• Published 11th Aug 2014
  • 1,182 Views, 9 Comments

The Wonderbolts Flying Academy - Pot8osoup



Fluttershy goes to the Wonderbolts Academy

  • ...
1
 9
 1,182

Chapter 4

Author's Note:

Alright everypony, big announcement! I have a question, and whoever gives the correct answer first gets to do the next couple of chapters with me! Now, first you would have to explain gdocs to me. But I think I know how to work it. This was only really written so I could get this announcement out, but at least you may have a guess at what the next few chapters will be.
( ""Did you hear? School dance in two weeks!" Derpy exclaimed." Is a big hint.) Tell me the answer through the PM's, and I will be able to tell you everything about it.

The question is,

"What is my favourite ship?

Clue:

Trust in a Wild Goose Chase yrots

I wanted to make sure someone kind of clever worked out the clue and got to do it. I know, rubbish question, but hey, at least I gave a clue! If no one gets it, everyone who commented will be put in a hat and drawn out by chance.

So, whadd'ya think? Again, sorry for such a short chapter.

"Did you hear? School dance in two weeks!" Derpy exclaimed.

It had been two weeks since their first history lesson. They had met their other teachers, the awful mathematics teacher who wouldn't tell them his name so they called him sir and the ancient runes, biology and magic teacher who was a wise zebra called Zecora. She only really stayed at the school because everyone liked her, even though no one actually needed to learn magic. The science teacher was called Dr. Hooves. There were an awful lot of rumours going around about how he had gone to other universes, and although they were nonsense, he was very clever. Then there was the art, music and drama teacher called Octavia. She was very posh and played the cello.

Comments ( 3 )

Oh, send your answer through PMs.

Please do more I love it :'3:yay::raritystarry:

Please write more:pinkiesad2: it's soooo good!:yay:

Login or register to comment