• Published 6th Feb 2015
  • 8,351 Views, 781 Comments

The Wonderful Life of Ford Mustang - RoyalRainbow



Shortly after their wedding, Ford Mustang and Rainbow Dash have already made plans to have their first foal together. But when he starts to receive terrible visions about his pregnant wife, can he find a way to prevent them from ever coming true?

  • ...
95
 781
 8,351

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 2 – A Trip to Paradise

Chapter 2 – A Trip to Paradise

The next morning, the luxury liner that left from the Baltimare Harbor yesterday is making its way to the Delphi Isles, a well-known set of tropical islands that is shaped like the namesake dolphin, which is southeast of Baltimare’s Horseshoe Bay. Eventually, the ship would arrive at the main island’s cove. Until then, Rainbow Dash had to be patient for just a little longer. Too bad her short-lived patience didn’t last for that long.

“Ugh! When are we gonna get there?!” she complains loudly as she hovers higher to get a better look at the upcoming island before she turns to her husband and gives a mocking glare at him. “You know, we could have gotten there ourselves within record time if you weren’t so persistent with this cruise idea of yours!”

Hovering right alongside her, Ford Mustang playfully whines to her, “Come on, Dashie! I never had a chance to go on a cruise before, and you promise to do this for me!” Then, he gently places his fore hooves on the slightly grumpy mare’s shoulders before he slowly directs her back on the wooden-planked floor. “Besides, we just left yesterday. You can’t be bored that easily.”

Once they make a soft landing, Rainbow breaks into a smirk and responds humorously, “Heh, and here I thought you knew me better than anypony else.”

“Oh, don’t I?” he smirks right back with an arching eyebrow as he leans closer to his wife, “Well, I knew you weren’t that bored with what we did yesterday. For example, we had lots of fun at the pool and their colossal water slide, remember?”

Rainbow thinks about that before a growing smile expands across her face as she agrees with her husband, “I did enjoy that water slide.”

“Mm-hmm…” Ford nods with a shrewd grin before he lays a wing around his mare and pulls her in closely. “And how about when we had a blast at their casino last night?”

“We did get a little carried away with that, didn’t we?” she adds knowingly with a chuckling smirk.

“True, but we still made some money for ourselves. Of course, I couldn’t have done it without my very own Lady Luck beside me.”

Then, the stallion wraps his hooves around his blue angel as he whispers to her in a sultry voice, “And let’s not forget on what we did after that. How we resume where we left off on our wedding night.”

The faint reminder causes Rainbow to blush immensely as Ford teasingly nuzzles against her face before he lightly kisses her, starting with her neck. With his wife still held in his forelegs and shivering with tempted delight, he works his way up with his quick pecks, which nearly causes her to moan out loud, and he adds in an alluring manner.

“In fact, if you want to find a way to help pass the time, we could just go back to our room and continue from there.”

Nearly at her limits to restrain herself, her pleading, magenta orbs gaze into Ford’s hypnotic, turquoise eyes as she slowly leans forward for that promising kiss. The blue-haired stallion happily complies with her insistent silence as his lips prepare to brush against hers. But suddenly, Rainbow is distracted by something out in the far distance. Once she verifies it, her eyes grow widely as she lets a huge, gasping smile before she launches up and out of Ford’s embrace and declares at the top of her voice.

“THERE IT IS! WE’RE HERE!”

With Rainbow out of his grasp, Ford topples over, and he falls flat on his face in comedic fashion. Once he gets back up, he joins his wife’s observation. From afar, they spot the main land of the Delphi Isles. As the luxury line gets closer, the two Pegasi can see some of the lush island’s attractive features, from its white, sandy beaches to its colorful, standalone shops, restaurants, clubs, and tropical resorts.

