• Published 1st Aug 2014
  • 386 Views, 7 Comments

The tale of Quick Silver - Crescent Edge



A colt with suprising abilities. From summoning creatures with divine powers to a magic called Spellblade. His life is always a twist at every turn as well as answering the mystery that has been in his head. Why does he have his abilities?

  • ...
16
 7
 386

Secret Music

Lyra lifts a hind-leg and shouts, “Heavens Ally,” while slamming it down. The scenery changes to a white space with marble structures.

“What is this place?” Sweetie asked nopony in particular. Although Gabe noticed and answered.

“Think of it like a pocket dimension. Any spells used here will not affect Ponyville or the planet. Sweetie makes the “oh” face before nodding. Gabe returns his attention to Quick looking worried.

“Well, well I did not expect to see emissary’s living here. I guess the safest thing to do is… Eternal blast!” A black wave appeared and hit all present. The mane six and CMC felt nothing but Mac, Vinyl, Golden harvest, Derpy, Lyra, and Bon-Bon all laying there in agony. “That takes care of those pesky powers and keeps you all from moving. Now to kill him an-“

“Let’s get this party started!”

Twilight in fear, “Pinkie run get Celestia only she can help us!”

“Twilight please be quiet I have a performance in 15 min and I want to be there.”

Vinyl, “Tavi? I thought you were in Manehatten?”

"I got her. A party is more fun with more guests well shall we get this party started or what?"
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Octavia falling upright, downward hind-legs first poised as if ready to attack. Embers gather around her hind-legs and burst to reveal pants usually worn on female warriors. Smoke constricts around her body and it dissolves to reveal female gladiator armor. Two fire balls fly at her and she punches them as they engulf her fore hooves and reveal gauntlets. Her hair gets covered in soot and hardens before bursting to reveal a helmet. She lands on the ground and the back ground changes to a volcano. “Emissary, Passionate Fighter.”

Pinkie standing in a grey space. A golden colored globe shoots out of her and heads to her right and an onyx colored globe shoots to her left. She herself jumps up into a grey cloth that forms around her as a storm cloud grey hooded cloak. Reaching her right foreleg up she grabs hold of a similar colored staff and twirls it around. A blade forms during the spinning. Stopping the spinning reveals the blade to be made of starlight. The staff has transformed into a scythe. She lands sits and points the scythe toward her left.

The onyx orb is cloaked in a pink cloth. The form shifts to a strait haired Pinkie that has a darker colored coat. It jumps up into a pitch black cloth the cloth takes the form of a hooded cloak. It opens its eyes to show they are huge blue irises with pin sized pupils. It reaches its right foreleg up and grabs an onyx crystal staff. Twirling it around a blade forms during the spinning. Stopping the spinning reveals the blade to be made of onyx black diamond. The staff has transformed into a scythe. It lands and walks over to Pinkie, sitting on her left. Pinkie points her scythes blade to the right.

The golden orb is covered in a white cloth. The forms turns into a white version of Pinkie with some golden light seeping through the cloth making up a poofy mane and tail. It opens its eyes to show them as blue irises with child-like pupils. It slams its fore hooves together and it sprouts wings. It jumps up into a sunset pink cloth and the cloth takes the form of a hooded cloak. Reaching up its right foreleg up and grabs hold of a cloud white staff. Twirling it around a blade forms during the spinning. Stopping the spinning reveals the blade to be made of ivory. The staff has transformed into a scythe. It lands and walks over to Pinkie sitting on her right.

The three stand and take a battle pose. The back ground turns into a giant stone door engraved with other worldly symbols. “Emissary, Triad Reaper.”
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

All but Octavia and Quick turned to see three Pinkies in different cloaks standing in a line. The real Pinkie spoke up, “Three is a party, but four is a bash! Dine,” the one in the sunset pink cloak looked toward her, “Pinkamena,” the one in the onyx black cloak looked to her, “lets party!”

“Well, well I guess I have no choice but to fight since Eternal blast can only be cast once.” Discords body appeared and was holding twin swords. Redheart stood up on her hind legs and produced twin swords of her own.

Insert your own favorite fighting music now.

Redheart jumped toward Octavia while Discord ran toward the Pinkies. Octavia used her gauntlets to punch Redheart in the nose and sent her flying away. Octavia then jumped after her leaving Pinkie to deal with Discord.

