• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 8,014 Views, 314 Comments

My Little Hedgehog: Redux - TheOtherOne41



An incident in other universe lands the ponies with the company of Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends, leading them to deal with enemies old and new.

  • ...
16
 314
 8,014

Supporting Me...(Old)

Happy to get updates rolling again! Well, LET'S DO THIS THANG.
Also like what I just done, I might include links to fitting music. Is that annoying? If so, let me know and I'll stop. Just an idea after all.
The highway was just a blur under Rainbow Dash, she was flying at such speed that the rainbows she left was the brightest thing in the highway among the desolate city. It was a bad future, very bad. To make matters worse, Rainbow Dash thought about Equestria's future. Is this what Eggman wanted for her world as well as Sonic's? This could not happen. She wouldn't allow it happen. But the number one thing in her mind was her new found enemy. Metal Rainbow Dash? Doesn't really roll off the tongue.

"Who does she, or it, think it is? Taking my style! Only I can have the Rainbow Dash look! This 'impostor' has got to go!" she thought to herself. She sped up her approach, gaining on her metallic rival. Metal Dash detected her and slowed down to allow her to pass, Rainbow Dash looked back at her. Suddenly, the robot's sides opened up to display a dozen miniature cannons, all aiming for Rainbow Dash. Laser beams shot out of the cannons with Dash barely dodging them all and bolting off to the left with Metal Dash following closely behind her. They flew around like the Wonderbolts on fire, ducking, diving and sweeping. Rainbow Dash stopped and allowed Metal Dash to reach her. Like before with Metal Sonic, Rainbow Dash kicked Metal Dash right on the head, only this time Metal Dash retaliated. After recovering from the attack, Metal Dash darted at her and grabbed her, before slamming her right through the metal highway at such speed that she blasted through it with ease.

Metal Dash let her go and flew off. Rainbow Dash's flying pattern was badly affected. Her wings flatted slower and she swayed a little to the left, like a plane with a damaged wing. "That...that hurt..." she thought to herself. She sucked it up and continued to fly after Metal Rainbow Dash.

Meanwhile, Sonic was running after Metal Sonic, just like old times. No matter what Metal Sonic done, he managed to avoid. However, before Sonic could begin his attack, Metal Rainbow Dash joined Metal Sonic's side, leaving Sonic outnumbered. The two begin to glow with electrical energy as they lined up. Suddenly, they both blasted at Sonic, the resulting blast tripping him up, rolling on the ground before sliding to a stop. He struggled to get back up as the two lowered themselves to ground level; they glared menacingly at him as Sonic looked up in despair. Rainbow Dash caught up with him, but simply fell down beside him. It appeared that they had won. The two met their match...

"OHOHO!!" laughed Eggman. "You see this? The two have lost! Where are your precious heroes now?!" he taunted. The others didn't even hear him. The ponies were too worried about Rainbow Dash to notice and Blaze and Silver the same with Sonic's wellbeing...

"Huh?" Sonic pulled out 2 of the Chaos Emeralds, one cyan, one blue, they began to glow furiously. Suddenly, they began to float above the injured and magically, they were joined by another symbol, a lightning bolt that appeared out of thin air. The four watched as they began to spin around Sonic and Rainbow Dash. Outside Stardust Speedway, everyone watched in awe as it took place, including Eggman whose smile was no longer present.

"What? That's the element of loyalty! MY ELEMENT!" Rainbow Dash shouted. Sonic and Rainbow Dash began to levitate as an aura of blue began to form around them. Their expressions became serious as they faced their enemies. Sonic and Dash began to physically change, but only slightly. Sonic's spines and Rainbow's mane began to stick up on their ends and Sonic's eyes became pink, Dash's became green in turn.

"What?! What is this power?!" Eggman demanded. Twilight stood forward to explain.

"That symbol is Rainbow Dash's element. The element of loyalty. It looks like the emeralds are sharing power with the element...but I've never seen this happen before...." she finished. Back on Stardust Speedway, the metal duo began to slowly fly backwards away from Sonic and Rainbow Dash, retreating from the unknown. Rainbow Dash chuckled silently to herself as they began glow even brighter.

"Hmph! LET'S DO THIS!!" Sonic and Rainbow Dash both yelled. Without warning, Sonic and Rainbow Dash blasted toward the metal duo at shocking speeds. They were boosting together, both of them taking flight with a grin on their faces. The both smacked right into their respective counterpart, taking them with them. They shot up into the air, leaving Metal Sonic and Rainbow Dash floating momentarily with the city in the distance just a dozen blocks below, before the normal Sonic and Dash slammed them back down again, right through the highway and crashing into the ground far below in an atomic sized explosion...

