• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 709 Views, 6 Comments

Blind Affection - GodOfBBQ



An egotistical pegasus runs into an old classmate that he bullied

  • ...
2
 6
 709

Chapter #1 Flight School

It was the first day of flight school and Avian was anxious to show what he had to the officials. He even looked like he was a winner, he had pure white mane, sky blue fur, and had a cutie mark of a bird, odd, but it symbolized his talent for flying and what he was born to do. Like what a bird is born to fly, he was born to fly. Later that day he was going to the bathroom and came across another pegasus smoking a small joint.

"Hey, you can't do that! Only adults can do that!" Said Avian sternly.

"Oh, it's my uh, dammit. It's my medicine!" Said the young pegasus trying to hide what he was smoking. "Look you ain't no snitch are you?" Asked the pegasus throwing the joint into a corner. This colt looked like a mischievous one, he had a dirty blond color to his mane, and beige fur with a marijuana leaf for a cutie mark, Avian didn't want to ask why the colt had that cutie mark in fear he was a drug dealer or something.

"No I'm not a snitch, but I still think that's bad." Said Avian with a serious sharp tone.

"Bro, you really don't understand, I need this because it helps with my... Problems." Said the colt with a sorry tone.

"What? What problems?" Asked Avian with a face of curiosity.

"Well, when I don't get high every once and a while, I..." The colt makes a shaking gesture with his hoof.

"Oh... Gross" Said Avian cringing at the thought.

"Anyways, names Wacky, Wacky Tabacky" Said Wacky gesturing a hoof shake.

"Names Avian, and I don't think I should shake that hoof. No offense." Said Avian.

"Ah don't sweat it, I kinda get that a lot." Replied Avian with an uncomfortable grin. Afterwards Wacky and Avian became great friends, but one day a new student arrived. The very first thing Avian and Wacky noticed was she had an amazing and imaginative hairstyle. But then they noticed she was blind, they could tell by the way she walked and how she bumped into things real periodically.

"That's odd, why would they let a blind pegasus into a flight school?" Asked Avian while looking at the filly.

"I dunno, but I do know I will high as the heavens tomorrow!" Said Wacky while standing next to Avian.

"Why's that?" Asked Avian curiously.

"Dude didn't you get the memo, tomorrow is the beginning of the flight tests, when crap really goes down." Said Wacky looking at Avian wide eyed.

"Wow, already? Cool that means I can show what I got!" Said Avian with a confident grin.

"Yeah that's cool bro, but tomorrow I might as well be in hell. I'm running out of weed, I didn't bring any extra or my bong so I'm screwed, I'm trying to save my weed for tomorrow and you know about my problem! So it's going to be hard today. What time is it!?" Asked Wacky while shaking Avian violently.

"It's 10:05... AM." Said Avian

"Dammit, I'm screwed I'm screwed." Said Wacky while shivering.

"Dude it will be fine, I'm sure enough ponies will screw up as well." Said Avian reassuringly.

"You're right, you're right, I'll be fine." Said Wacky trying to calm himself down. That night Avian woke up to the sound of wet tapping. Avian looked up to the top bunk and saw Wacky pleasuring himself.

"Aw dude, gross! And you're on the top bunk!" After that Avian made Wacky sleep in the tub in the bathroom of their cabin. Which was a mistake because Avian went to the bathroom the next morning and gagged to the smell of sweat and to Wacky's pleasure juice that stuck to the rim of the tub. Shaking away that smell Avian was still excited about the flight tests, not as excited as Wacky was he got to get high finally so he could be in the right state of mind for the tests. When everypony lined up for the tests Avian and Wacky saw a lot of ponies they never even saw throughout their stay, and one was a cyan colored pegasus with rainbow colored mane. Wacky noticing this said to Avian.

