• Published 1st Aug 2014
  • 779 Views, 5 Comments

Pinkie Eats a Fruit - DeviousNights



Pinkie Eats a Weird Fruit- we all know where this is going.

  • ...
3
 5
 779

Stretchy, Stretchy

Pinkie Pie sat in her room in Sugarcube Cornor, looking outside the window. Things where going as planned. Purple and white streamers littered the streets of Ponyville, multiple banners with a heart-shaped microphone hung from buildings, and concessions where looking good. Cake presented itself on the steps of Town Hall, it's vanilla flavored goodness inviting Pinkie to come eat it. Cupcakes where piled of a plate next to it, colored purple and white. As Pinkie Pie relished in her self-satisfaction, having completed yet another party, a knock came on her door. She bounced to the door and opened it.

"Delivery for one 'Pinkie Pie", I believe." A light tan, muscular stallion asked, holding a brown package with her name scribbled at the top in permanent marker.

"That's me!" She exclaimed unexpectedly, surprising the stallion.

"If you would, sign here." The stallion requested, holding a clipboard under one of his hooves.

"Okee-dokee!" Pinkie said as she grasped a quill, held it in both hands and tried to sign her name as best as she could. When she gave it back to the stallion, he looked questionably at it.

"Er, this is your signature, right?" He asked quizzically.

"Yup!"

"O-kay..." The mail stallion said with a strong sigh. He knew his boss was gonna give him an earful when he got back. As he left with the signature, Pinkie began to open her package. It wasn't heavy and it had scribbled on it 'for the party'.

As Pinkie finally broke the tape of the box, giving her access to its contents, she saw multiple assorted fruits with a letter inside.

"I know this is short notice, but these fruits are for my grandpa's marefriend's party. Please just put the contents into a bowl and allow Sweetie Belle to enjoy the fruit. -Best Regards ~MM"

"Who's "MM"?" Pinkie asked aloud, but knew she wouldn't get an answer. She shrugged it off, figuring it was probably just a distant relative a Sweetie Belle's. It was her birthday after all. Pinkie still couldn't help but wonder why he couldn't come to the party in person. For some reason that bothered her. However, she shrugged that off too and went bouncing of into the streets of Ponyville to let everyone know the party was ready and to let Sweetie Belle in.

Two to four minutes later, Sweetie Belle, escorted by Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, and Dark Side was taken to her party. When she saw everything her eyes went wide and her jaw hit the floor- almost literally. She took useful of the banners, the cupcakes, the fruit that looked as though they were imported from another country- it was too much for her to keep inside.

"WOW! ALL THIS- FOR ME?!" She exclaimed, her voice cracking a bit as it reached its maximum volume. She zoomed from place to place as she checked out the concessions, the party favors, and the huge table of presents. "Thank you so much, Rarity!" She said, zooming back at lightning speed and hugging her sister.

"Oh, Sweetie Belle. This was all Pinkie Pie's work." Rarity explained. As she did, Sweetie Belle ran off, possibly to find Pinkie Pie to thank her.

Three minutes later, she found Pinkie Pie standing over the fruit bowl, checking out one fruit in particular. One in the exact middle of the basket. It was yellow and seemed to have a swirly design over it. It also smelled strange. As Pinkie Pie noticed Sweetie Belle coming up from behind her, she looked away from the bowl to make eye contact with Sweetie Belle.

"Hi Sweetie Belle! How's the party? Ihavetosaythissuretookawhiletoputtogether!" She said quickly, Sweetie Belle being unable to make out what she said.

"I don't know what you just said, but I can to say thanks." She said, hugging onto Pinkie Pie's leg in the same manner she did Rarity.

"As, it's no big deal," Pinkie Pie said, smiling."Here, have a fruit." Pinkie grabbed two fruits without looking at them. One was a red fruit which looked somewhat like a banana and the other that Pinkie got for herself was the same fruit from earlier.

"Thanks!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed as she took a bite of the fruit. It tasted somewhat like candy, but had a fruity aftertaste. "WOW! Where'd you get these?!"