Discord Threw his swords at the Pinkies and summoned a 12ft long bladed whip. Thrusting the whip forward. Pinkie twirled her scythe to repel the swords. Diane used her scythe to intercept and repel the whip. Pinkamena spun her cloak over her body then disappeared. Discord jumped up and pulled back his whip preparing to strike when Diane jumped above him causing him to look up.

“Hiya,” she put both hooves in front of her and shouted, “Thunder!” Bolts of lightning flew out of her hooves and struck him sending him down. Crashing into a crater he got up and shouted.

“Dam you! Wait where is the third one?”

“Behind you asshole! Reaper Cage!”

Discords eyes shot open at the sound of the voice and of where it was coming from. Before he could react a cage of scythes appeared around him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Octavia lands near the fallen Redheart sighing she says, “I was hoping for a challenge to compensate my loss of practice time unfortunately your skills are average at be-” Redheart kicks Octavia in the stomach sending her into the sky.

“Hope you can see the stratosphere wench!” Redheart screamed laughing.

“Lyra, Ditzy… Ability sync with me… NOW!”

“Yes.”

“Will do”

Octavia’s left eye turned golden with violet numbers one through twelve in a clock like circle. Her gauntlets disappearing she turned in midair so she was facing Redheart and clapped her hooves summoning a semi-circle of rifles around her body. They faced the front pointed at Redheart and fired.

The bullet missed Redheart by millimeters. She responded by flinging her swords and produced more and flung them instantly. Tavi expecting this flung open her left eye and clock hands appeared and spun around the clock until they met at the twelve. Time seemed to freeze except Tavi, she kept moving but to her everything was a shade of blue.

Expertly landing on the ground she let the hands move. Time continued and Redheart just got mad and went on the offensive again. Tavi jumping to doge each one summoned a rifle, spun it to repel several swords, and fired it once then flung it aside.
-------------------------------------------------

Discord was stuck in the cage glared at the three Pinkies. “What do you plan to do now? Kill me? I am only a part of the real threat. I cannot die. You will only destroy this body. It is useless.”

“Triad Art, Judgment and Conviction.” The three said in unison.

Discords eyes widened and he began screaming, “No! Please NO! NO! NO, NO, NO!”
----------------------------------------------

Tavi was at a stalemate. Redheart laughed, “This is your best? You are pathetic! Much like the Silvermane clan I slaughtered.”

Tavi’s eyes widened at the mention of the name “Silvermane” and her mind showed her an image of a Pegasus stallion with a sunset orange coat and ivory mane and tail with amber eyes. Angry she cried, “You killed Flare Wing?”

“Yes I did. What is it to you?”

Closing her eyes Tavi calmly spoke, “I swore I would never use this ever but I now break that vow,” Her eyes snap open wide and her irises have turned amber, “Silver Spell…”

“You’re a Slivermane. How?”

“Amber Gaze”

“NO!”

“Your death is now revealed! Now you DIE!”

“I am eternal the force controlling this body is only a part of me. You cannot harm me.”

“All stories have an end, now I WRITE YOURS! SILVER CURSE”

“NO! NO! NO!”

“DESTINY PRISON!”

“NO!”

End of all fighting scene. Stop any fighting music please.
-------------------------------------------------

Discord was sitting in the library open. Looking at the ceiling when suddenly a flash and he was back in his own body. He looked around and noticed the three Pinkies and asked. “Pinkie who are your sisters?”

But before he got his answer Diane and Pinkamena were absorbed back into pinkie and her scythe and cloak disappeared and she collapsed. Lyra ran up to her and checked, “she is fine just exhausted.”

“HE IS NOT BREATHING!” Everyone turned to see Bon-Bon freaking out. Gabe rushed over to Quick’s bags and open a secret pocket. Pulling out several vials, Twilight made note to ask about that later, and ran over to Quick. Moving Bon-Bon aside he opened Quick’s mouth and began talking, “let’s see potions class the combination? Oh yea. Phoenix blood, Dragon tears, but what was the last one? ...…… Lava!”

“LAVA?!”

After adding the correct vials a light erupted from Quick Sliver’s chest and it immediately disappeared. “Fix Quick’s rib and left lung? Check. Sliver blessing, Breath of Life.” After taking a deep breath Gabe kissed Quick and pushed the air into him before pulling back. “… Come on Lumen. Come on… Oh?”

“Faux you came back!”

Author's Note:

Again comments welcome. Although please make them constructive or they might be deleted.