• Published 12th Aug 2014
  • 1,720 Views, 14 Comments

Pink Diamonds: A RariPie Prompt Tag Collab - Starlight Shadow



A collection of short prompts from the RariPie group. Warning: copious amounts of d'aaawww.

  • ...
12
 14
 1,720

Revenge - FierceRainbow

The gazes of the Canterlot elite were cold, judging Rarity harshly. It wasn’t like she’d done anything wrong, but when her marefriend had her face buried in an expensive cake brought for the occasion, it did tend to bring attention to one’s self. Rarity sighed. She was going to have to fix the mess she had started.

“Pinkie Pie,” Rarity moaned softly, trying to ignore the disapproving looks shot at the pair. “Please, calm down little. Hold still, you’re all messy.”

As if Pinkie were a foal, she floated a handkerchief from a pocket in her dress, wiping her face clean carefully. Pinkie Pie grinned, bouncing down to join her, her dark pink dress flowing around her as she did so. “Aw, but it’s so delicious!”

“Pinkie,” Rarity said sternly, the regal ponies breaking out into fits tight laughter. “This is a very important event, and we were lucky to get tickets to it. You know I love you so darling, but you simply must behave.”

Pinkie giggled, her eyes glinting mischievously. Before Rarity could register what had happened, warm lips were pressed against, kissing her softly. Rarity was left gaping as Pinkie bounced off, oblivious as always.

***

“And this is Rarity,” Pinkie Pie finished her introductions with a squeal, flingings her arm’s around the embarresed unicorn’s neck.

“She’s my, um, marefriend.”

“Your marefriend?” Pinkie’s father raised an eyebrow. “How surprising. She doesn’t seem to be your type at all.”

“Oh no, Rarity’s amazing,” she squeezed her tightly. “We love each other so, so much!”

“Indeed we do,” Rarity smirked, wrapping her forelegs around Pinkie’s waist and dipping her backwards, sweeping her into an elegant kiss. It didn’t last long, just a few seconds, but that was long enough to set fire to Pinkie’s cheeks.

“Revenge, darling,” Rarity whispered huskily into her ear before promptly letting her go and sauntering out of the door.