• Published 12th Aug 2014
  • 1,727 Views, 14 Comments

Pink Diamonds: A RariPie Prompt Tag Collab - Starlight Shadow



A collection of short prompts from the RariPie group. Warning: copious amounts of d'aaawww.

  • ...
12
 14
 1,727

Glamour - FamousLastWords

"Hi, Rarity!" Pinkie Pie squeaked, rushing through the door of the Carousel Boutique.

Rarity looked up from the dress she was sewing with Spike. "Oh, hello, Pinkie! What can I help you with?"

"Well, today is the day you promised me a makeover, remember? Remember?" She said, bouncing up and down.

"Oh, yes, I completely forgot!" Rarity replied. "But, a good mare is nothing if not true to her word, so let's get started, shall we? Spikey?"

"Yes, Rarity?" the young dragon replied with a salute.

"If you would, please seat Pinkie in the vanity chair in the bathroom, and bring her the newest copy of Fashion Weekly, will you darling?"

In flash, Pinkie found herself being led to the bathroom and sat in a chair in front of a giant mirror.

"Here you are, Pinkie," Spike said, placing a magazine in front of her. "Rarity will be in just a moment."

"Thanks, Spike!"

Pinkie bolted through the pages in search of the perfect style she wished to emulate. As Rarity entered the room, she came to a stop on the exact look she wanted.

"So, dear, have you found something to your liking?" Rarity asked, levitating an arrangement of various makeups and other cosmetic equipment.

"Uh-huh! I wanna look like this mare right here!" She shoved the magazine up to Rarity's face.

"Okay, let's see he-AHH! Goodness, a-are you sure this is what you want?" Rarity stared in shock at the mare in the picture, who was sporting a spiked, neon green mane, horrific looking face paint and and an allover angry demeanor.

"Yep! She looks wild, and crazy... like me!"

"Spike!?" Rarity called out to the young dragon, who promptly popped up next to her. "What do you know of this mare?"

Spike looked at the picture and a smile instantly materialized on his face. "That's Glamour Killer, the lead singer of Arch Nemesis, the most hardcore female-fronted metal band ever! She's so hot, it's gotta be illegal in some states."

Rarity facehoofed at the mere thought of the fashion travesty she would be inflicting on Pinkie, who was beaming like schoolfilly in wait of her makeover.

"Well, here goes nothing..."