After the cruise ship finally docks at the Delphi Isles’ main piers, Rainbow hastily leads her husband with their luggage in tow as they fly toward their first destination: the Pampered Porpoise Resort. As one of the top tropical resorts on the islands, it has everything a vacationer could ask for and more: luxurious rooms, extraordinary atmosphere, high-quality services, exclusive facilities, and scrumptious food. Thanks to how much she makes as a Wonderbolt, Rainbow’s wealth is surely enough to cover all of their expenses for their stay all week long.

Upon their arrival at the lavish hotspot, an attendant leads the Pegasus couple to their rooms, and Ford and Rainbow gasp ecstatically at their deluxe honeymoon suite. The entire place is constructed with its polished, wooden floors, stylish yet comfy furniture, well-crafted assortments, and tropic-themed decorations. The set of luxurious rooms include a living room, a kitchen, a master bedroom, a spacious bathroom, and an outdoor hot tub. The bedroom and living room have large sliding glass doors that show a perfect view of Delphi’s capital city and some of the islands’ gorgeous rainforest, which also serves as the resort’s very own garden and backdrop.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Once they are quickly situated with their close-to perfect accommodations, the newlywed couple slips into something more fitting, and they first head outside to the renowned beaches. Ford Mustang is wearing blue swim trunks that are patterned with white, silhouetted palm tree leaves, while Rainbow Dash is wearing a striking, bright green, two-pieced bikini that hugs her very fit body nicely.

Despite how their swimwear hides much of their Cutie Marks, that didn’t stop some of the gawking ponies who are able to recognize the two heroes of Equestria. One of them is already a well-known hero and a Wonderbolt, whereas the other one is the latest addition, who is responsible for the Destroyer’s entire downfall. Almost at once, the fanatic fans rush up to the two Pegasi and eagerly demand pictures of them as well as autographs. This kind of recognition is nothing new to Rainbow, but Ford isn’t that used to all of this overwhelming publicity compared to his wife. Either way, they gladly gratify their numerous fans.

Near the end of their fandom, two cute mares step forward with giddy smiles and attempt to persuade Ford on going out with them. While Mustang is surprised by the girls’ flirty invitation, Rainbow on the other hand expresses subtle jealousy as she makes a slight grump to herself. Needless to say, the stallion politely turns down their offer, wraps a wing around the blushing Rainbow Dash closely, and informs them that he is a happily married stallion. The two bikini-clad mares sigh in disappointment before they go on their way.

Following up with that, two jock stallions step up and make their attempts to put the moves on Rainbow. Of course, the deadpan couple is equally unimpressed by the jocks’ showboating, which makes Rainbow’s boasting appear very modest compared to theirs. So in response, the smirking Pegasus mare simply showcases her wedding ring that displays the shimmering Prismatic Diamond and leads her stallion away with their tails lovely intertwine with one another as she purposely sways her flanks to the slack-jawed studs. From noticing her purposeful teasing, Ford’s smirk matches that with Rainbow’s before they a have a good laugh together and share an appreciative kiss for each other’s affection.

In the midst of their stroll, they see the usual beach activities happening amongst the other countless tourists: laying on their chairs or towels as they soak up the sun, building sand castles, and several surfers riding out on some nicely sized waves. The latter in which is something that Rainbow Dash has immediately taken a keen interest to, but that can be save for another day.

But suddenly, she spots something exciting going on at one of the volleyball courts. Apparently there is a beach volleyball tournament that’s about to start where each team consists of two players. Excited by an open competition, Rainbow greatly pleads to her husband to be her partner, and they immediately sign up for the public event.

When it comes to volleyball in Equestria, it’s pretty much the same as Earth’s. The only major difference is that ponies are allowed to use their hooves, head, and flank for passing or grounding the ball on the opponents’ court. Also, Unicorns and Pegasi aren’t allowed to use their respective magic, including levitating and flying; that way, it will make the game fair for all ponies participating.

In their first game, Ford is having a difficult time getting use to playing volleyball, since he doesn’t play as much sports as his wife, nor is he that competitive. Despite his slipups, Rainbow keeps on encouraging him as she swiftly leads them to their first victory thanks to her own expertise in ball-bouncing.

