• Published 10th Aug 2014
  • 4,061 Views, 157 Comments

Saiyan of All - GMD



Everybody knows about Goku, the one Saiyan who avenged his race and defeated Frieza, but what happened when Planet Namek exploded?

  • ...
24
 157
 4,061

What the Buck...

Saiyan of All
Written by: GMD

Spike groaned as he hopped on Twilight's back. He was hoping he could just have a regular day for once.

Once Twilight was outside, everypony was screaming. (Which is highly likely at the predicament.) She ignored the screams and headed off to the smoke cloud above the Everfree Forest.

*Unknown*

The pod had finally reached it's destination and landed in a forest where it would not be seen. Goku was still asleep, and some of his injuries weren't all severe. At least, not anymore. Because they healed... 'n stuff...

The pod eventually opened the small door, revealing a half-injured saiyan, who was still unconscious.

*Everfree Forest*

Twilight was rushing toward the unidentified meteor, which landed smack-dab in the middle of the Everfree Forest. Great, of all the other places it could of landed, it landed in one of the most dangerous places known to ponykind! "Are we almost there? I feel like we're being watched..." Spike said with a hint of fear in his voice.

"Spike, it's the Everfree Forest! Of course we're being watched! But we can't think of that right now. We have to find whatever that explosion wa-" Twilight was so distracted with talking to spike, she didn't notice she fell in a gigantic crater.

"Mmfhh, mfh mfh mfffh!" Twilight's head was stuck in the ground, so that's all Spike heard.

"Uhh... what was that?" Spike asked the pony who's head was 2 feet below ground. A few seconds later, Twilight got her head out, gasping for air.

"I said help me get out!"

"Oh, sorry..."

Twilight turned her head and saw a strange circular object. "Is this what caused that noise? This, small machine?" Twilight was confused. Only something going faster then Rainbow Dash, and yet be this small could make this crater.

"C'mon Spike, we gotta-" Once again, Twilight was interrupted when the pod opened, revealing an injured... Uhh... monkey?

"Woah! What is that!?!" Spike was confused, scared, and excited, all at the same time!

"It looks like a hairless monkey... We gotta bring it back to Fluttershy, she'll no what it is! Spike, get the.. er... monkey and i'll get the pod."

"Ughh... why do I have to get the weird alien monkey?"

"Relax Spike, just grab it and i'll teleport us to Fluttershy." The baby dragon did what he was told and used all his might to lift the heavy creature.

To say Twilight was excited would be the winner of the Understatement of the Year award. She gets to see an alien-like creature, and this thing will be excellent to study!

*Fluttershy's Cottage*

"And you say this poor thing just fell from the sky in a strange machine?" Asked a friendly yellow pony, commonly known as Fluttershy.

"Yea! Didn't you feel that huge earthquake?" Twilight asked. Fluttershy shook her head, how did she not feel and/or hear that? Fluttershy inspected the strange creature, while at the same time, tried to bandage up all his bruises.

"Poor guy, he's so injured... What happened to him?" Fluttershy asked in concern. Spike shrugged.

"We just found him like that when this pod opened up!" Twilight informed her, pointing her hoof to the pod outside the cottage. Fluttershy nodded.

*Unknown*

Alright! It's time for some good ol' Goku first person!

Darkness, nothing but pure darkness, was all I saw. Frieza did a number on me before my strange transformation. I hope Gohan's alright, Chi-Chi would kill me if anything happened to him! The darkness began to slowly fade away, now all I see is white. The heck is going on here? Is this some sort of dream or... what? Slowly, the whiteness began to fade away as I opened my eyes. I didn't see much, but I did hear female gasps.

Atleast, I THINK they were female.

Heh, I just noticed, i'm starving! Anyways, I didn't see anything for quite some time, but my vision came back and began to work perfectly. I noticed I was surrounded by animals, there was a bunny, a bear, and even some animals i've never seen before! Oh, and there was also 2 weird-colored horses staring at me like I was a bowl of noodles.

"I-It's awake!" Did... did that purple horse just talk? I slowly got up, where in the world was I? I got off the floor and looked around a bit more. Nothing but a bunch of animals.

"W-What is it?" The purple horse said. I looked at it, okay, I think i'm losing it. Did that horse just talk? Well, if i'm not. Might aswell make a first impressions.

"Um.. hi! I'm Goku!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" They both screamed. I had to cover my ears cause I think it went on for an hour or two.

"D-Did it just talk...?" The purple one asked with fear. Looks like they see me as a threat, better clear that part up.

"Heh, I was going to ask the same thing to you!" I said scratching the back of my head. Boy, this was embarrassing, and I don't even know why!

"G-Goku, was it? W-why are you here? A-Are you going to try to e-eat us or something?" The small dragon asked. I laughed, loud enough to make them think i'm crazy. I finally stopped when they glared at me. I cleared my throat,

"Now why would I eat you?" I asked the small dragon. The dragon couldn't answer, guess he was to afraid to ask anything else.

"Well, if that's over, I gotta go get something to eat that ISN'T you. Bye!" I waved and flew off. Suddenly, I felt like every part of my body was stone, I looked behind me and saw that purple horse using some weird power to make me stop in my tracks.

"Woah woah woah! We're not just gonna let you wander off into Ponyville!" She said.

Ponyville? Wait, what?

Author's Note:

Uh oh, what's gonna happen? Pfft, hell if I know! Oh wait, I do. Well, I won't tell t'ill the next chapter!