• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 1,055 Views, 18 Comments

Have Stranger Things Happened? - Chrysalis P0n-3



Human Flash Sentry visits pony Twilight Sparkle and they continue their romance

  • ...
42
 18
 1,055

Have Stranger Things Happened?

Twilight Sparkle awoke with a hand over her mouth. "Shh..." came a familiar voice. It was Flash Sentry's. But that couldn't be right. She must be dreaming. Flash removed his hand and whispered "We don't want to wake the little guy," indicating Spike.

Twilight sat up in bed and tried to rub the drowziness out of her eyes. She looked out the window and noticed that Princess Celestia hadn't even raised the sun yet. Then she looked at the boy sitting next to her on the bed to see a face she hadn't seen in a while. "Flash...?" she questioned. "How can you be here on this side of the portal?"

"The portal opens every 30 moons, Twilight," he replied. All the while, Twilight was trying to take the whole situation in.

"How did you find my castle? And how did you even get here?" she asked.

"I walked and Pinkie Pie showed me," came the reply. "Every other pony seems to be at home asleep. I guess Pinkie really does party the hardest in both worlds," he replied and they shared a chuckle together.

"Well what brings you here?" Twilight asked him.

"I've been so lonely without you, Twilight, I just had to come and see you," he replied.

They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like a long time, then Flash Sentry put his arm around Twilight and she put her hoof around his neck and they kissed passionately.

"I've missed you too, Flash," said Twilight. "This could complicate things because I've been seeing... you, well the pony you secretly. Not even my friends, my brother, or Princess Cadence knows."

To that, Flash chuckled. "I'm not jealous of myself, Twilight. I'm sure he'd feel the same. I love you."

They kissed some more and it was getting pretty hot and heavy. Flash Sentry ended up on his back with Twilight on top of him. She took off his shirt and threw it on the floor, then they continued their lip lock. Flash Sentry's hand was around Twilight's neck while she was undoing his pants with her hoof.

Just about then, Spike was standing there awake and he said "Eww come on, gross!" and stormed off.

Flash and Twilight were both a little embarrassed, but they couldn't help but laugh while they both regained composure. As Flash was putting his shirt back on, Twilight commented "Guess that's out of the question then."

Flash Sentry added "It's gotta be next time. So what do you want to do now, Twilight?"

"Let's dance," she said, so they got up and Flash followed her over to a boombox that was still there from a party Pinkie had thrown there a couple days ago. She turned it on and a slow song played. They embraced each other and slowly moved to the beat ogether.

Twilight and Flash stared into each other's eyes while they danced together, then she put her head on his shoulder while she whispered in his ear "I love you, Flash."

"You remember when I asked you to the dance?" he asked and they both laughed.

"I wish we had more time to catch up. The portal will be closing," Twilight said.

"Lets just enjoy it while it lasts," Flash Sentry replied.

They danced several more songs and enjoyed each other's company. "I wish this could last forever," Twilight said to Flash.

Spike walked up to them and said "I'm sorry about earlier."

"That's ok, Spike," Twilight replied.

Spike continued "Flash Sentry... how did you get here?"

"I'll explain everything later, Spike," Twilight interjected. "But right now, Flash needs to get home."

"It is getting pretty late," Flash Sentry agreed.

"Well, it was nice seeing you in this world, Flash," Spike said.

"Ditto. Take care of my #1 gal for me, will ya?" Flash asked him.

"I'm in the best hands possible," Twilight answered for him as she chuckled. "But we really do need to get a move on before the portal closes again."

And with that, they left the castle and once outside, Twilight told Flash "Hop on. I can fly you there much faster and you won't have to walk all the way back to Canterlot."

Flash hopped on and then Twilight took off. Once they were up pretty high, Flash said "This is amazing!"

"Just make sure you hold on tight," Twilight suggested.

"I always will," Flash Sentry replied.

They Flew back to Canterlot and entered the castle. Once they were at the mirror, they were both crying.

"This isn't goodbye forever," Flash promised her.

"I'm gonna hold you to that," Twilight replied as she smiled.

They then embraced for what seemed like an eternity and then kissed each other again.

"Bye Twilight. I love you and I'll see you again," Flash reiterated.

"I love you too," Twilight replied. And with that, Flash Sentry stepped through the portal on his way back home.

Twilight was sad but happy at the same time. She reckoned Flash felt the same way where he was. On her flight home, she couldn't get him out of her head. She really did hope they would get to see each other again somehow. She also hoped her pony boyfriend Flash Sentry wouldn't be jealous. After all, she had to tell him. She reckoned the other Flash Sentry was right and he'd be cool with it.

Once she landed back in Ponyville, she noticed that Princess Celestia was just now raising the sun and ponies were starting to stir.

Amethyst Star was nearby and Twilight said hi and asked her how she was doing, to which she said "fine" and asked Twilight the same. Twilight told her "fine as well," but she was doing better than she ever had in her life. Nopony would ever realize how Twilight was feeling or why, except Spike.

Author's Note:

So I was sitting around and I got inspired to write this.

Comments ( 18 )

4816939 Fixed but the description... seriously?

4817063 well thanks for the advice about the description

Just thought I'd let you know, you are likely getting so many dislikes due to the story being about a FlashLight relationship. That's nearly as bad of a sin around here as having a self-insert OC.

4817347 That, and the story is barely a thousand words long. Given that Flash Sentry was a cardboard cutout in EqG, the author would need to devote much more time and effort into developing both his character and the relationships.

The length reminds me of the fanfics from 2011, when there was no word requirement and people would write 500 word "romances" that basically were "I've loved you all this time but could never say it until now! Me too! smoochy smoochy smoochy..."

4817434

I think you're being a bit harsh ... on cardboard cutouts. At least they have a definable purpose.

4817347 yeah I didn't expect the pairing to be one that people would go for, writing shipfiction will usually get you hated in and of itself, but on top of that a pairing that a lot of people already hate

This was great...
I don't care what others say, so I'll give you a like and a favorite...

The reason why nobody likes this story is because of Flash Sentry and how he got closer to Twilight then anybody else will ever get.:trollestia: I still gave it a like and fav though.:pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Chrysalis P0n-3 deleted Aug 28th, 2014

4915896 np I try to look at things from a different point of view especially characters. I could go on and tell you my point of view on the characters but it would probably get me a lot of flak.

4915934 people like and displike what characters they want, I like Flash Sentry and that alone gets me flak, I talk to some people that like King Sombra and while I don't see how that's possible, they're entitled to their opinion, I had a co-worker that hates Pinkie Pie

4915951 HAHA, interesting, Honestly I seem to like all the characters that people hate before I even know that they hate them. Example Prince BlueBlood I like him:pinkiehappy:

4916006 I can't stand Gilda, Blueblood, and Sombra lol but people like what they like :)

This doesn't deserve all the thumbs down, it's harmless and I can understand it just fine, some people and their weird vendettas against flash. Well in any case, glad you wrote this up, hats off to you .

Except Spike.

Ouch. What's with all the dislikes? This story seems perfectly harmless. Well... as harmless a veteran reader like myself could say. The hatred for the famed waifu stealer is strong here. But understandable. A good story to read now and then. :rainbowlaugh:
Good job though.

I mean, it's a lame story, but doesn't deserve 80% dislikes.

Login or register to comment