In-between the other players’ matches, Rainbow would take the time to practice with Ford as they go over basic techniques and strategies until he gets comfortable with them. Thankfully, his body is already in peak physical condition due to his Dragonian Magic training months ago. With every match they played, Mustang keeps getting better as he and Rainbow advance into the finals.

In the final game of the tournament, the Ponyville duo faces their toughest challengers, but they are just equally tough as their teamwork is completely in sync with one another. Over the course of the game, their teams’ scores are nearly tied up.

Fortunately enough, Ford and Rainbow end it with a big finish when the stallion hits the ball up high into the air and Rainbow quickly leaps onto his shoulders before she mightily jumps after the hurled sphere. Once they line up in mid-air, the rainbow-haired Pegasus delivers a powerful kick, which causes the ball to fly towards the opponents’ side of the court at tremendous speed. Like an ill-fated meteor, the terrified finalists instinctively get out of the way before the ball crashes into the sandy surface before it creates an impressive, small crater. Afterwards, the spectators gather around the winners to congratulate them as Rainbow and Ford gleefully celebrate their victory before they are rewarded with their prize, two free meals at one of Delphis’ local restaurants.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Around dinnertime, Ford and Rainbow have arrived at their destination to receive their free meals that they just won this morning, “The Crab Shack.” It is a large, thatched hut that has a massive crab decoration, which holds the restaurant's headline. For this evening, Mustang wears a light yellow, unbuttoned, collared shirt while Rainbow is dressed in a magenta, flora-patterned skirt with a lovely zebra mallow on her ear that her husband picked for her earlier.

Once they are seated, Ford looks around the place and notices that there are a lot of things that reminds me of the seafood restaurants back on Earth: a large aquarium with lots of colorful, tropical fish, a tank next to the lobby that contains dozens of live lobsters, and countless decorations that fits with the tropical-themed restaurant.

Then, he looks at his menu and his bulgy eyes stare in disbelief at what he is reading. To his immense surprise, it lists just about every kind of popular seafood including crabs, shrimps, lobster, clams, scallops, and a variety of fish. Skeptical over what he just read, he looks at his wife, and then at the menu he is holding until the gears in his head begin to turn.

Once he finally comprehends this startling realization, he exclaims to her, “Wait… this place serves seafood?!”

A bit surprise by his sudden outburst, she answers with a chucking grin, “Well this isn’t called ‘The Crab Shack’ for nothing.”

Frantically, he looks around the restaurant before he leans forward and asks Rainbow in a whisper, “Is that even legal here? ‘Cause the last time I checked, ponies don’t eat meat from where I used to live.”

Amused by Ford’s anxiety, she then explains to him in a casual smile, “Look, it’s true that most ponies stick with their vegetarian diets, but seafood has become an exception since fish and crustaceans aren't as sentient as mammals, reptiles, or birds. Heck, even though Fluttershy doesn’t eat fish herself, she still provides them for her other animals like bears, seals, and ferrets.”

Astonished to hear this mind-blowing revelation that he considered taboo for so long, he inquires softly to gain his wife’s final approval, “So… it’s okay for me to eat anything that’s on this menu?”

With a reassuring grin, she nods her consent, “Of course! Everything’s on the house, remember?”

Overjoyed by this chance to eat something else that contains protein besides eggs, his ecstatic smile stretches to its extreme limits, and he immediately rushes over to Rainbow's side so that he can hug her and kiss her repeatedly while he greatly expresses his gratitude.

“I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!”

“Gah! Not in public like that!” she flusters in embarrassment with a maddening blush on her face.

