• Published 12th Aug 2014
  • 2,818 Views, 3 Comments

Stocking up - TacoBiteToughGuy



When Clarabel prepares for winter, she gets everything she needs. Maybe a little too much as her gluttonous friend, Anarchy Dash, decides to help out by lightening the load. But that's not so bad, is it?

  • ...
0
 3
 2,818

Stocking Up

On one crisp, autumn evening where the leaves are falling like stars in the night, two ponies were busy packing up supplies for the winter months. As there was plenty of snow for the next while, crops did not grow while ponies still ate. To compensate for this, they stockpiled their cupboards and fridges with all sorts of hearty meals to last them the next cold twelve weeks. While huddled up inside of their warm abodes, they constantly had food at hand, which caused some ponies to put on a few pounds. Especially at holiday meals, ponies packed away more grub and cider than they usually do in a week. The effects of such actions means a huge headache when they awoke the next day and plenty of customers at Rarity's Carousel Boutique. However, this story won't make it that far into the holiday months, just the first evening.

"Clarabel, is this the last box?" The alicorn yelled from the front of the Ponyville residence.

"Yes, but can you please be a bit quieter? I don't want to wake the neighbours." Clarabel replied sternly yet softly. "Try not to hurt my sweet baby on the way through, could you?"

"Yeah sure, I'll try not to." Anarchy Dash replied semi-sarcastically. "You treat your dog so weird. You make him out to be your kid and stuff, but he's a mutt."

"He is not a mutt, he is a thoroughbred golden retriever. I got him from Fluttershy when he was just a puppy." The white earth pony replied defensively. "We've grown up to be the best of friends!" The alicorn gave her a stare anypony could read. "Alright, except for us. We are the best of friends, then myself and Pat."

"That's more like it!" Anarchy heaved the box up into the last open available space. "Man, those boxes are heavy! Is there lead underneath all these crates?"

"Nope, just tasty snacks for the winter. There is so much here, I might have extra by the time spring comes around." Clarabel realized once she took a look at her overflowing pantry. "I've never had this much when I stock up for the chilly months.

"Awesome, that means more food for me to eat when I come over! You know how big my appetite is. I could probably eat the entire pantry right now if I wanted." The pink alicorn said boastfully.

"You really think so?" The earth pony asked, half curious and half skeptical.

"Is that a challenge?" The Anarchy Dash questioned with a smile.

"Maybe." The white pony replied, pulling out a cake from a box within the cupboard. "Take a seat on the couch, I'll bring the food to you."

Once comfortably seated on the centre cushion of the sofa, Anachry Dash picked up the cake and licked a bit of the blue icing. She let it dance on her tongue before swallowing it down into her empty stomach. The sugary addition left a sweet aftertaste in her mouth that made her yearn for more. "Are you sure you want to do this? The pink mare asked Clarabel, caring about her friend's food supply.

"Sure, why not?" She replied with a large grin. "Besides, I have extra anyways. It'll be fun and something exciting to do!"

"Alright, if you say so." Anarchy picked up the cake using her magic and took her first bite of her challenge, and boy was it a good one. With the delectable icing and a fluffy cake texture, it was one of the best cakes she had ever had! One bite was all she needed before she zoned everything out except for the cake. With scoped-in tunnel vision, the alicorn ate with gusto. Bite after bite falling down her throat, she chomped away at the cake until the only thing left was the crumbs strewn across her flat stomach and the icing across her lips.

"Still hungry?" The onlooker asked with a supportive look.

"Clarabel, just keep the food coming until I say so or that pantry is empty!"

That's exactly what she did.

With pies, tarts, candy, chocolate, cakes and other treats flying out of the pantry, Anarchy Dash had no signs of stopping, which started her growing waistline to become more prominent. Her belly now fell into her lap as she sat on the couch, but just slightly. The alicorn's back had developed a nice pair of love handles that swept across her sides. Anarchy found her seat becoming much cushier than before, but unbeknownst to her, it was her expanding plot adding the padding. Her ligaments and face had not shown any sign of growth, but with a few more treats, a new chin would be settling down with her first. Anarchy Dash was officially fat, yet she still consumed the food like she hadn't eaten in years.

