• Published 12th Aug 2014
  • 1,425 Views, 29 Comments

Fatty-bloom - Bobette



Applebloom has become addicted to big Mac's food, and soon gains ALOT of weight because of it!

  • ...
21
 29
 1,425

Sandwich of heaven?

"Hey, Applebloom! Come over er and try your big brother's sandwich!" Called Applejck from the kitchen.

Little Applebloom came running into the kitchen excitedly, with a big grin on her face. She loved her family's food.

"Yay! What did ya make big brother? Tell me, tell me!"

"He made a special apple family sandwich he used to eat when he was a colt. And your sister ate it when she was a filly also. Didn't ya ?" Asked granny.

"Eeeyep" said AJ and Big Mac in unison.

"Ooohh, what's in it?"

"Well, a special zap apple mayo, with other secret ingredients!" Replied Applejack, proudly.

"Your brother doesn't cook often, so be nice about his food, even if it isn't too good," Whispered Granny in Applebloom's ear.

Applebloom nodded, half ignoring Granny's words, she was desperate to eat the fabulous looking sandwich!

"Come on big brother!! Gimme the sandwich already!"

Big Mac lifted a shiny plate with pictures of green and red apples on it, and on the plate, lay .. The most splendid looking sandwich EVER!

"Oooooooh" cooed granny, AJ, and Applebloom.

"GIMME IT NOW!" Shouted Applebloom, stomping her hoof on the ground, making the plate wobble.

"Careful Applebloom, you don't wanna drop that sandwich!" Said AJ, licking her lips.

"Don't lick your lips, that sandwich is MINE!" Growled Applebloom.

AJ and Granny back away, little Applebloom reeaallyy wanted that sandwich. Applebloom stared at the sandwich, her mouth watering. Her eyes widened the more she stared at it. It's soft, luscious bread, with a bit of flour sprinkled on the top. And that.. Mayo.... There was also crispy lettuce, and bright read tomatoes, and some... Other stuff, which also looked delicious!!

Applebloom ran toward Big Mac jumping up and down.

"Well, Big Mac, are ya gonna gimme my sandwich, or not!?!"

Big Mac sighed, she was getting annoying. He did want to try his own sandwich after all, but he gave her the sandwich anyway.

"Eeeyep..."

He placed the plate onto the table with a yellow and white chess board pattern, and Applebloom jumped onto a chair , and rubbed her hoofs together excitedly.

"Mm-mm-mmmm" she said.

She grabbed the sandwich in her hooves and opened her mouth wide open, sliding the whole thing down her throat. She barley even chewed! Applebloom's eyes widened and she looked as though she was about to vomit. The apple family were shocked.

"Well... Is it... Nice? Asked Granny Smith nervously.

Applebloom turned to Granny and stared at her, angrily.

"OOOOHHHH MMYYYYY. CELESTIAAAAA!!!!!!" Screamed Applebloom.