Once that was settled, Ford and Rainbow made a large order of various food including meaty crab legs, sweet coconut shrimp, succulent, painted crayfish, and cheddar garlic biscuits. In the midst of their feast, Rainbow grinningly declares a challenge on who can eat the most crab legs. Unfortunately, she picked the wrong opponent as Ford has pretty much devour the competition since he practically lived off of crabs back on Earth. Still, it’s all in good fun as they are completely satisfied with their complimentary meals with Mustang especially being able to satisfy his long-forgotten meat cravings till his heart’s content.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Throughout the week, the honeymooners carry out several activities together. On their second day, Rainbow Dash wants to take surfing lessons and Ford Mustang is willing to give it try. At least as a pony, it was easier for him to maintain his balance on the surfboard with all four of his legs. And as expected, Rainbow is a natural when it comes to learning a new sport. However, the same can’t be said for Ford as he has trouble from riding even the simpler waves. But just like the volleyball tournament yesterday, Rainbow is able to help him out until he finally gets the hang of it.

Without the need of supervision from their trainers anymore, the Pegasus mare leads her stallion counterpart to some of the upcoming, monstrous waves. Ford wows at some of the outrageous tricks Rainbow pulls off while he surprises himself on being able to last longer on the surfboard than expected.

Eventually, they are able to surf together as they smoothly ride through a huge wave’s tunnel. They marvel on how surreal it is from being inside a massive wave before they exit out of it. But that comes to an abrupt end as a more monstrous wave confronts the two surfing Pegasi before it crashes on top of them. Upon resurfacing, they laugh it off from their wipeout before they decide to call it a day.

For their third day, it is Ford’s turn to pick out their next major activity: scuba diving. Once they have gathered all of the information on which has the best coral reefs to explore, they fly over to a different island and join a scuba diving tour before their boat departs to the charted location.

Upon their arrival, Ford and Rainbow are in awe as the clear, blue ocean where they can catch a glimpse at the colorful reefs underneath the watery surface. After finishing their lessons on their diving equipment, the two Pegasi put what they just learned to the test as they eagerly dive into the vibrant waters.

From there, they are deeply astonished by what the sea has to offer to its visitors. The colorful reefs are flourished with a countless variety of exotic animals. Eagerly, they dive closer to get a better look at some of the aquatic life. On the submerged surface of the coral reefs, Ford and Rainbow observe the residents of their natural habitat, including a wide assortment of small fish, crustaceans, and mollusks, including a giant octopus.

As they keep on swimming underwater, they continuously marvel at all of the other larger sea creatures, including sea turtles, a few friendly dolphins, and a massive manta ray. But the biggest highlight of their undersea adventure is when they are overshadowed by the gentle giant of the sea, a whale shark. As this massive behemoth swims at a gentle pace, Ford and Rainbow swim alongside it as they awe at its magnificence. And thankfully, with their special waterproof cameras, they capture several pictures of the lone whale shark, which adds up to the rest of the photos they’ve taken earlier since they begun their scuba diving expedition.

For the rest of the week, they mostly take tours as they jump from one island to another. These tours include rainforest expeditions and Delphi's fame landmarks. At nighttime, they would check out several clubs for its late night activities. On one night, they partake in a lively jazz performance where Ford and Rainbow get into full swing and dance their night away. On another night, the couple witnesses a very spectacular show where a couple ponies masterfully juggle dozens of torches. From watching such an exciting performance, Mustang begins to think of some ideas for his own performance that he promised for Vinyl and Octavia’s wedding, and he shares them with Rainbow Dash once the fire juggling show is over.

----------------------------------------------------------------

On the day before they have to leave for their cruise ship to head back to Baltimare, Ford and Rainbow are lounging on the sandy, white beach. Still clad in their respective swimwear, they are just sitting there as they aimlessly stare out at the shimmering, blue ocean while they contemplate on what to do on the last day of their honeymoon.

“Ugh! I think my brain is going to sizzle first before my own skin will if I keep thinking like this!” she complains openly as she ruffles her rainbow-colored mane in aggravation.

Wanting to figure something out for them to do, Ford couldn’t come up with anything in mind. They’ve done so many activities this week that he lost track on what else they haven’t done just yet. And they’ve already went to every known island of Delphi. As he continues to look at the sea, he spots something he hasn’t even noticed before. In the very far distance, there is an island that he hasn’t recognized earlier.