"Hey, check out the walking gay pride flag over there." That comment got a good laugh out of Avian. Finally Avian was next, watching Wacky fly which was surprisingly amazing he did everything right and on time, maybe because he was high enough to actually pay attention to the things a normal pony who was high would ignore. That made Avian even more excited to go up to fly, when he flew it was a show to remember. In fact the judges even stated that it was as perfect as Rainbow Dash's. Avian didn't know who that was but he was still honored. After Avian was the blind filly from the day before. Avian figured she would fly horribly but the judges would make her feel better by giving her a score of like 5/10 or something in that manner.

When she started flying, you would think she wasn't blind. She flew with both grace and speed which is something that can be very hard to do, especially when you're blind. When she was done she left the judges and the audience in shock and awe. In fact it was so good the judges gave her a perfect score, something only Rainbow Dash achieved. Avian only came close to that by 9.9 but she got a perfect 10.0 score. When she walked back to the crowd everyone cheered her on and asked her how she did that. Avian was still shocked at the fact he was shown up by a blind filly. This made Avian angry, not just angry though but pissed, but was doused by his determination. His determination to beat the filly's score. But as the year went by he was never able to do that until the flight finals.

"Okay, no turning back now, I have to get this so I can show everypony here I'm the best flyer, not that walking gay pride flag or that blind spot!" Avian said to himself, he arched his wings and got into position, he zoomed out of the starting line and dashed through the obstacles, cleared every cloud, and threw in a couple tricks. With all that finished the result for the finishing time was 30 seconds sharp and with a score of 10.5 breaking the record the blind filly made but not beating Rainbow's which was a strong 11.4 were the highest you can go is 11.5. Finally the blind filly was up and Avian watched with seriousness and anger. When the filly was in the landing faze she flapped her wing wrong and twisted it making a crunch sound shoot throughout the crowd. She landed with a thud, not a fatal fall but you could still get hurt by the fall. She was heard crying and moaning. Avian made the mistake of actually cheering because he knew that she failed the flight finals and he had the highest score next to Rainbow Dash's. Avian ran up to the filly struggling to get up and laughed right in her face and said.

"Ha take that you blind spot! Looks like I'm the better flyer and you're nothing but a mistake that the world made!" The crowd gasped at what the young pegasus said to the wounded filly.

"*sniff* *sniff* Y-you're right, I'm n-nothing but a m-mistake!" Said the filly while crying, she then got up and ran off. Leaving Avian in front of the crowd with everypony staring at him.

"What?" Asked Avian acting as if nothing happened.

"That was real mean kid!"

"Yeah she's blind we were cheering her on because she was doing so good!"

"You should feel ashamed!" Yelled a judge behind the judge table, everypony yelled at him except Wacky who was still very high and had no idea what was going on.

"Yeah I like turtles too!" Yelled Wacky "Wait, hey Avian did you win!?" Said Wacky trying to keep balance.

"Can somepony get the drugged up kid out of here!" Yelled one of the judges. Avian looked at the crowd now just realizing what he did wrong. He was shunned by the whole school and had no other friends except Wacky. Throughout he wanted to apologize but he knew the filly wouldn't want to talk to him. When the year ended he and Wacky went their separate ways. But met back up six years later when Wacky was kicked out of his mother's house and Avian lets Wacky live in the spare room. And two more years of this went by until a stroll in the everfree would surprise Avian and make him revisit his memories of flight school.

Author's Note:

Hey guys hope you like the story so far, um I've decided to take a break from Techie and Ninroot for a while and add a new couple from my book of characters to the story list, now Wacky Tabacky I'm sure you're talking about right now is actually based off of a friend of mine who really smoked weed and did have a problem, not a pleasuring problem but an anger problem, but I decided to make that problem funnier. Anyhow about Avian and the blind filly who I named Blurry Stylist. I came up with Avian when I was very very bored and I just created him with many other characters like Metallion, and Shifty S. And Blurry Stylist was created when I realized I needed more female characters for my stories other than just Ninroot, but how was I going to make her different than just any other female character on my list? I couldn't make her a batpony Ninroot took that spot then I decided to make her blind. To add to the innocents of her character. Anyhow hope you like the story so far and I'll be seeing ya soon!