"Uh oh," Clarabel realized once she went to get more snacks for her friend to pig out on. "I'm out of food in the pantry." With an evil grin, she opened a cupboard and brought out more snacks to AD.

A little unknown secret to everyone, including Anarchy Dash, was that Clarabel was a FA (fat admirer) and a feeder. Though not seeming the type, behind her shy personality was a mastermind of clever ideas.

The white mare did not buy the extra groceries by acciden, nor was the fact that she only bought sugar-filled treats. She knew how competitive Anarchy Dash could get, she just had to trigger the right nerves in her brain to make her follow the plan. She wasn't evil, just driven by her fetishes. Though she never knew her best friend could pack away so much food and still go on. Nevertheless, she brought out the food and gave it to her not-so-little feedee.

"Come on, there is still plenty of food left to eat! You don't want to lose, do you?" Clarabel prodded the pink pony to continue eating.

About two hours into her binge, Anarchy Dash's magic had begun to flicker. Not being magically gifted, her magic was weak despite her being an alicorn. Her magic finally gave as she was lifting a donut up to her agape maw. It fell, landing on her now larger belly. "Aw darn, now I can't levitate food anymore." The mare spoke to herself before getting an awesome idea. "Clarabel?" AD shouted to the kitchen where a exhilarated mare was frozen in her tracks.

"Yes bestie?" Clarabel raced over with the large pile of snacks she managed to carry.

"My magic ran out, I was wondering if you would, ya know, feed me?" The pink shade of the obese pony's face quickly turned to a more reddish colour.

"I-I'd love to AD." She couldn't believe this. She was going to fulfill her greatest dream with her best friend. It couldn't get much better than this for the exhilarated white mare.

Picking up the chocolate donut from her massive core, she carefully placed it in the open mouth of Anarchy before it closed and locked away the donut forever. It didn't even touch her lips, but you can be sure it'll be forever on her hips. The duo repeated this over and over until it fell into a pattern. Brownie after brownie, cookie after cookie, Clarabel swore she could feel Anarchy Dash's belly expanding below her as she straddled the growing mass. Unfortunately for the rider, all good things must come to an end.

As Anarchy finished the last slice of a triple-decker chocolate cake, she waved her white flag. Stuffed to the max, the alicorn's plot now took up almost the entire three-seater couch. Cutie marks stretched out to extreme portions, the A of her cutie mark became almost unrecognizable without a second take. Her back legs always touched, no matter how hard she tried to spread them apart. Her front ones had begun to sink into her body fat, making movement much more difficult. Her head was now supported by a triplet of chins, all full of fat. Her cheeks were slightly puffed constantly, but overall was still fairly slender, though nopony could say the same about her belly. It hung down onto her back legs and extended out past her knees while she sat. If she were to stand, her belly would lay on the ground no matter how hard she tried to lift it. Instead if having multiple rolls on her belly, she had one large roll laterally through her navel, causing her to have a double belly. Flight was definitely now impossible for this super-sized, immobile beauty.

"Did I...*huff* eat all of the...*puff* food?" A tired and curious Anarchy asked.

"Yeah and a little bit more than that. I'm impressed." Clarabel spoke truthfully. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Let me stay here a few days, I don't think I'll be able to get up for a while." The pink mare replied before leaning her head back and falling into a deep slumber.

"Well, I guess that's one way of going to sleep..." She reached down and grabbed a donut from its box. Popping it into her mouth, it exploded with flavour once the treat made contact with her tongue. She swallowed it and reached for another. Right before she grabbed it, she stopped herself. "Wanna save some for my bestie. It wouldn't be nice to take all of the food from her." Laughing, the white pony snuggled beside her new pillow and quickly fell into a deep, happy slumber.

Comments ( 3 )

:trixieshiftright: Well, I hope that she is financially loaded because she just got a bottomless pit.

how bout another one ? plz :fluttercry:

Login or register to comment