With a new destination in mind, he makes a very mischievous smirk before leaning towards his wife and saying, “Hey, Dashie… you up for a little game?”

“A game, huh?” she brightens up with a keen smile. “Yeah, I’m always up for a game! So, what’s it called?”

“Simple. It’s called…”

Quick as a flash, Ford gives Rainbow a firm smooch before he instantly heads off to the unknown island in a great burst of speed as he finishes his declaration out loud to her.

“TAG! YOU’RE IT!”

Taken back by that surprise kiss, she quickly recovers from that as she smiles over the irony from the first time they played tag like this. With a bold smirk, she immediately gives chases to her stallion as she responds sharply, “Oh, it is so on!”

Miles away from the main island, Ford Mustang has gained a mighty lead initially, but Rainbow Dash starts to catch up to him. In the midst of their game, the two Pegasi are accompanied by a pod of dolphins as they join in on the fun. The leading stallion is certainly amazed by the wondrous sight of the perky porpoises.

After that marvelous distraction, he looks back to see if Rainbow is getting closer to him, but to his surprise, she isn’t there. He looks for the sneaky Pegasus from all sides, but he couldn’t find her anywhere. As concern for his missing wife begins to seep into him, he suddenly hears a lighthearted whistle above him and instinctively looks up. Once he does that, he is met with a lighthearted grin from Rainbow as she deceitfully flies right on top of him. As their gazes meet each other, she playfully kisses the staggered Mustang on the lips and issues with a teasing smirk.

“Tag. You’re it.”

After that was said, Rainbow whips into full throttle and shots off into the distance while leaving the flabbergasted Ford behind. Once he breaks away from his daze, he unleashes his own burst of speed and chases after Rainbow this time.

Thankfully, with his own able body and Draconian Magic, he is able to match his speed and agility with Rainbow’s, but since their velocities are on par with one and another, he won’t be able to gain any additional distance that way. Then again, he’s got his own bag of tricks as well.

With a crafty smile, he holds his breath and smoothly dives into the ocean. Though he won’t maintain the momentum for long while he is underwater, his own disappearing act is enough to cause Rainbow to impulsively slow down as she looks behind her. Plus, with his ability to sense and perceive the energy of life forms and magic, he can easily see Rainbow right underneath her muzzle.

Once he is right in front of the distracted mare, he springs into action and resurfaces from the depths of the oceans. From that mighty splash, Rainbow lets out a screeching yelp as she immediately puts on her air brakes. With the large spray of water gone, she is stunned to see the smirking Mustang again as she stops right in front of him.

Seizing this opportunity, he kisses her right back and says to her, “Tag. You’re it.”

Then he brushes her muzzle with a playful flick of his tail and rapidly takes off. From resuming the lead once again, he sees the island at a closer perspective, including a small, blue mountain, a patch of green rainforest surrounding the lone peak, and a ring of sandy beaches that reaches the island’s edges. Ford smiles to himself as he reaches the destination.

But his own satisfaction is abruptly ended when Rainbow Dash tackles him from behind. From that surprise tackle, they greatly skid across the surface of the shallow waters before they tumble right on to the beach. With Mustang pinned onto the seashore, the grinning mare leans forward and tags him with another kiss.

“Tag! You’re it!” she states with a winning grin.

Swiftly, he flips Rainbow on her back and is now on top of her before he returns the affection with a kiss of his own. “Ha! Now you’re it!”

But Dash isn’t going to let him go that easy as her fore hooves lock firmly around his neck before kissing him once again. “Nah-uh! You’re it!”

Rapidly, Ford kisses her right back as they keep on exchanging smooches one after another. “No. You’re it!”

“You’re it!”

“You’re it!”

“You’re it!”

“You’re it!”

