• Published 12th Aug 2014
  • 1,433 Views, 29 Comments

Fatty-bloom - Bobette



Applebloom has become addicted to big Mac's food, and soon gains ALOT of weight because of it!

  • ...
21
 29
 1,433

CMC, minus 1

Dear Scootaloo,
Ah have an emergency. and ah REAALLYY need your help!
Please come ASAP, oh and DONT tell or bring Sweetiebelle.
AND... please don't enter through the door, I don't want mah family to see you!
I'll explain it all later, just come quick!
Your BEST friend, Applebloom.

"Hmm.. How am I gonna send this...?"

She looked around her room, trying to find something.

"Hmm.. Oh! Mah cutie mark crusaders cape! I can stick the letter to it and throw it too her. She often goes walkin' round dis time!"

Applebloom smiled deviously, as she quickly went and tied the letter to her cape with one of her bright pink bow's that she untied. She looked out her window.

"Hehehe... Perfect..." She said, grinning.

Outside she saw her orange friend trotting along happily. Applebloom quickly grabbed the cape with the letter tied to it, and chucked it down to her friend.

"Yes!"

It landed a few meters away from Scootaloo. At first she didnt even notice it, but as she trotted closer, it couldn't be missed.

"Oh! Applebloom or Sweetiebelle must have lost this!"
Applebloom heard Scoots say.

"Hm, I better find them and re- oh, hey... What's this...?"

She saw Scootaloo pull the letter out with her mouth and lay it neatly on the floor. Scootaloo saw the pink ribbon and gasped. Applebloom knew Scoot knew that was hers! Scootaloo returned to the letter, reading it quick and urgently. She saw her jaw hang open as she read. She most likely thought her friend was in great danger. And also had fallen out with Sweetie or something.

"Oh no! I've gotta help Applebloom!" Exclaimed Scootaloo, looking up at Applebloom's window.

Applebloom waved her hooves above her head, she wanted to get her attention, but without shouting otherwise Applejack would notice.

"Huh! Applebloom! Don't worry! I'm coming! Let me just... Eer, figure something out!"

Applebloom smiled. She couldn't wait until she got another heavenly sandwich!

"Oh, I know! Sweetiebelle has improved her magic and can telep-"

Applebloom frowned angrily. She ran her hoof along her neck, shaking her head.

"Oh right. No Sweetiebelle. Sorry! Why not again?"

"Just help me!" Said Applebloom, annoyed. She tried to whisper it but it came out quite loud.

Oh no, now Applejack might find out! she thought.

Scootaloo smiled sheepishly and blushed at her mistake.

"Coming! Sorry..." She said.

Ugh. Maybe I was wrong about HER helping me. Thought Applebloom, sighing.

Just... Anything for that... Sandwich... She licked her lips and smiled.

Soon..... Soon.....

"Oh! I have an idea!" Shouted Scootaloo

" I can fly up!" Scootaloo beamed.

Applebloom face hoofed at the idea. Everypony knew how bad she was at flying. But what else could she do?
Scootaloo started flapping her wings and they started buzzing like a insects.

"Al..most.." Panted scoot as she slowly rose off the ground by an inch.

this is gonna take a while, thought Applebloom, trying to think of any other way she could get up.

Applebloom started looking around her room for something to use to get Scootaloo up. Suddenly a new idea entered her head.

I can just get Scootaloo to ask for a sandwich! She thought, rubbing her hooves together.

"Hey! Hey Scootaloo! SCOOTALOO!!" Whisper-shouted AB.

But unfortunately, Scootaloo didn't notice her friend's calls over the noise of her buzzing wings.

"Ugh, do I have to do everything myself?!" She mumbled.

Applebloom got another piece of paper and wrote aother letter to Scootaloo.

Hey num-skull. NEW plan. Pretend to be starving and 'accidently' bash against mah houses door.
when somepony opens it and asks what's wrong, say you're really hungry, and have no bits, and say that you're in the mood for a real' good sandwhich. Don't accept anything BUT a sandwich! Then say you're gonna be late for somthin' and you got to go, and come outside mah window again and show me the sandwich! GO.