"Dark Side's grandfather." Pinkie answered as she took a bit out of her fruit. It didn't taste good, but it didn't taste particularly bad. She didn't want anyone to know she didn't like it, because they may not want anymore fruit if she did. So she swallowed her nerve and gulped down the rest of the fruit while wearing a facade smile. She felt a tingly feeling inside, but didn't let it bother her too much. The rest of the party went pretty smoothly. Not one thing went wrong, which is unusual, for Equestria standards anyways. Well, it was somewhat normal, until two certain individuals made an appearance. "I still don't know why his grandfather would send you this. It's kinda *CRUNCH* weird to me." Pinkie stated, sharing her thoughts regarding the bunch of fruits after swallowing the fruit whole.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon made an appearance by the town hall, where Sweetie Belle was enjoying a few cupcakes.

"So your ten years old and you still don't have a cutie mark? That's pathetic." Silver Spoon said, attempting to get under Sweetie Belle's skin.

"I didn't invite you..." Sweetie Belle said, wondering how they got in.

"Anything is possible with money." They both said in sinc, showing off their bags of bits.

For the next few minutes the pair began to verbally assault the poor birthday filly, until she was on the verge of tears. Pinkie's Pinkie Sense alerted her too the scene, while Rarity followed, flanked by Dark Side.

"Hey leave her alone!" Shouted Pinkie Pie.

"Are these your other lame-o friends?" Diamond Tiara taunted.

Dark Side saw a look in Pinkie's eyes. He knew she hated bullying above all else. "Pinkie, I know what your thinking. But no. You can't do what your thinking."

"Why you---" Pinkie said, jumping upward and about to charge them until Dark Side used her magic to pull her down.

Or so he thought at least. As he was pulling her down, he noticed her whole body wasn't coming down. Everyone present looked upward to see Pinkie's upper half stretching into the sky about 5 feet and still going.

"What in hell---?!" Dark Side exclaimed. Surprised, he released his magic grip, sending her rocketing into the sky. It took a full minute before she fell back down. By then Dark Side and Rarity had materialized their magic into a bed in which she fell.

"H-H-How did you do that?!" Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara asked loudly in unison.

"Isn't it obvious? Did you guys not read the description of something?" Pinkie asked, breaking the fourth wall.

"...No, we didn't." Dark Side answered plainly, trying to avoid any further confusion.

"I ate the... hmmm..." She wondered aloud as she pulled out a piece of paper. "The Gum-Gum Fruit!!! It is a type of fruit that gives people, or in this case,ponies super-duper stretchy powers!" Pinkie said, demonstrating her point by stretching her head all the way over to Dark Side's face, who was about 3 feet away. She then ricocheted back into normal position, as she balled up the Wikipedia page she was reading of of up and threw it away. "So... I guess I can fight crime now!"

"What?! No!!" Sweetie Belle and Rarity said together

Pinkie stretched her hoof over and pulled Rarity next to her. "Don't worry, I'll be fine! I'm made of rubber!"

"That's still no reason to recklessly fight crime!" Screeched Sweetie Belle in concern for her friend.

"Let me demonstrate." Pinkie Saud as she stretched her hoof all the way into Sugarcube Cornor and grabbed a cake. She brought it backward and ate it whole.

"This is so freaking weird." Dark Side commented.

"Pinkie, we're taking you to the doctor." Rarity said.

"Okee-Dokee!" Exclaimed Pinkie, showing no signs of protest. "Have fun at your party Sweetie Belle!" Pinkie yelled back as she stretched her arm backward to pet Sweetie Belle's mane. This caused her to faint.

"And that's the end of the story everypony! That's how I do my Bradbury attack in Fighting Is Magic!" Pinkie exclaimed to a group full of her friends in Twilight's Library.

"Whoah, woah, woah." Applejack interrupted. "Ya still haven't told us why Dark Side's grandaddy sent her that dern fruit."

"That........ I still don't know! Maybe it's part of his plot to rule the world with Project Tsuki-No-Me!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

The group decided to leave that comment alone, hoping whatever she said was just a random outburst and not true.
"Pinkie,one question." Said Rainbow Dash.

"Yes, Dashie?"

"Just what the hell is Fighting Is Magic?"

Author's Note:

In my opinion, one of my best works, next to the Sharingan series. Yeah not much else to say lol.

Questions comments concerns, send pm or drop comment.