After exchanging numerous kisses between each other, their last smooch is really deep and passionate compared to their previous ones. Following up with that, they break away with a soft smacking sound as they take a breather for the moment.

“Wait… who’s ‘it’ again?” Ford asks with a blank stare.

In response, she answers with a sheepish smile, “I’ve… kind of lost track actually.”

Seeing how both of them lost track of their latest match, he offers “Do you wanna call it a draw for now?”

With an amusing smile, she concurs, “Sure… for now.”

After they get up from the ground, she looks around her surroundings and asks in bewilderment, “By the way, where are we exactly?”

“I don’t know, but I thought we can take the time and explore this island ourselves.”

“Cool! It’ll be just like a Daring Do Adventure!” she beams with excitement as she gleefully leads the charge. “Come on! Let’s go check it out!”

At the start of their private expedition, they dive further into the rainforest. Evetually, they reach a crevice on one side of the mountain and carry on their exploration from there. As they cross through the gap, they are greeted with a bright, blue light from the other side. Once they reach the exit, they gasp with wide smiles as they behold a wondrous spectacle.

In the middle of a hollow mountain, the Pegasi stand on the rich, outer ring of green grass with a large, blue lagoon in the center of the concaved sanctuary. The lagoon is a shimmering splendor as the newlyweds can see the very bottom of the body of water due to its mystifying, blue transparency. They can even see the lagoon’s very own coral reef and some very colorful, small fish. And on the other side of the vast pool, there is a tall waterfall that is continuously pouring into the island’s lone lagoon.

“Wow! Just look at this place!” she exclaims with an impressive smile. “I don’t think anypony has ever set a hoof on this island before!”

“You think so?”

“Yeah, totally!” she answers with a grin before she flies up to a large boulder nearby and announces with pride. “And as the first explorers of this awesome island, I declare this land in the names of Rainbow Dash and Ford Mustang! It will be like our very own private island!”

“Our own paradise, huh?” he ponders before a smile spreads across his face. “I actually like the sound of that.”

“Now, as co-ruler of our ‘Awesome Island’, I propose that the first activity we should do is host a waterfall diving contest! All in favor, say ‘I!’”

In an instant, he cast his vote with a chuckling grin. “I!”

“Alright! Then let the contest begin!” she hollers in delight before she races for the very top of the waterfall with Ford following from behind.

Once they reach for the top, Rainbow steps aside and permits her husband to start things off in playfully boastful manner, “You go first, Mustang. I rather save the best for last.”

With a smirk similar to his wife’s, he responds simply, “If you insist.”

After stepping toward the edge of the waterfall, he looks down to verify the depth to the lagoon’s surface. From looking down, he starts to recall on how he attempted a plunge like this when Rainbow taught her some simple, aerial tricks over a year ago. He chuckles to himself on how much has changed since his arrival. Now he is about to attempt another death-defying stunt just for the fun of it, yet his previous fears are no longer holding him back anymore. Once he is ready, he jumps off the waterfall’s cliff and does countless aileron rolls before he nicely dives right into the water.

After resurfacing, he tilts his head back and boldly calls out to his challenger, “Top that, Rainbow!”

“With pleasure!” she grinningly accepts that challenge before taking several yards away from the cliff’s edge.

After that, she gives herself a good running start before she makes a tremendous leap in the air. Once she reaches the highest altitude her jump can muster, she begins her daring performance by doing numerous somersaults, and halfway through her dive, she ends her flips by rolling herself in tuck position and announcing at the top of her voice.

“CANNONBALL!!”

Upon contact, the rainbow-blurred ball makes a monstrous splash, and its towering waves engulf the slack-jawed stallion. Once the water’s tides have calm down, Rainbow resurfaces first as the grinning mare couldn’t wait to see the look on Ford’s face while she pulls her long, rainbow mane back.

Ha-ha! Did you see that, Ford?! Did I blow away the competition or what?!”

After opening her eyes, she waits for the stallion’s response, but she hasn’t received one as she has expected.