Applebloom rolled the note up and stuck her pencil through the hole. She threw it right on Scootaloo's head, and it gently unrolled in front of her.

Author's Note:

Hi! Hope you like it so far! Please say your likes and dislikes! Thanks!

Btw, none of it has been edited yet!

Comments ( 25 )

interesting concept :moustache:

4840797 yeah, I know... Lots of mistakes in there still! Thanks though!

I'd really suggest editing before publishing a chapter

4843528 yeah I know, just as soon as I get 1000 words I just want to publish it!! I guess I'm too slow and lazy to edit :rainbowlaugh::derpytongue2:

4851422 what...? :unsuresweetie: what is it?

4854832 Big Mac isn't a filly. :facehoof:

And I do like the concept of the story, but you really should edit it before you post anything. There are a lot of mistakes. :twilightblush:

4864478 no, granny said, he used to eat it when he WAS a filly, not that he IS a filly now! And yeah, there is quite a few, sorry!:twilightblush:

4865507 :facehoof::facehoof::facehoof:No! Big Mac is a stallion now, so when he was young he WAS a COLT not a filly. :ajsleepy::facehoof:

4865524 oh, hehehe lol, soz , I'm so stupid :facehoof: Facehoof to my own silly mistake! Wow, how did I not notice that?? Hahaha, thanks for telling me!

4865560 Youre welcome! I'm glad you figured it out cause my next question would've been if you envisioned Big Mac going through a gender-swap. :twilightoops:

4865566 hahaha, well, I didn't figure it out, u told me!!! Though it would have been akward is he did have a gender swap... :twilightblush::rainbowlaugh:

4865570 Definitely!:rainbowlaugh: And you might want change it to say colt before you confuse any more people. :scootangel:

Can't wait for more chapters

4938619 aw really!! Thanks!! :twilightsmile::pinkiesad2: that's so nice, thanks!

4938646 yeah espressily I want to see the ponies reaction to fat bloom

4938738 :rainbowlaugh: yeah, sometimes I hate writing the before bit an just want to get to the point!

4938831 when do you think the next chapter will come out

4938872 I'm not too sure. But sooner now, since u really want to read it!! Thanks so much! :yay:

Dear Scootaloo,
Ah have an emergency. and ah REAALLYY need your help!
Please come ASAP, oh and DONT tell or bring Sweetiebelle.
AND... please don't enter through the door, I don't want mah family to see you!
I'll explain it all later, just come quick!
Your BEST friend, Applebloom.

So Sweetie Belle isn't her best friend. This seems highly out of character for Apple Bloom. It better be the sandwiches.

"Hmm.. Oh! Mah cutie mark crusaders cape! I can stick the letter to it and throw it too her. She often goes walkin' round dis time!"

I can kinda see Apple Bloom doing something like this. Kinda.

"Oh! Applebloom or Sweetiebelle must have lost this!"
Applebloom heard Scoots say.

Apple Bloom or Sweetie Belle
Characters have spaces in there name.

"Oh, I know! Sweetiebelle has improved her magic and can telep-"

Sweetie Belle can not teleport. Even if she advanced in magic, it wouldn't be that much. As a filly Twilight didn't know how to teleport. Twilight knew levitation only and her talent is magic.

" I can fly up!" Scootaloo beamed.
Applebloom face hoofed at the idea. Everypony knew how bad she was at flying. But what else could she do?
Scootaloo started flapping her wings and they started buzzing like a insects.
"Al..most.." Panted scoot as she slowly rose off the ground by an inch.

Scootaloo can not FLY
She is no where near flying.:ajbemused:

WTAF. gizem, u some messed up motherfucker

6138032 FINLAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, says the guy writing a story bout fluttershy meeting perfume through a magic hole. sure,sure. im weird

6139859 Is not magic it is just a normal hole:trixieshiftright:

6143379 fluttershy fell in, and heard a mystical noise

ooooohhh ahhhhhh ohhh AHHHHH:fluttershyouch::yay:

6143379 btw follow back everyone plz

Login or register to comment