a door opened to reveal the leaders of the deadly alliance, "Ahahahaha, we have nixed the Mixel festival! Thank you some incredibly annoying and forgettable Nixels/Ragelings/Gumans. This land is our land!" they all rang in unison.

"Alright dudes and dudettes, get your Hamlonga..." Flain cut himself off when he and the other saw what has happened.

"What happened here?" Flurr asked.

"LOOK! Its Major Nixel, and Mixing Festival cubits are destroyed!" Gobba said.

"And my brother is there as well!" Chrysalis yelled in anger.

"And Don Guman as well!" Josh said.

"They've nixed the festival!" Kraw said.

"And our friends!" Teslo said.

"ATTACK!" Krader said, leading the other into battle.

"OH NO! MIXELS/HUMANS! ATTACK!" Major Nixel and Don Guman commanded.

"Seize my sister!" Mephestio ordered. Once the Mixels, humans, and Changeling saw that they were attacking, they all immediately ran away, with their enemies all chasing them, and the leaders all trying to keep up with their respective minions, "*Pant* Alright, you guys go on ahead!" Mephestio called, as he and his friends tried to catch their breaths.

"We're just going to hold back and make cupcakes!" Major Nixel said, trying to catch his breath again.

The Mixels, humans, and Chrysalis all ducked inside a cave to hide from the annoying masses of their enemies that were chasing them, until they were gone, "This is the worst Mixel Festival, EVER!" Kraw yelled.

"Ok, its bad, all cubits were destroyed at the festival, but by a slim chance, does anyone have a cubit on them?" Flurr asked. The leaders all checked their pockets to see if they had any cubits.

"I'VE GOT ONE!" Gobba said, holding up a brown and orange cubit.

"But one ain't gonna do it," Teslo pointed out, which everyone lowered their heads in despair.

"Wait! Big-big rainbow cubit top Mixel Mountain! We hit rainbow cubit, rainbow cubit rain beautiful colors and cubits! Big-big rainbow cubit save Mixel land, big-big time!" Krader said, which lifted everyone's spirits.

Looking outside the cave, everyone checked to see if the coast was clear, "Its cool," Flain assured his friends.

"TO MIXEL MOUNTAIN!" everyone said, running to mountain, not noticing that the Nixels, Gumans, and Ragelings were all eavesdropping.

After awhile of running, the group finally made it to their destination, "MIXEL MOUNTAIN!" they all yelled.

"I'm scared!" Teslo said, cowering at how high the mountain was.

"I pictured Mixel Mountain to be a lot more welcoming than that," Cory deadpanned.

"Lets use the cubit!" Gobba suggested.

"Nah, lets save that puppy for an emergency," Flain told the Fang Gang leader, as he, along with the other went to start climbing the mountain.

"You know kids, this is going to be dangerous, maybe you should sit this out," Swayla said to the humans.

"No can do," Silver said.

"If gumans are involved, then talking a human out of an adventure is more possible said than done," Crystal said.

"Very well, now lets go get us some rainbow cubits!" Flurr said. None of them noticed the armies of their enemies following them.

While climbing the mountain, Gobba was wondering if the trek up the side of the mountain was enough to use the cubit, "Can we use the cubit now?" Gobba asked.

"Not yet Gobba," Kraw replied.

Next, they were shimming across a ledge, "Should we use the cubit now?" Gobba asked.

"NO, NO GOBBA!" Krader replied.

After some more climbing, they finally reached the summit, and everyone was amazed at the giant rainbow cubit. Just then, a storm of Nixel, Gumans, and Ragelings all erupted from behind the cubit, "Alright man, now's a good time for the cubit!" Flain said.

"The cubit? Hehehe, I used it a long time ago!" Gobba cheerfully replied.

"WHAT, WITH WHO?!" everyone asked.

"Yeah, with who?!" Kraw asked.

"With you silly, don't you remember?" Gobba asked.


Flashback

As the Mixels and the humans along with Chrysalis were working their way around a corner, Kraw was the last one around the corner, following Gobba, "Gosh, I'm bored!" Kraw said.

"I've got a cubit!" Gobba said, which Kraw smiled at. They mixed and the mix was doing a hula dance.


Kraw just stood there, trying to think of what Gobba meant, "Oh yeah!" Kraw said, as he and Gobba shared a chuckle. The Nixels, Gumans, and Ragelings all covered up the giant cubit, so that none of them could get any cubits. "What do we do?! WHAT DO WE DO?!" Kraw asked, with his eyes becoming bloodshot.

"IDINGY!" Krader exclaimed, knocking Kraw away by accident, "Go under, smash big cubits to get small cubits!" Krader said, as he began drilling a hole, which the Mixel leaders all followed after him. They tunneled underneath the giant cubit to smash it from below, "SMASH!" Krader said, as he and the other ran into the cubit, which blew away the blockade. Each of the leaders then grabbed a hold of a cubit, which they mixed right away. The Gobba/Flain mix breathed fire on the annoying antagonists, the Krader/Kraw mix grabbed some by his moustache, and started beating on the enemies, Flurr/Teslo mix flew over, and shocked some more, the Tobus/Glomp mix lassoed them with some goo, and punched them away, the Scorpi/Sonia mix ran all around them, and sliced them with spikes, the Swayla/Musica mix flung record discs at them, like shurikens, and the Magnifo/Viynal mix were blasting them with a loud, magical electrical music blast. Once they drove their enemies off, colors began to fall all across Mixel land, returning everyone at the festival back to their old, colorful, and full of life selves again.

Humming to themselves, the leaders of deadly alliance set some plates with cupcakes down on a table, "Perfect cupcakes!" the all sang in unison.

"Mm, cupcakes!" the Gobba/Flain mix said, popping one into his mouth, "But to be honest, something's missing," he flatly said.

"What could be missing from our perfect cupcakes?!" Major Nixel asked.

"YOUR FACES!" the mix replied, smashing the cupcakes on their faces.

"BAH! YOU MISERABLE MIXELS!" Major Nixel yelled.

"We'll get all of ya!" Don Guman said, before the three of them tripped, which everyone laughed at them for, provoking them to run away, crying at their embarrassment.

"Put the cubits in place!" the Gobba/Flain mix ordered, which was quickly done.

"Mixing Festival begin-begin!" the leaders said, as they continued the celebration with their friends.

Author's Note:

Here's chapter 4 of the Mixels crossover! It looks like the deadly alliance have made themselves known to the friends, but that shouldn't wreck their fun. Please leave a comment, and share your thoughts.

Thanks to Eris H. Discordia for helping out with some edits