“Ford?”

She then waits for him to resurface for several seconds, but he hasn’t risen from the water just yet.

“Ford?!”

Panic begins to plague her mind and heart as she desperately looks in all directions for him. Despite how clear the blue lagoon is, there isn’t a single sign of him at all.

“Wh-where did he go?!”

Of course, like before, Rainbow fails to looks what’s directly underneath her as the submerged Mustang prepares for his ultimate surprise attack. And like the infamous great white shark from his homeworld, Ford strikes when Rainbow least expects as he dramatically rises from the waters and lunges for his unguarded prey.

“RRAAAAAHH!!”

“AAHHH!!”

Following up with Ford’s roar and Rainbow’s shriek, his visible, toothy smile playfully clamps onto the mare’s chest and drags her back underwater. A few seconds later, both ponies re-emerge from the water as Rainbow coughs out some salty water while attempting to glare at his snickering assaulter if it wasn’t for her wet mane getting in the way of her eyes.

“Gah! I hate it when you do that!” she growls at him as she parts her drenched, multicolored strands away from her face.

Once she is able to see again, she notices something familiar that the grinning Mustang is holding between his teeth: a bright green bikini top. After recognizing the piece of clothing, she looks down at her bare chest and realizes that her husband stripped her top off in the midst of that sneaky attack. Instinctively, the embarrassed mare covers herself up with her forelegs while Ford couldn’t help but laugh at how awkward she is acting as her glare towards him is as intense as her blushing face.

“H-hey! Give that back!” she demands in a furious tone.

From gently spitting out the bikini top to his left fore hoof, he mischievously dangles it in front of his flustered wife before teasing her with a very shrewd smirk, “Why so embarrassed, Dashie? Ponies don’t normally wear clothes, remember?”

“Oh yeah? Well let’s even up the playing field then!” she issues with mischievous smirk of her own. “Come here you!”

Right away, she pounces on Ford and shoves him back into the water. He attempts to gasp for air, but Rainbow quickly pulls him back down. In the midst of their underwater wrestling, the devious mare holds on to Mustang’s blue swim shorts and successfully pulls them off of him. With her prize in her grasp, the submerged combatants resurface once again as Rainbow grins with pride.

“Ha! I got your swim trunks now!” she sings her own praises as she smugly holds her husbands’ swimwear up.

In response, Ford grabs hold of his blushing wife and pulls her in closely with his hooves and wings before displaying a knowing smirk on his face. “Well then, I got you!”

A bit surprise by her husband’s bold move, she doesn’t mind this really close embrace at all as she tosses Ford’s swim trucks aside and gently places her fore hooves on his shoulders. With their muzzles barely touching each other’s, their loving gazes are lost into their respective partner’s eyes.

After a brief moment of tranquility, Ford suggests in a very sly grin as he points down below. “I doubt you gonna need these anymore, right?”

Following the direction of Mustang’s pointing fore hoof, Rainbow looks down and sees that she is still wearing her bikini bottom. Once she clearly understands that subtle hint, she then answers with a meaningful smirk, “No, I guess not.”

At once, she removes the last piece of her swimwear from her hindquarters and carelessly casts it aside. Then, she lunges forward before they engage in a very passionate kiss as they hooves tenderly caress each other’s bodies while their eager tongues intertwine with one another. Despite how cool the majestic lagoon is, things start to get really steamy between the two Pegasi as their individual swimwear drift further and further away from the preoccupied lovers.

Author's Note:

Not much to say in this chapter, except that "Delphi" is Greek name derive from "delphis" which means dolphin or porpoise. Of course, I was inspired for the island's design from Super Mario Sunshine's Isle Delfino.

Also, from looking back on the word "Delphi" recently, there's a special meaning behind its origins which relates to something towards the end of this story. Can you guess on what that might be? :trixieshiftright: Of course, even if one of you gets it right, I'm not going to tell~! :trollestia:

PreviousChapters Next