...when the dust settled, all that remained was scrap pieces of metal from the highway and some scattered lights. Though there was no sign of Sonic, Rainbow Dash or their robotic fakers....there wasn't even a sign of impact...

...

"What is this? Where did they go?" asked Rarity aloud. "There is no sign of them at all..."

"What have you done with them Eggman?!" demanded Silver, his hand glowing. Eggman backed away slightly.

"I-I don't know! I don't know that power, or where they are!" he retorted.

"Oh...I think i have a fair idea..." Twilight said quietly, pointing to the sky. Above them and heading straight for Ponyville was a blue meteor, with Metal Sonic and Metal Rainbow Dash still being carried by the blast.

"If they slam into us right here, they might annihilate Ponyville!" screamed Rarity. A small distance away, Shadow watched the falling 'ball' get closer to the town. He didn't say a word as the event unfolded. Fluttershy slowly walked up to his side and watched as well. She looked worryingly at Shadow who simply gave a gentle smile.

"I wouldn't worry. Just watch" he reassured her. The both turned back to the action.

"What do we do?!" cried Twilight. At that moment, Silver's white chaos emerald began to glow furiously alongside a purple emerald. Everyone stared at them as they levitated toward Silver and Twilight. "What-uh...what's going on?" she quietly asked. As the emeralds began to spin, a pink star appeared in the middle of the two and began to spin around them as well. The two just watched in shock as they began to glow as bright as the emeralds, while an aura of white and purple surrounded them. The markings on Silver's gloves began to turns a shade of purple and his eyes turned the same colour. Twilight's eyes turned golden as the pink in her hair turned silvery white.

The two stared at the incoming danger and dealt with it. Twilight's horn glowed and Silver stretched a hand as Sonic and Rainbow Dash slowly grinded to a halt high above them. Surrounding the 4 was a purple and white haze as they were held in place. Despite this, Sonic and Rainbow Dash continued to fly forward for a few seconds before stopping. Silver and Twilight brought the 4 forward to ground level slowly and carefully. No-one noticed that in all the commotion, Eggman had left the group and made his way to a nearby forest.

Everyone could get a good look at the 4 now that they weren't in danger of destroying an entire town. Sonic's spines flopped back to normal, as did Rainbow Dash's mane. Metal Sonic and Rainbow Dash were in very bad shape, and the paint work being burned and scratched was the least of their concerns. Metal Sonic lost an arm and a leg in the blast, and an eye was completely smashed. Metal Rainbow Dash lost 2 legs and a rocket booster from her back. They were let go and Sonic and Dash landed gracefully on the ground while the other two landed with a smash. The glow from Twilight and Silver vanished as the two panted from the strain. Nearby Shadow smiled to himself and turned to Fluttershy. "See? No worries..."

"Yeah your right. Hey, I need to go get something from Applejack's farm, do you mind going with me?" she asked with a smile. Shadow nodded.

"Sure, let's go-"

"And let's walk. Not teleport. That freaks me out a little..." she said quietly. Shadow rolled his eyes.

Everyone gathered slowly around the remains of the two robots, staring curiously. Blaze approached it slowly before lightly prodding Metal Sonic's head. Suddenly, his head darted up with everyone gasping in fright. An eye was flickering as he stared at his pony partner. With his one remaining arm, Metal Sonic grabbed Metal Rainbow Dash and flew off. He glided lazily to the left with thick black smoke blasting from his engine. Everyone's attention turned to Sonic, Silver, Twilight and Dash.

"What did you do?" asked Rarity. Sonic stared at his hands in disbelief.

"I have no idea. I never saw the emeralds act this way!" he replied.

"Well it has something to do with the elements...how are the Chaos Emeralds reacting to them? And do the Sol Emeralds do that?" said Twilight. Blaze looked at her purple Sol Emerald curiously...

"Hey ya'll! What's all this racket?" shouted Applejack. She walked up to the group.

"Hey Applejack, wh-where were you?" asked Rainbow Dash. She was still recovering from her 'transformation'

"Oh, I was at the farm. We found this fox feller and we didn't know what to do with him. Get this, he has two tails. When does a-" she got stopped before she could go on a rant. Sonic stepped forward.

"Where do you live Applejack?" he asked.

"A farm...the only farm around here" she replied.

"Let's go then. I'd like to meet the 'fox feller'” he asked, mimicking Applejack's accent. Applejack rolled her eyes and turned back, the ponies all followed leaving Silver, Blaze and Sonic walking in a line.

"Tails?" asked Blaze.

"Tails" replied the two.
Hope that was ok. MUCH more action packed than the other chapters. I think.