• Published 14th Aug 2014
  • 2,009 Views, 37 Comments

Shocking new world - NightFlower



This is about a Luxray with no name, no home and no friends. As stange as fate is he is greeted by Arceus whom hears Luxray make a wish. Granting this wish Arceus sends the Luxray to the world of Equestria for his new life to begin.

  • ...
5
 37
 2,009

Chapter three

"So what do ya wanna do after school?" Asked Scootaloo.

The cutie mark crusaders were out under a tall tree eating lunch at school after what happened inside. They sat in silence eating until Scootaloo ask her question which fell into a very familiar moment as always except for sparky. Whom is napping at this moment. They went around giving idea's on their usual crusade activities. Until Applebloom gave a very unique idea.

"Oh ah know what ta do! What do y'all so ta training sparky to help us get our cutie marks?" She asked.

"Is that even possible?" Asked scootaloo.

"Well I'm not sure. Is it?" Sweetie belle sked as she turned to sparky.

"Huh? What die you ask?" Asked Sparky in a state of confusion.

"Is it possible to train you to help us get our cutie marks?" Asked Sweetie belle.

"Whats a cutie mark?" He asked.

"A cutie mark is a mark that shows are special talent." The three fillies said in unison.

"Oh in that case no." Sparky stated

"What why?" Scootaloo wined.

"You have to discover that ability yourself." He stated back.

"What do you mean?" Asked Applebloom.

"I mean for example I had to discover an emotional level allowed me to conduct my own electrical discharge so I can use an electric attack whichis how I can make sparks of electricity show up on my coat."

"Oh cool." Stated Scootaloo.

"But I do have an idea on how to lead you in the right direction to your mark." Sparky stated.

The three fillies squealed as they leaped onto him as they bombarded him with questions. They continued the question assault until the teacher came out and called all of the kids inside. Everypony plus Sparky went inside to finish the day. When school ended the cutie mark crusaders and sparky left to Appleblooms home in sweet apple acre. Sparky being amazed and a pokemon which has never seen an apple was blindly following the fillies. Until Applejack saw them and Sparky.

Doing what comes naturally he instinctively jumps infront of the crusaders and started growling. Much to the unexpected surprise of seeing Applejack running towards them and Sparky in front of them they took immediate action.

"To the club house!!!" Yelled to the crusaders.

"Aaaahhhh!!" Was all they heard until the y saw Sparky has disappeared. Looking around they began to become curious until Sweetie belle looked up in the tree.

"Sparky get down here." Demanded Sweetie belle.

After jumping down he glared at the fillies to where they all three of them were perfectly side by side.

"Don't ever yell like that again unless I am behind you or you are in danger got it? In fact the only time I want you to yell is when I am not around and your in danger. You three nearly gave me a heart attack! Whenever I jump infront of you jn a protective position I want you three to do as told and not scream behind me." He scolded them for five minutes as Applejack just sat and watched the scene unfold until she noticed Sparky glaring at here.

"Girls y'all better start talking and get away from that thing so I can get rid of that monster. " Applejack demanded

"Oh trust me these three are not leaving my sight. Until I know they are safe from those I don't know." Sparky stated back.

"Applejack this is my pet Sparky. Sparky this is Appleblooms big sister Applejack." Came a familiar voice.

Everypony looked to see Rarity coming towards them.

"So this is your sibling Applebloom?" Asked Sparky.

Applebloom nods and point to a big red stallion. "Yep and that there's my big brother Big Mac."

"Wow he's big." Sparky stated.

"Applejack darling are you free this afternoon? Because twilight has something to talk to us about. Sparky please bring Sweetie belle home on time for dinner." Said Rarity.

With a nod Applejack and Rarity left to Twilight while Sparky looked to the crusaders. "Well? What now?" He asked.

The crusaders lead Sparky to their club house to begin forming idea's on how to get their cutie marks. Sparky just sat and listened the entire time until they made a lift of idea's for tomorrow. After making the list they then began asking questions about Sparky and where he's from. Even what his home was like. After answering their questions he looked the the crusaders.

"Come on Sweetie belle time to head home. Applebloom head inside. Come on Scootaloo I'll walk you home."

"No no its fine I'll head home on my own dont want my mom freaking out over you." Scootaloo said nervously.

"I'm in charge of your safety. Besides we don't want anything bad happening to you now do we?" He asked.

After leaving the clubhouse with Sweetie belle on Sparky back and Scootaloo on her scooter the trio head to Scootaloo's first. Once there Scootaloo opened the door to her home but was met with a stallion's. Before he was able to speak he looked behind Scootaloo and saw a fearsome glare from a large cat like creature. Scootaloo looked to see Sparky glaring at the stallion which gave a great and truly evil idea.

"Hey Sweetie belle would like and Sparky like to come in?" Scootaloo asked a bit too innocently.

"Sure I guess. Come on Sparky inside." Demanded Sweetie belle.

'Fine it's not my fault if Rarity yells at us.' Sparky thought as he walked inside still glaring at the stallion.

As the two entered Scootaloo's mother walk out of the kitchen. Only two scream at the top of her longs. Which everyone including Sparky covered their ears until sparky used scary face to stop the mare from screaming. Upon seeing an opening he quickly spoke to keep the two adults quiet.

"Before either of you do anything! I am Sweetie belle's pet and my name is sparky now no more painful screaming." Sparky said quickly and two his surprise they fainted.