• Published 12th Aug 2014
  • 1,727 Views, 14 Comments

Pink Diamonds: A RariPie Prompt Tag Collab - Starlight Shadow



A collection of short prompts from the RariPie group. Warning: copious amounts of d'aaawww.

  • ...
12
 14
 1,727

Pet Snake - Ne Watashi Wa Blasion

Even after all those years of being married to her, I can still never get over her smile—the same smile that causes everyone to stop and stare with awe. The same bright smile that can cut through even the darkest of night. The same infectious smile that can even leave a cranky donkey in a plague of joy and laughter. The same sincere smile that she uses to say she loves me.*sigh* Sometimes I just wonder if that’s the only reason I married her… not that it’s the only reason of course.
Her for her frivolously fluffy pink mane, her positive outlook on life, her cute little gestures when she gets excited and her carefree yet affection nature are reasons enough why I love her but it’s something about her smile that I just adore. Every time I see her beam, I feel drawn into it. Almost entranced, like she was a snake charmer and I was her pet snake.

“Rarity?” a voice pulled me out of my trance. “Are you alright?”

I turned to the source of the voice to see the “snake charmer” herself lying next to me, awoken from her slumber. Revealing her sky blue eyes filled with worry and a hint of drowsiness.

“Yes darling.” I nodded in assurance before flashing her a smile of my own “Everything is wonderful.”

She stared at her for a couple more seconds before she snuggled closer into me and once again gave me her signature Pinkie Pie smile that set my heart aflutter once more.

Soon after, sleep has embraced us both, leaving me dreaming about my snake charming wife and her beautiful smile.